Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,700 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse (19206 Views)

Lionel Messi "Banned From Barcelona Training" As Contract Saga Continues / Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal / Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by PrinceOfLagos: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
eskorelvis:

So? Wat of Ronaldo
Body are not the same

What Ronaldo could still do at almost 37, Messi may not be able to do it at 34yrs old.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by mattmogan88: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
THE GOAT OF ALL goats

THE KING OF FOOTBALL,

For those saying MESSI should go and prove himself elsewhere, what's left to prove.

Anyone that hates MESSI is merciless grin
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by kolade560: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
lazarusokafor90:
See haters everywhere masturbating on this thread.
Na dem do una Una too like illegal things, na one time be tax fraud, na anoda be this.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by MrGerald(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pierocash:
People will now see how weak and ordinary Barcelona is.

They will never have Messi's replacement
Not only Barça, the world will never see anything like LM ever again, truth be told
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by judedwriter(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
This came as a surprise to me shocked

I thought Messi would pledge his entire career, maybe even coaching career to Barcelona as appreciation for beliving in him when Noone would.....

No condition is parmanent grin
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by spayor(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Afamsi:
He should go to another club and prove himself if he is truly the GOAT
Myopic football analyst
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by owila4luv(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin
handsomeyinka:
Raise up your hands if you believe MESSI is coming to Arsenal this season..

Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by spayor(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

What did he do that others havnt achieved?? But I will tell what others hv achieved that he cudnt achieve
Then you don't know football...if you don't know what messi has achieved and others are yet to achieve it
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by Bamzyriches451: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Marina what are you waiting for, sign him up ASAP
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by zoraro(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

What did he do that others havnt achieved?? But I will tell what others hv achieved that he cudnt achieve

He's won more ballon d'or than others at least.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by Kingcalls: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
zoraro:

He's won more ballon d'or than others at least.

Pele according to balon dor and fifa won 7 .... he has never won the world cup....something other great players have won....he has never win world cup golden boot, he is not the record scorer in international football or CL...that belongs to Ronaldo
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by zoraro(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

Pele according to balon dor and fifa won 7 .... he has never won the world cup....something other great players have won....he has never win world cup golden boot, he is not the record scorer in international football or CL...that belongs to Ronaldo

So Ronaldo is not a great player (according to you). He has not won the world cup too.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by Kingcalls: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
zoraro:

So Ronaldo is not a great player (according to you). He has not won the world cup too.

No one is saying Ronaldo is not great or messi is not great...the question is what has he done that others havnt done and I showed u what others have done that he hasn't and can't do .... messi is not the greatest...Ronaldo as well...world cup is tge holy grail of football...they both hvnt win it...
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by Kingcalls: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
spayor:
Then you don't know football...if you don't know what messi has achieved and others are yet to achieve it

Mention what he has achieved that others haven't
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by zoraro(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

No one is saying Ronaldo is not great or messi is not great...the question is what has he done that others havnt done and I showed u what others have done that he hasn't and can't do .... messi is not the greatest...Ronaldo as well...world cup is tge holy grail of football...they both hvnt win it...

The world cup is the most important football tournament, but winning it is not the only way to determine the greatest footballer. Although I personally don't think there is a "greatest footballer" since players are great in different aspects.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by lazarusokafor90(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
drlaykay:

Please re-read what I wrote and get a better understanding
Why you dey take am personal? You clearly said that "he needs to SHOW himself" at another club. Maybe you can explain better what "show himself" mean.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by Freebandz365: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by spayor(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mention what he has achieved that others haven't
6 world best
Four world best in a roll
MVP in all the tournaments he ever played in

Lemme end it there first
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by drlaykay(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
lazarusokafor90:

Why you dey take am personal? You clearly said that "he needs to SHOW himself" at another club. Maybe you can explain better what "show himself" mean.

He should leave, it's a good one.
Not because he needs to show himself in a different club ( baba has done it all ) but he's getting too boring repeating the same thing.

I said NOT because he needs to show himself
Not not not not not not not

I can't help you better than the above, I'm sorry
Re: Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse by Friend44: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please if you reside in Port Harcourt/Obio-Akpor, kindly help fill out my questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JFSDH0Pk-Pux_nYI6EcNL-hdZTsGx7nVLqEsfGQYE60/edit?usp=sharing
That's the link. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Highest Goal Scorers & MVPs Of Every African Cup Of Nations Tournament / Lightning Kills An Entire Football Team / AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.