Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) (40970 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
madridsta007:

Clearly, you did not read their posts.
"Married mother of 2"... Married to the man she met as a waiter.

I read it clearly.

Mind you, usifo was married with kids and was also successful.
Selah.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
The only one that concerns me in their motivational love story is the DESPISE NOT THE DAYS OF HUMBLE BEGINNINGS
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

Step up how? Una don start.

Its the bitter truth.

Look every man wants his woman to have that appealing look to him and at least turn head in a modest way. Its only some few indiscipline men who will still lust after strange women outside even when been satisfied by the wife physically,emotionally, and every other ly. She should step up with time and not be tying wrapper up and down whilst looking circle and other irritating stuffs.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Kaiser20: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aurelius1:
He was a waiter in New Zealand right? Try it in Nigeria and see if his waiter job can feed him talk less of sponsoring his education.
Speak for yourself boy! Everybody can't be a failure, i know alot of young Nigerians in Lagos with O/Level education working in a factory, they took partime studies along side their Blue-collar jobs.
Today, some of them have Masters working in IT and Finance establishment.

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
greatbrian:

Its the bitter truth.

Look every man wants his woman to have that appealing look to him and at least turn head in a modest way. Its only some few indiscipline men who will still lust after strange women outside even when been satisfied by the wife physically,emotionally, and every other ly. She should step up with time and not be tying wrapper up and down whilst looking circle and other irritating stuffs.

And where is she tying wrapper in any of the pics there? Or what are you trying to say?

Look, one man's meat, is another man's poison. She doesn't need to look appealing to anyone. As long as her husband likes her enough to wife her, it's not anybody's biz.

He likes her like that.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
greenie77:

Eyah, so a broke guy can only attract and feel at ease with a physically unattractive lady to increase the chances of her being humble and patient with him.

U should be talking to the attractive gals not the poor broke guy trying to avoid unnecessary stress and problems in his life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by greenie77: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
jaxxy:

U should be talking to the attractive gals not the poor broke guy trying to avoid unnecessary stress and problems in his life. undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Zeezy81: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oh please! You dated him for his masters status and not because of his waiting job

6 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by legallyminded: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:
I hope he'll not start chasing after other girls now that sufferness has cleared from his eyes.

See how transformed and more polished he now looks in the second pics. Money and good weather is good

By the way, I've seen this pics before.

Yeiii.. FTC.

I dedicate it to the lovely couple.

One man hater spotted. awon men are scum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by batb: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyiboman69:
The notion that women are doing men favour when they decides to stick around them for any reasons still beats my imagination....
Wo! Omo yi, o MA da fun e!
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bannann:
Wow what a virtuous woman she is
That's exactly how I see it!
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by T0BY(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nelson21:
The photograph says it all.

If you are a guy and you're still struggling financially the best advice I can give you is focus on your hustle and ignore/avoid ladies.

If you cant ignore/avoid ladies because you are a weak simp, then go for ladies who are physically unattractive. Ladies that men look at once by mistake but never look at them twice tend to be more humble and patient when they date a broke guy.

Thank me later.
fact..
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kaiser20:

Speak for yourself boy! Everybody can't be a failure, i know alot of young Nigerians in Lagos with O/Level education working in a factory, they took partime studies along side their Blue-collar jobs.
Today, some of them have Masters working in IT and Finance establishment.
Before you argue, ask yourself- what is the average salary of a waiter? In the town where I live it's between N15-N20k. Can that amount feed a grown man for a month?
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Ayo2004: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
And so
So we should give her a Grammy because she stood by a guy because he was still hussling or what
So she can play the "I stood by you" card even if all she did was eat out of the little he has because no better guy was coming her way or what Now,this guy will feel he has to be a simp to her for life despite his natural desire for side-chicks

Abeg,make we hear word

5 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
I just know say e go be black people .. Amassing certificate they never put to use till Dem kpai

2 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Seems most of these guys that shout "redpillers" on Nairaland are suffering serious inferiority complex evident from their rants.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by heniford2: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aurelius1:
He was a waiter in New Zealand right? Try it in Nigeria and see if his waiter job can feed him talk less of sponsoring his education.
A waiter in New Zealand is a big boy oh

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by jimtemi1: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nelson21:

If you are a guy and you're still struggling financially the best advice I can give you is focus on your hustle and ignore/avoid ladies.

If you cant ignore/avoid ladies because you are a weak simp, then go for ladies who are physically unattractive. Ladies that men look at once by mistake but never look at them twice tend to be more humble and patient when they date a broke guy.

Thank me later.
u get sense
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

And where is she tying wrapper in any of the pics there? Or what are you trying to say?

Look, one man's meat, is another man's poison. She doesn't need to look appealing to anyone. As long as her husband likes her enough to wife her, it's not anybody's biz.

He likes her like that.

OK you obviously digressed. But you are right. Have fun.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by jahsharon: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:
I hope he'll not start chasing after other girls now that sufferness has cleared from his eyes.

See how transformed and more polished he now looks in the second pics. Money and good weather is good

By the way, I've seen this pics before.

Yeiii.. FTC.

I dedicate it to the lovely couple.

Someone that was doing his Masters abroad is the one you said was suffering. Now, tell me, you that you are not suffering, what are you doing beside sleeping around?

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by gforce5: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Don't mind her! Doing a waitering job abroad is very different from doing a waitering job in Nigeria. The fact that he is furthering his education abroad means that he is not what you call "poor". He already had potentials. It was just a matter of time before those potentials manifested itself. She should talk another thing.
Aurelius1:

3 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Pumpumking: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Newsmic:
A Nigerian relationship coach, Dr. Mayowa Dudushewa Ekundayo who is based in New Zealand has advised women not to look down on men who are still struggling financially else they will end up missing great life partners, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Mayowa, who is a mother of two, married to Internationally acclaimed Preacher and Motivational speaker, Dr. Samuel Ekundayo, gave the advice on Thursday, August 5.

She stated that she met her husband when he was doing his Masters programme and struggling financially so had to work as a waiter in a restaurant.

Not minding his financial state then, she agreed to date him because she looked looked beyond his struggle and saw a hardworking man with vision and clear purpose.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMTG0pFcqJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Responding to the post, her husband thanked her for being with him from the begining.

https://igberetvnews.com/1397229/wife-celebrates-husband-bagging-phd-worked-waiter-photos/

but how can she marry a waita....she might has well marry Uber driver, bus condoctor of Mala
Buuuuuuush Woman!! angry
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congrats to him, that's the real fact.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Freebandz365: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by sunnedee2: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
PhilipReigns:

It's because she's not so beautiful externally. Yes she is beautiful internally since she has a good heart but the more beautiful externally a lady is, the more competitive she becomes. And even they (the ladies) know this, that's why the finer she is, the more she forms for you and also the more options she has. Do you know how many guys ask a lady out a day, let alone a beautiful and stunning one? Except as a guy, you are also very handsome or you have money to meet up, it's hard to keep a beautiful lady for a year or two not to talk of 6 fucking years, in d name of having a future. Who future help? Any plans u have that's still in the future, anything can alter it. Nothing is quarantee in life, Nigerian ladies know this hence d reason they go for ready made guys.

You don't expect a lady that's so beautiful and attractive to stay with you in hunger in d name of having a future when there are so many rich dudes with GLK and lexus 350 asking her out a single day. Beautiful women are competitive, am yet to see a really beautiful lady who stayed and suffered with her man for future harvest, when they can made do with well to do guys presently hitting on them for a date? In Nigeria here? most will be carried away by rich and handsome toasting from other guys. Which woman wants to suffer? Story for the gods!

You are actually right. As in 99.5% correct.
However, there is always some exception to the rule. Few..... Extremely few..... Like (0.5%) attractive ladies stay with their men with humble beginnings till they make it in life. Again, they are very few.

Nelson21:

Thank me later.

Correct! 100% Gbamsolutely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
greenie77:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh yeah cheesy
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
gforce5:
Don't mind her! Doing a waitering job abroad is very different from doing a waitering job in Nigeria. The fact that he is furthering his education abroad means that he is not what you call "poor". He already had potentials. It was just a matter of time before those potentials manifested itself. She should talk another thing.

Women always want stories of "I was with him when he had nothing" so they can be called a virtuous woman.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
PhilipReigns:

It's because she's not so beautiful externally. Yes she is beautiful internally since she has a good heart but the more beautiful externally a lady is, the more competitive she becomes. And even they (the ladies) know this, that's why the finer she is, the more she forms for you and also the more options she has. Do you know how many guys ask a lady out a day, let alone a beautiful and stunning one? Except as a guy, you are also very handsome or you have money to meet up, it's hard to keep a beautiful lady for a year or two not to talk of 6 fucking years, in d name of having a future. Who future help? Any plans u have that's still in the future, anything can alter it. Nothing is quarantee in life, Nigerian ladies know this hence d reason they go for ready made guys.

You don't expect a lady that's so beautiful and attractive to stay with you in hunger in d name of having a future when there are so many rich dudes with GLK and lexus 350 asking her out a single day. Beautiful women are competitive, am yet to see a really beautiful lady who stayed and suffered with her man for future harvest, when they can made do with well to do guys presently hitting on them for a date? In Nigeria here? most will be carried away by rich and handsome toasting from other guys. Which woman wants to suffer? Story for the gods!

Definitely. Kudos bro, It's hard to find a realist on this platform where everyone seems emotional.

You can compare this to a job or employment, if you are in a career path where so many employers want you & are offering you lots of cash, why would you want to be loyal where there is nothing much to offer you. Even if your current company is treating you well, the cash and the good life will still influence your decisions.

I sincerely don't see any thing wrong in going for the highest bidder if we look at it from the point of employment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oya return home and start work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why Men Patronise Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.