Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught (1182 Views)

2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Kidnapper Turns Into Animal And Enters His Victim’s Compound To Steal Children / Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2021
We don't understand where this world is leading to. Every young man wants to make money without going through the right process, they wants to make the money either by crook or force.

A young man who specializes in stealing children has been caught, according to him when he was being interrogated confessed to stealing the children from the comfort of the victim's house. That he will first of all change to the animal that will be suitable for him to have access into the victims house and then carried out his mission.

*SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE NEWS
*FOLLOW ME ON NAIRALAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMB3zIFEOaM

Re: The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by Bigredmachine: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind... Cos Africa and their mumu matter don tire me...
Re: The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind...

I beg the one wey we hear don do, keep am
Re: The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Make e change make I see or Idb it
Re: The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by vicfajeze: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2021
na yeye story be that
Re: The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
Make e change make I see or Idb it

Use your pikin set trap give am you go know say water pass garri
Re: The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2021
vicfajeze:
na yeye story be that

How he take enter compound wey dem fence and enter house wey dem don lock without anybody knowing.
Re: The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by vicfajeze: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Gregorian2020:

How he take enter compound wey dem fence and enter house wey dem don lock without anybody knowing.
God go bless you.Me too i wonder

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Steal Children By Changing To Animal Has Been Caught by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
vicfajeze:
God go bless you.Me too i wonder

There are a lot of doubters on #nairaland that is why when you post something that is true they hardly believe. They take everything for scam and lies. Thank you for your confirmation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Seven Fatal Mistakes Abba Kyari Made / My First Ugly Experience As A Police Officer / Bank Manager Attacked By Kids Of The Man Who Went Naked In Bank So Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.