Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf (883 Views)

How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups / My Dried Bitterleaf Egusi Soup / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf by mozambo: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hi,
Do watch these short video on how to use water, sugar, sand and bitter leaf to cleanse yourself from hatred and bitterness that might be coming from people, enemies, spirits, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYGIpxQKICU&pp=sAQA
Re: How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf by mozambo: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2021
smiley
Re: How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf by mozambo: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2021
yes
Re: How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf by mozambo: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Efik Method Of Preparing Banga Soup / Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family / In Support Or Against The Garri Lovers On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.