Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) (40953 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Newsmic: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2021
A Nigerian relationship coach, Dr. Mayowa Dudushewa Ekundayo who is based in New Zealand has advised women not to look down on men who are still struggling financially else they will end up missing great life partners, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Mayowa, who is a mother of two, married to Internationally acclaimed Preacher and Motivational speaker, Dr. Samuel Ekundayo, gave the advice on Thursday, August 5.

She stated that she met her husband when he was doing his Masters programme and struggling financially so had to work as a waiter in a restaurant.

Not minding his financial state then, she agreed to date him because she looked looked beyond his struggle and saw a hardworking man with vision and clear purpose.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

"It was a day of joy when my husband bagged his PhD. I was very happy and fulfilled because we started the journey together!

When we met 6 years prior, he was doing his Masters programme but was struggling financially and had to support himself by working as a waiter in a restaurant.

I still said “Yes” to him when he asked me for a relationship because I saw beyond his present struggle.
I saw a man who had a vision, clear about his purpose, hard working and loved me. I was ready to “suffer” with him because I knew I would also “reign” with him. It was only a matter of time.

Many ladies today want a ready-made man. A man they would not need to “suffer” with but only “reign” with.

Please, don’t look down on a guy just because of his present financial state!
Don’t lose a great guy!
Don’t despise the days of humble beginnings.

I hope this helps someone?

#ThrowbackThursday
#LoveIsBeautiful
#HumbleBeginnings"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMTG0pFcqJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Responding to the post, her husband thanked her for being with him from the begining.

"Thank you Jesus! Thanks Darling for being there since day one. My number one Fan" he wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1397229/wife-celebrates-husband-bagging-phd-worked-waiter-photos/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2021
I hope he'll not start chasing after other girls now that sufferness has cleared from his eyes.

See how transformed and more polished he now looks in the second pics. Money and good weather is good

By the way, I've seen this pics before.

Yeiii.. FTC.

I dedicate it to the lovely couple.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Miosendyin: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2021
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2021
He was a waiter in New Zealand right? Try it in Nigeria and see if his waiter job can feed him talk less of sponsoring his education.

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nelson21(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2021
The photograph says it all.

If you are a guy and you're still struggling financially the best advice I can give you is focus on your hustle and ignore/avoid ladies.

If you cant ignore/avoid ladies because you are a weak simp, then go for ladies who are physically unattractive. Ladies that men look at once by mistake but never look at them twice tend to be more humble and patient when they date a broke guy.

Thank me later.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Nelson21:

If you are a guy and you're still struggling financially the best advice I can give you is focus on your hustle and ignore/avoid ladies.

If you cant ignore/avoid ladies because you are a weak simp, then go for ladies who are physically unattractive. Ladies that men look at once by mistake but never look at them twice tend to be more humble and patient when they date a broke guy.

Thank me later.

U have said it all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Nelson21:

Thank me later.
Na OG u be abeg. You've said it all

25 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:
I hope he'll not start chasing after other girls now that sufferness has cleared from his eyes.

See how transformed and more polished he now looks in the second pics. Money and good weather is good

The wife should step up too

10 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
greatbrian:

The wife should step up too

Step up how? Una don start.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
The notion that women are doing men favour when they decides to stick around them for any reasons still beats my imagination....

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by SEYILIGHT(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
I like his determination
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Turtleneck4Sale: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congrats to them,love is beautiful when u find the right one cheesy

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details wink
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
K
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

You're talking nonsense

I hope you're married?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by humberjade: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
New Zealand, right?

I have been seeing this everywhere today...now i understand better.

Most Nigerians (students especially) who do stuffs like this in 1st and 2nd World countries do so to gather money to settle their extremely high tuition fees and rent, while they move towards their life goal. Of course, not everyone ends up moving to the next level, but there is a conducive atmosphere in each of these countries to standout and reach your goal.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Inception(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nelson21:

Thank me later.

shiiit grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by royalguy123(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hard works pay
Father let our labour be rewarded and it will not be in vain

2 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Passion... Excellent...
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dis two again
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by PhilipReigns(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Newsmic:
A Nigerian relationship coach, Dr. Mayowa Dudushewa Ekundayo who is based in New Zealand has advised women not to look down on men who are still struggling financially else they will end up missing great life partners, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Mayowa, who is a mother of two, married to Internationally acclaimed Preacher and Motivational speaker, Dr. Samuel Ekundayo, gave the advice on Thursday, August 5.

She stated that she met her husband when he was doing his Masters programme and struggling financially so had to work as a waiter in a restaurant.

Not minding his financial state then, she agreed to date him because she looked looked beyond his struggle and saw a hardworking man with vision and clear purpose.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMTG0pFcqJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Responding to the post, her husband thanked her for being with him from the begining.

https://igberetvnews.com/1397229/wife-celebrates-husband-bagging-phd-worked-waiter-photos/

It's because she's not so beautiful externally. Yes she is beautiful internally since she has a good heart but the more beautiful externally a lady is, the more competitive she becomes. And even they (the ladies) know this, that's why the finer she is, the more she forms for you and also the more options she has. Do you know how many guys ask a lady out a day, let alone a beautiful and stunning one? Except as a guy, you are also very handsome or you have money to meet up, it's hard to keep a beautiful lady for a year or two not to talk of 6 fucking years, in d name of having a future. Who future help? Any plans u have that's still in the future, anything can alter it. Nothing is quarantee in life, Nigerian ladies know this hence d reason they go for ready made guys.

You don't expect a lady that's so beautiful and attractive to stay with you in hunger in d name of having a future when there are so many rich dudes with GLK and lexus 350 asking her out a single day. Beautiful women are competitive, am yet to see a really beautiful lady who stayed and suffered with her man for future harvest, when they can made do with well to do guys presently hitting on them for a date? In Nigeria here? most will be carried away by rich and handsome toasting from other guys. Which woman wants to suffer? Story for the gods!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Idiotmod: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
I thought it is Whitemoney again when I first saw he worked as a waiter. I wan say na only him dey this world ni
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by greenie77: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nelson21:

Thank me later.

Eyah, so a broke guy can only attract and feel at ease with a physically unattractive lady to increase the chances of her being humble and patient with him.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not here in nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
That's good

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aurelius1:
He was a waiter in New Zealand right? Try it in Nigeria and see if his waiter job can feed him talk less of sponsoring his education.
you dey mind her

3 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

Clearly, you did not read their posts.
"Married mother of 2"... Married to the man she met as a waiter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / Couple Rocks Wizkid’s Starboy Jersey In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.