Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! (766 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Will I Go 2 Hell Because I Dont Go To Church Again? / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You yourself know for sure that i'm not doing this because of you. I'm here for HardMirror who thought he was practicing my faith (Christianity) while he was following misinformed churchgoers like you.
Therefore i'll continue to repeat the fact that Hell (Grave) wouldn't have exist if Adam and Eve never sinned against God!
So after sin has been destroyed both Death and Hell (Grave) will be casted into the lake of fire which means termination (symbol of inexistence)
I'm here for HardMirror so if you want to prove that your traditional Hell is a real place let's see how you defend it not by quoting letters that you can't substantiate with efficacy but by explaining to make everyone SEE the sense in what you're saying! 2Timothy 2:15
please ignore that bloody liar. i dont agree with your points, but i appreciate that you are making efforts based on your own understanding. the problem is you are forcing your sentiments and not being objective, never the less, still see that you are sincere.
as for saying your own brand of christianity is the true christianity, i see no difference in your christianity with what is generally practiced, so thinking you are a better christian is a fallacy
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Emusan(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It simply means we will live forever {John 3:16 compare to Psalms 37:29} so DEATH the root cause of burying people will not be {Revelations 21:3-4} so there will be nothing like Graveyards again in God's Kingdom!

Lol...this is interesting, so it means HELL(Grave) will not be THROWN INTO LAKE OF FIRE again. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Do you remember how Jesus was resurrecting the dead people back then?

Another interesting point, so the word resurrection simply means raising THE DEAD with PHYSICAL BODY back to life. But you subscribe to watchtower lies that Jesus' resurrection was SPIRIT

Where do you think those dead people could have been taken if Jesus wasn't there?
Well in God's Kingdom Jesus will be ruling from heaven so there will be no sickness {Isaiah 33:24} and Jesus will make sure no one dies.

Another Mumbo Jumbo.

So what will happen to Grave (Hell) by that time? Revelations 20:14
I believe you can now get the clear picture! smiley

Grave which is HELL will be thrown into the lake of fire according to Revelation which means no Paradise earth for you to live forever cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Las Las you'll understand that you have been scammed by watchtower.
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
HardMirror:
please ignore that bloody liar. i dont agree with your points, but i appreciate that you are making efforts based on your own understanding. the problem is you are forcing your sentiments and not being objective, never the less, still see that you are sincere.
as for saying your own brand of christianity is the true christianity, i see no difference in your christianity with what is generally practiced, so thinking you are a better christian is a fallacy

Of course it's not that easy to see the difference but when you're attentive and careful you'll notice it.
Jesus himself said so much to help sincere and honest hearted people IDENTIFY his group when Satan establish falsehood.
Why not ask for the IDENTIFYING MARK of true Christianity?
That's exactly what i asked back then before leaving Islam for the truth. If you just look at all of them from the distance it will appear as if there is no difference but when you look closely then you'll begin to see lots and lots of difference in the farm Jesus planted and the weeds Satan diluted with the fine seeds! Matthew 13:25 smiley
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You yourself know for sure that i'm not doing this because of you. I'm here for HardMirror who thought he was practicing my faith (Christianity) while he was following misinformed churchgoers like you.

You are "not doing this for me" yet you direct your response to me,

MaxInDHouse:

Therefore i'll continue to repeat the fact that Hell (Grave) wouldn't have exist if Adam and Eve never sinned against God!
So after sin has been destroyed both Death and Hell (Grave) will be casted into the lake of fire which means termination (symbol of inexistence).

When it comes to this topic where you and your group rely on your Personal Wishes and Hopefullness you always veer off track and off topic.

The topic is not about History of death and hell nor about the disposal of death and hell.

But simply about hell alone.

One (1) simple small topic that can be settled and disposed of immediately.

But you NEED the wider topics of History and Termination, covering many many topics so that you can run all over, seeking a place to settle your wishes.

I have done that about 3 times with you, iwill never do that again.

You have a right to hang on to your wishes.

MaxInDHouse:

I'm here for HardMirror so if you want to prove that your traditional Hell is a real place let's see how you defend it not by quoting letters that you can't substantiate with efficacy but by explaining to make everyone SEE the sense in what you're saying! 2Timothy 2:15

I have already given my proofs up there and you could not challenge it. You only presented Your Personal Wishes, Desires and Hopes, bending the Bible to suit that Preference.

So I have nothing to defend for there are too many "Words of The Lord" warning about dreadful destruction, desolation and doom.

Isaiah 24:21-22
So it will happen in that day,
That the Lord will punish the host of heaven on high,
And the kings of the earth on earth.
They will be gathered together
Like prisoners in the dungeon,
And will be confined in prison; (hell)
And after many days they will be punished.

Zephaniah 1:14-18
"Near is the great day of the Lord,
Near and coming very quickly;
Listen, the day of the Lord!
In it the warrior cries out bitterly.
A day of wrath is that day,
A day of trouble and distress,
A day of destruction and desolation,
A day of darkness and gloom,

A day of clouds and thick darkness,
A day of trumpet and battle cry
Against the fortified cities
And the high corner towers.

Isaiah 13:9-11
"Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
Cruel, with fury and burning anger,

To make the land a desolation;
And He will exterminate its sinners from it.
For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not flash forth their light;
The sun will be dark when it rises
And the moon will not shed its light.
Thus I will punish the world for its evil
And the wicked for their iniquity;

I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud
And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.

Yet you said "God has no business with evildoers"

As I said earlier, you have a right to hang on to your wishes.
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
HardMirror:
please ignore that bloody liar...

Is it not The Law that "do not give false witness?"

Well you are already a Law Breaker and breaking Laws is your profession, so what is one more Law to break.

And you, like your predecessors, are only lamenting the loss of your life now that you see that you are Doomed and the Day of The Lord is coming closer and closer, as Prophecied.
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2021
grin Oya, day 2, Action! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed!!! See Who Was Sent To Kill Prophet T B Joshua / Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) / Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.