Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x (4262 Views)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Couple Fall From Ninth Floor Window While Having Sex. Wife Died Instantly Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by ExAngel007(f): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2021

A man in Ukraine was crushed and almost suffocated to death when he tried to get into his ex-girlfriend's house through her window to beg for sex after she asked him to go away.

The former couple were reportedly hanging out at the woman's house when the man began making sexual advances. The woman refused his advances and this led to
an argument.

A man in Ukraine was crushed and almost suffocated to
death when he tried to get into his ex-girlfriend's house
through her window to beg for sex after she asked him to
go away.

The former couple were reportedly hanging out at the
woman's house when the man began making sexual
advances. The woman refused his advances and this led to
an argument.

As time passed, the man began suffocating due to
restrictions to his airways.

https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/610afa27b10ff.PNG

Emergency services arrived at the scene where police found
the man in extreme difficulties.

A police insider said: "The man’s lower body was sticking
out the window. He was unconscious and hardly breathing."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/Hot-man-almost-dies-after-getting-stuck-in-exs-window-while-trying-to-beg-her-for-romps.html

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Mokason288(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2021
Fear woman

I’m sure it’s still the ex girlfriend that took this funny degrading pictures grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2021
ExAngel007:

A man in Ukraine was crushed and almost suffocated to death when he tried to get into his ex-girlfriend's house through her window to beg for sex after she asked him to go away.

The former couple were reportedly hanging out at the woman's house when the man began making sexual advances. The woman refused his advances and this led to an argument.

As time passed, the man began suffocating due to
restrictions to his airways.

Emergency services arrived at the scene where police found
the man in extreme difficulties.

A police insider said: "The man’s lower body was sticking
out the window. He was unconscious and hardly breathing."

The story is incomplete...they were hanging out together, and suddenly the man is stuck in her window?? Did the lady throw the man out??

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by DaddyRochie1642: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2021
See how that man almost Lost his Life because of Kpekus.

Never underestimate the power of Kpekus grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by divinehand2003(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Lol

I beg to disagree with the statement
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Simps always simping

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by tillaman(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Almost doesn’t count at all

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by PlayerMeji: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Things you hear these days...
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by LadyRosa(f): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I thank God for my own ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by BakingPowder247: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2021
One thing must kill man, but it must not be something this stupid sha
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by BakingPowder247: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2021
If you can control your John Thomas, you can control your life

6 Likes

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by EmzyT: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2021
See ehn, E better Make Person Born THIEF than to Born MUMU sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by cassidy1996(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2021
towtow matter wan kill dis one
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by skywalker240(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Konji will forever remain a bastard i swear grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by phemmyfour: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Anyone entering a house through the window is a thief and a robber
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by dan9ice(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2021
Woman woman woman
Fear them
God no get wife
Jesus no get
Satan no get
Paul no get

David get he land for wahala
Abraham get, also land for kasala
Samson get, the babe destroy his destiny
Solomon the wisest man ever liveth, woman turn am to ode
Fear woman

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by lkillbrokehoes: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Ikwerelastborn: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

I just hope it doesn't smell
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by LadyRosa(f): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

It does stink but not as bad as you mom's. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2021
angry
Honestly,many problem wey Toto go cause for Guyman for this life,God never create dem finish....

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Sonnobax15(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Abeg make I hear word undecided

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by LadyRosa(f): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Abeg make I hear word undecided

undecided undecided undecided
You deaf before?
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2021
in phyno's voice ''one thing must kill a man my baby obulu gi I no mind ooh''
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2021

in phyno's voice

''one thing must kill a man my baby obulu gi I no mind ooh''

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Ikwerelastborn: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

It does stink but as bad as my mom's. tongue
So even your mom's vjay stinks like yours,oh no.Like mother like daughter cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Please you and your mom should use hypo to wash your vjay grin grin grin
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Nostring: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2021
grin den for leave am there fr 600years
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by duro4chang(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2021
You wan kill yasef because of Toto. See ya life.
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by LadyRosa(f): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

So even your mom's vjay stinks like yours,oh no.Like mother like daughter cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Please you and your mom should use hypo to wash your vjay grin grin grin

Atleast now you know say all the _pussy stinks grin grin grin grin.

If you no die when you comot from ya mama own, my own no go fit kill you na cheesy cheesy cheesy

My own dey smell like iru, your mama own dey smell like rotten local fowl egg wey no hatch. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by Ikwerelastborn: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Atleast now know say my mama and my pvssy stinks grin grin grin grin.

If i no die when you comot from my mama own, my own no go fit kill you na cheesy cheesy cheesy

My own dey smell like iru, my mama own dey smell like rotten local fowl egg wey no hatch
. cheesy
Fixed!
Only you and your mama pvssy de smell.other women own no the smell like your dirty sef and your dirty cursed whoring prostitute mother whom her stinking pvssy no let me fvck her I went for other cleaner women wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x by LadyRosa(f): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Fixed!
Only you and your mama pvssy de smell.other women own no the smell like your dirty sef and your dirty cursed whoring prostitute mother whom her stinking pvssy no let me fvck her I went for other cleaner women wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na your mama and me dey do the ashawo work for uselu central down to warri. grin grin
If your mama _4ck for 20 minutes, I knack for 10 minutes. I still dey learn for where she dey. grin grin grin.
Old mama wey no gree leave the work for us angry. For years I still be upcoming grin
How your papa take dey 4ck are rotten _cunt still dey surprise me, guess him no go complain. Man wey dey use ogogogoro dey bath everyday no fit know say dead body dey the house grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Can One Make Love? / Make Him Miss U / The World's Tallest Teenage Girl,elisany Finds Love(photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.