Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million (2249 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira. Plz Suggest. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by talentarena(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Email Ovensehi@gmail.com

Emusan:

Can we partner?

This Business is a unique one.

The Business Plan reached the final stage and was selected in a program organized by a popular First Class King in Nigeria (I don't want to mention name here) and it has reached the second last stage of Tony Elumelu Foundation.

Just that the funds aren't released yet but with half of the money you have will can bring the business to life.

Let me hear your opinion...
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Alcatel17: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Yes. Pure nylon. Just buy and sell.
Intact, the best time to buy is now. A kg is about N900. When you buy, you can decide to wait till Jan ending and sell for 1300 per kg.

Bro this biz looks kool so let's partner if u can u get mi Abuja buyers so I can source supplies from lagos....let me know ur whatsapp so I contact u
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by brown3: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Bros, I’ve done my best. It’s left to You to do more research. Besides, nobody will ditch out this kind of information on the internet for free because it’s untapped.
sure you have done your best, thanks I appreciate.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Optimist59: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
I have a low risk business on agricultural supply chain ,
All we need is just 3 -4m to get started,
And you are sure of making that same figure monthly,
To give you a tip, we will have to partner with some companies/ big markets around the country and supply them a certain agricultural product on weekly/monthly basis,
Interested? Pls check my signature for my contact.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by smallvill(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
talentarena:
Please house i need your advise, eaither buy a house, invest or relocate abroad. I am 28 years old single, run series of business at the moment but they are not stable

See put 27 million in fix deposit sterling bank has the highest, that will give you better money every year, if you are in Lagos buy Honda Civic 2006 put it on Uber another monthly income look for busy area buy bale men polo at 150k you sell @2k each another income, you still have better balance you can also add plantain or crayfish in bags.
Don't let any one make you lose your money
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Morningstarrr(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Alcatel17:

Bro this biz looks kool so let's partner if u can u get mi Abuja buyers so I can source supplies from lagos....let me know ur whatsapp so I contact u
If you’re serious, send me a dm.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by mblarry1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please am interested, are you based in lag

TheSparrow:

You Can Venture Into Bottle Water production. Read More About It Below.

There is no doubt, water is one of the most essential commodities needed for survival by all living organisms.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

The demand for bottled water is very high because it is consumed on a daily basis, by all people of all ages, race or religion. The raw materials needed to produce bottled water is readily available in abundance in Nigeria.

Setting Up Cost

We prepared a well researched business plan that envisaged a packaged water producing plant with a production volume of 1250 packs (12 x 75cl) bottles and 4000 bags of sachet water per day.

You will need a building to set up your factory in. You will also need an industrial borehole as your water source. Cost of these depends on your location.

The machinery you need include:

Water treatment plant which consist of the following:
Reverse Osmosis System
Ozonator/Ozone Generator
Industrial Micron Filters
Industrial Ultraviolet Sterilizer
Automatic Bottling, Rinsing, Filling and Capping Machine.
Sachet Filling and Sealing Machine
Automatic Shrink Packing Machine
Semi-Automatic PET Blowing machine
Batch Number Coding Machine
Moulds

The cost of the complete set of machinery is estimated to be twenty one million, nine hundred and fifty thousand naira (N21,950,000). You will also need to budget about one million naira (N1,000,000) for installations, test-run and training for your staff.

You will also need vehicles for transporting your products to customers. It is very important to build a strong distribution channel for distributing your products to customers. The success of this business is deeply rooted in the quality of your product and your ability to reach and quickly sell to customers.

Profitability

With an average selling price of one pack of bottled water (12 x 75CL) at five hundred and fifty naira (N550) while that of a bag (20 sachets) of sachet water at seventy naira (N70), a company that is able to produce and sell 2500 packs (12 x 75cl) of bottled water and 8000 bags of sachet water weekly can turn in a gross profit of over three million naira monthly.

Wishing you all the best in your quests.

Source: https://planbiz.com.ng

PS.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on bottled water production or any other business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Emmakalu17(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Come let's invest in coco export business am into it I buy from farms in cross river and resale to exporter in dollars. But am still buying in small quantities for now so if you interested let me no. I don't say give me money
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by alexvatt(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Salon! Salon!! Salon!!!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 16, 2022
talentarena:
Please house i need your advise, eaither buy a house, invest or relocate abroad. I am 28 years old single, run series of business at the moment but they are not stable

Register your company as LLC and approach a Lawyer to register it as a money lending Company for you. When you get your money lender's license. Set up your small office and the rest is history..
You would be sleeping in your house while your money works very hard for you.
That's what am doing for a living since 2016 I left company job. Dint even start with upto a million Naira but my business worth is about 10million now.. All family responsibilities and bills have been paid from this business since August 2016 I was out of Job..
Just lend with low interest rate of 5-7%. My brother, you won't make less than 10million Naira profit per annum..
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by kolly1628: 10:20pm On May 16, 2022
Optimist59:
I have a low risk business on agricultural supply chain ,
All we need is just 3 -4m to get started,
And you are sure of making that same figure monthly,
To give you a tip, we will have to partner with some companies/ big markets around the country and supply them a certain agricultural product on weekly/monthly basis,
Interested? Pls check my signature for my contact.
Can I get ur contact?
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2022
Emmakalu17:
Come let's invest in coco export business am into it I buy from farms in cross river and resale to exporter in dollars. But am still buying in small quantities for now so if you interested let me no. I don't say give me money

Let's talk: 090-17_15_05:::33

WhatsApp
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million by SHINJA: 10:55pm On May 16, 2022
Invest in agriculture chemical business....

You will make alot of profit..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekitipikin Stuns Everyone After Winning ₦50M From Sporty Bet With Free Bet. / Do You Need Edible Coconut Oil ( Small Or Large Quantity)? / What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.