Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today (3700 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by greatbrian(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Iretiduro:

Brother man, I think it pays to hustle and have money first before woman o. May God help us. I don't think I am cut out for love anymore sha, if marriage happens fine and if it doesn't we go dey hookup

Na so everyone dey talk after break up grin. No worry the heartbreak go go round. I told my kid brother when he was 15yrs after his first break up he has 99 to go, dude was like wtf am not even going to talk to any girl again now he his 17 on gf number 3. grin. Make money sha money na slut magnet

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by tunize(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Know this and know peace we have 3 set of people in this life
1. The ones that loves you sincerely dem nor send you weda you get or u nor get dem just like you.
2. The ones that loves you but with a motive
3. The ones that only needs you for a favour.
The truth be sey know ur position for ppl life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Iretiduro:

That's one thing with me, as much as I am pained. I can't take her back.
dts right, be a man, dnt make it look as if she dumped u, makeit look as if u dumped ha n u dnt gv a shit
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
somtims wen i see a beautiful lady, i 1st look at my pocket, n i always get a thought dt i cnt handle ha financially so there is no need of wasting time, even if she comes to me n crush on me, i stl get d same thpught
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by yanabasee1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
2rez:

@ the bolded, u mean that marriage wrenching book in most cases? Hell to the NO...

There are true stories on social media especially Facebook.... about couples who first met on a social media platform and moved offline to build a family together....

Don't be too rigid.... Let off your self and explore life with caution...
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Jman06(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

U think well

A man who provides everything for his woman financially is allowed to cheat
Exactly. Even our foremothers knew their place in their husbands' lives and so, they never complained about their men cheating.

Any lady who is fully provided for by her husband should be loyal, faithful and even help make the bed whenever the man decides to bring home his side chicks.
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Ayo2004: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jman06:
Exactly. Even our foremothers knew their place in their husbands' lives and so, they never complained about their men cheating.

Any lady who is fully provided for by her husband should be loyal, faithful and even help make the bed whenever the man decides to bring home his side chicks.
Tiri gbosa for you!
But women are deceiving men with love and shit and blah blah blah...imagining slaving away for majority of your life to provide for another person in the name of love and marriage while denying yourself the new Toto u desire,that's real torture

2 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by juniorstar(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
How u got her is how you can keep her...that's women for you.

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Bola146(f): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
biddostandard:
show us for black teeth? Are you drunk

Stop smoking too much weed undecided lipsrsealed it's not good for your health pele

2 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by 2rez: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

There are true stories on social media especially Facebook.... about couples who first met on a social media platform and moved offline to build a family together....

Don't be too rigid.... Let off your self and explore life with caution...

Your assumption @ me being too rigid. BTW, u don't know me aight. Of course i explore life in the best way i can with max caution aight. What i am saying is that exploring life via facebook, i guess facebook was the crux of this convo/engagement in the first place. So back to my point. SM, particular FB has done more harm than good in homes, marriages..., ergo exploring life via or on FB aint the best forte. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by yanabasee1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
2rez:

Your assumption @ me being too rigid. BTW, u don't know me aight. Of course i explore life in the best way i can with max caution aight. What i am saying is that exploring life via facebook, i guess facebook was the crux of this convo/engagement in the first place. So back to my point. SM, particular FB has done more harm than good in homes, marriages..., ergo exploring life via or on FB aint the best forte. My opinion though.

You can't rely on it's negative influence than it's positive impacts .. It's 50/50....

People use it for whatever gain they want to...

Some go to Facebook to find love... some to scam... some to gossip and some to be controversial while alot others are to make fame out of it ..

Who would've known that Rant HQ would make Susan a celebrity? She's actually making money from it...

Also, wish you happy life exploration...
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Why will you say one has to make money before having a girlfriend. That's inferiority o! , so you are good to struggle abi, while she comes into your life to feel comfortable. Haba No naw.
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by MufasaLion: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
A relationship of 3 years? Well, you lots are trying grin
But anyways, man wise up and focus on better things. She's gone! She's gone man!
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
03072001hen:
somtims wen i see a beautiful lady, i 1st look at my pocket, n i always get a thought dt i cnt handle ha financially so there is no need of wasting time, even if she comes to me n crush on me, i stl get d same thpught
it's not always about your money, if you are confident, and smart with words, you will win the heart of a very pretty lady, the only thing is that she might be cheating on you.
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by MufasaLion: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bouz:
Why will you say one has to make money before having a girlfriend. That's inferiority o! , so you are good to struggle abi, while she comes into your life to feel comfortable. Haba No naw.

You still don't understand it. The point is that being financially independent is very important especially for people that are in a relationship. Surely, there are ladies that ain't materialistic, but still a man must sometimes make her woman happy with gifts, cash etc. How do you expect someone that's still struggling to make ends meet to do all that?

Nobody likes sufferness especially women because they have tons of suitors and their ladies' threshold for I'll stick with you through thick and thin stage varies.

So it's ideal for man to go face his hustle, make money and while at that you gonna be confident to choose any woman you want instead of struggling for money and still be having heartache due a lady that might leave you.

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by reddingtonblack: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congrat bro, perfect opportunity to make a beta choice. waste no time brooding over a liability except she is an asset
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by 2rez: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

You can't rely on it's negative influence than it's positive impacts .. It's 50/50....

People use it for whatever gain they want to...

Some go to Facebook to find love... some to scam... some to gossip and some to be controversial while alot others are to make fame out of it ..

Who would've known that Rant HQ would make Susan a celebrity? She's actually making money from it...

Also, wish you happy life exploration...

Well, in this shithole, negatives, most times outweigh positives, reason for being emphatic on the negatives. That said, Rant HQ/Susan might be fortunate to be amongst the lucky ones, luck is for the selected few u know and thanks for the wishes. I gotta wish u the same & yeah, thanks again for the time plus the matured engagement. U an OG, i could perceive that from across the miles. Smiles. Be good.

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by reddingtonblack: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

You still don't understand it. The point is that being financially independent is very important especially for people that are in a relationship. Surely, there are ladies that ain't materialistic, but still a man must sometimes make her woman happy with gifts, cash etc. How do you expect someone that's still struggling to make ends meet to do all that? Nobody likes sufferness especially women because they have toms of suitors and their ladies' threshold for I'll stick with you through thick and thin stage varies. So it's ideal for man to go fsce his hustle, make money and while at that you gonna be confident to choose any woman you want instead of struggling for money and still be having heartache due a lady.

i am not sorry to burst your bubble, these ur mentality will only earn you pussies upon pussies not commitment, that is if they no stab yu carry ur atm n car run
The moment you make that millions n you are living like a king it bcum almost impossible to find a woman that will love you for you, that is reality most big boiz wake up to after being successful.

its good you av money for yourself not because of a woman ofcus she will share in it. as you dey hustle find one bitch wey fit stand ur broke state, so when the money cums yu build an empire on commitment
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by MufasaLion: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
reddingtonblack:

i am not sorry to burst your bubble, these ur mentality will only earn you pussies upon pussies not commitment, that is if they no stab yu carry ur atm n car run
The moment you make that millions n you are living like a king it bcum almost impossible to find a woman that will love you for you, that is reality most big boiz wake up to after being successful.

its good you av money for yourself not because of a woman ofcus she will share in it. as you dey hustle find one bitch wey fit stand ur broke state, so when the money cums yu build an empire on commitment

My point is that no woman is ready to stay with any broke was man except the nigga is focused and hardworking too. However, even if a lady wants to stay with a broke ass dude, there are many things that's gonna distract her (peer pressure, needs, etc) except she's very upright and determind to be faithful to her man which is very rare.
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Iretiduro(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
It's just somehow sha I have always lived with the notion that I want to marry someone that grow with me but the truth is, many of this ladies will go with the next fellow immediately they out of your site. The moment they feel they are achieving more than you, you become inferior to them. Like someone I 'supposedly' exposed. Helped in her business. Now I have issues with my once thriving business and I automatically become a 'not enough' guy. I mean in the 3 years I am not 100% but if what has happened to me in the turn of the year has destroyed all the good of 3 years, is it worth it?
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by reddingtonblack: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

My point is that no woman is ready to stay with any broke was man except the nigga is focused and hardworking too. However, even if a lady wants to stay with a broke ass dude, there are many things that's gonna distract her (peer pressure, needs, etc) except she's very upright and determind to be faithful to her man which is very rare.

Bro all these talks ehn naa the usual prep talk until you cross to the other side then you realize its all bullshit.
These assertions is why we have so many broken homes today, a man should make money n invest handsomely in himself ... make acquisitions buh let the value be in you that is how to lock a woman down
for instances, look @ omotola how do you think mr captain was able to lock her down ... ofcus there 100s of men that will offer her riches more than her husband can afford.
some guyz without flashin there car keys or iphone can't even approach a lady .. cos dey feel empty. we need to balance tinz up
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by FiverrTutor(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bola146:
grin I laughed because she wasn't meant for you, it will be painful but some disappointments are always blessings, broken relationship is always far better than broken marriage.

Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Freebandz365: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by biddostandard: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
wink smiley
Bola146:

Stop smoking too much weed undecided lipsrsealed it's not good for your health pele
hmmm ok anty nurse
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by kepstone: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Who made it a rule that a man must take care of his girlfriend on relationship or spend on her for her to stay. Nigerian men are the most amazing stupid set of people when it comes to relationship. I have been there made that mistake before. You think money keeps a woman. Many entitled ladies out there who think there financial life or burden should be hauled on a man. Op she left you because she was not yours. Greediness is the major driving force of most nigerian ladies. I know money is important but if a relationship is not mutual in terms of everything you are been used. Many men will truly know who they marry when they go dead broke, that's when the true character of the person you called wife will manifest. Lucky are you if you find a lady who loves you genuinely beyond money. The signs are always there but we are always blinded by love. After my 3 painful experiences I decided I won't use money to build or buy love. Shine your eyes guy's there is a woman for you. My friend got married to his wife and dated her for 3 yrs 1 Naira he did not spend on her. He made her to believe he was squatting and she was helping him out 3 yrs. The day he proposed to her he gave her 150k to just shop and 9m to prepare for wedding. Today they are both happily married. It's going to be very difficult to find a wife when you have all set women are perfect pretenders. Above all cry to God. Pray for your own wife ask God to lead you and direct you. I have seen people who started from scratch and today they are touring the world. Marry your wife. Shine your eyes many reasons why ladies advance in age are not married. One of them is ready made guy. Rich very rich super rich. God Help us find wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by OGraffix(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Why she no go leave.. After seeing what happened at Oba...

I pity guys wey still dey toast girls and they don't have money...

Na heart attract e dey find so

Any time I see fine girl, something go just tell me

guy, look her hair u get money to give her go do am...

Look her phone, you get money to buy her charger... If the answer na no... I come back to my senses and continue my hustle

He b like say...we dey reason the Same level for gal matter...
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Bigredmachine: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
OGraffix:

He b like say...we dey reason the Same level for gal matter...

Hahahaha if u see phones wey small small girls dey use for my area ennnn fear go catch u once... U go ask ur self which kind work dem dey do take buy such phones... Phones wey get airport and beauty spa inside am grin
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Iretiduro(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Woke up to a bad day, I don't even know how I am feeling again. This girl went ahead to tell her mum bad things about me. I mean how do women behave like this, just unnecessarily irrational because you are emotional. I mean if you have an issue with me then let it be just between you and I. What's bringing your mum into it. I no cheat, I didn't do anything. Just bad times in business. O ma wa ga o.
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bouz:
it's not always about your money, if you are confident, and smart with words, you will win the heart of a very pretty lady, the only thing is that she might be cheating on you.
wel i dnt see any lov in dt

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden / See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.