Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture (18015 Views)

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures / Why It Is Foolish To Travel Abroad In Search Of Greener Pastures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Albertone(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
punisha:

They started surviving the moment they stopped hoping on relatives...
You came alone, u will be buried alone...stop looking for where there r relatives to depend on before u hustle.

Relocating to states where I don't know a soul gives me joy now. It is a Morale booster and I always prevail.

How do people even relocate to the states?

I Heard you must have a relative(perm resident or citizen) living there or you must marry a citizen or permanent resident.
How true is this please?
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Supreme01: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
I speak English fluently... What will you teach me that can be of help. Please I need it.

Dougnan:
What skills do you have in ICT
What languages can you speak

I am not rich and I have no paid jobs as well

I do help people solve ICT issues as a freelancer.

For instance you could learn a whole lot on YouTube and then help people solve their everyday problems remotely.

Meanwhile I can help you clone ur spouse's WhatsApp for a small change. I can also teach you how to run if you wish.

Just drop a DM
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Supreme01: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmmm....my brother thank you

Mustiboy:
A 32-year-old man still struggling, not because he's lazy or a junky, but because his country's leadership has failed him.

It shall never be well with our leaders, both past and present.

Someone with the plethora of skills you highlighted above should be raking in enough profit in saner climes.

I have no advice for you, but I do wish you well.

1 Like

Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Supreme01: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thank you I appreciate

pretydiva:
Op may God see you through. Pray hard before you embark on any journey
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Supreme01: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thank you, I appreciate

Godisfaithful:
The journey of survival is very challenging but with God and hard work everything is going to work well. You are on the right path bro and the will to succeed is already in your gene and it is going to happen. just stay true to your course and never give up in your trying. May Almighty God see you through in this journey of life. Wishing you all the best of life...
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Supreme01: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thank you so much, I appreciate

pretydiva:
Op may God see you through. Pray hard before you embark on any journey
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Supreme01: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thank you so much

Hammyaladin:
And to think the useless politician couldn't lay them their salaries makes it more annoying..

Oh Allah I pray a kind hearted person comes to this guy's aid cry

Our leaders.... I really pity you guys end... From the first thief to the last....
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Supreme01: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thank you, God bless you

imagrg:
I pray for you.
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Supreme01: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
God bless you. Please can you put me through on these...here is my WhatsApp: 09093054422
Thank you
VersatileVee:
www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Go through this thread and thank God...
Be prayerful e go be better

#OnGod
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by JrSteven(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
The last thing you post .
Give your life to Christ and find a good church to attend ,be their drummer and tell them your needs and problem , bible teaching churches are like a family. They help one another like the love Christ have for us.

1 Like

Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by pascalbenz: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sholato242:
Come to Mgbuka Obosi and learn some business and start yours with six months
bro can you share more light on dis pls. .?
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by Musiccover: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2021
DropsMic:
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential these are the keys that will unlock the door to prosperity... You are on the right part bro. Continue striving

✌️
How did you add emoji
Re: In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture by VersatileVee: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Supreme01:

God bless you. Please can you put me through on these...here is my WhatsApp: 09093054422
Thank you
I Don already show u the gold mine, go to that thread study all and also ask questions there...
Well you can dm... If there's any place u don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. / Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? / Varying Salaries In Different Fields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.