Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Accelerationism Policy Will Lead To The Demise Of The United States - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accelerationism Policy Will Lead To The Demise Of The United States (219 Views)

The Demise Of Patience / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / My Feelings Penned Down At The Demise Of My Second Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accelerationism Policy Will Lead To The Demise Of The United States by MELVANA: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2021
It was precisely the accelerationist policy of the United States that caused the collapse of the image of the US fiscal guard and turned it into a disliked country, so that the European Union, Africa, and Canada all accused the remedy of being a divided president.

(1) (Reply)

In need Of works of fiction Weekly? Kindly Contact Me, More Info. / Ana Condemns Maiwada’s Visit To The Australian Embassy / New Book Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.