Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria (3624 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
rummmy:
So Nigerians exited UK when they had independent.?
as i said
When you are ready we will know
You live in millions in Lagos Kano
And you shout Biafra?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by Onepeople: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
corpses are exhumed illegally everywhere
is unfortunate I have been arguing with a paid propagandist known as zombie, a moniker created only to troll igbo people, obviously you are neither yuroba nor ijaw but a paid divisionist, is a pity I been arguing with someone who have suspended his thinking faculty.
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Onepeople:
is unfortunate I have been arguing with a paid propagandist known as zombie, a moniker created only to troll igbo people, obviously you are neither yuroba nor ijaw but a paid divisionist, is a pity I been arguing with someone who have suspended his thinking faculty.
divisionist my left foot
I am Yorùbá not yuroba
When you guys attack us
You don't know
I'm here for you lol

Who told you I am Ijaw?

Igbo and Yoruba were never united
So there's nothing like division
You started this cheesy

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by Luminary2000: 4:31am On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=theTranscriber post=104494967]when you finally open your eyes

It will be too late

Screenshot this message[/quote

So for Biafra to come..igbos must go home...u sef reason am..e no too make sense...
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 5:20am On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=Luminary2000 post=104513860][/quote]
It's simple
It's like you want to have the cake you've eaten
More in the morning
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by SweetiliciousD: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:

Just let me let you know
You can't be in millions in Lagos, Abuja,Ibadan,kano and have Biafra

It seems these IPOB guys are dumber than I thought lol

Just as Biafrans are in millions in Cameroon, Ghana, Abidjan, South Africa, Europe etc ba?

So Biafrans in all other countries, including defunct Nigeria should come home ba?
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Just as Biafrans are in millions in Cameroon, Ghana, Abidjan, South Africa, Europe etc ba?

So Biafrans in all other countries, including defunct Nigeria should come home ba?
where are they in millions?
Or are you dreaming?
Nigerians in total are less than 3 million in all of the diaspora
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

when you really want Biafra
We will know
For now you're joking
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by Ekealterego: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
when you really want Biafra
We will know
For now you're joking
Usually from your aboki region with the lowest IQ and literacy levels in the whole entire world, you are not doing badly unity begging.
Fun fact: the North will have the lowest literacy rate and also the highest poverty rate in the entire universe when Nigeria divides? How do you feel about this? What are your people doing about it now that your terrorist tendencies are preventing the ones that are even managing to go to school to quit.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

Usually from your aboki region with the lowest IQ and literacy levels in the whole entire world, you are not doing badly unity begging.
Fun fact: the North will have the lowest literacy rate and also the highest poverty rate in the entire universe when Nigeria divides? How do you feel about this? What are your people doing about it now that your terrorist tendencies are preventing the ones that are even managing to go to school to quit.
are you smart all?
I am Yorùbá
Not a northerner
Check this out
I ain't begging for no unity

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by Ekealterego: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
are you smart all?
I am Yorùbá
Not a northerner
Check this out
I ain't begging for no unity
So what are you doing? Why are you afraid that some group of people want to split and spend all your days replying them. I know you don't have a job, a jobless online political thug probably but if after all God have given real Omo Oduas, with homogeneity, access to the sea, fertile land and human resources, a real omoluabi would never be found seeking unity for a backward project like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2021
I agree with you. Let them Go.
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2021
I agree with you. Let them Go so we can focus on how to rebuild Nigeria that President Buhari and his APC destroyed. Thier right to self determination cannot be questioned.
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

So what are you doing? Why are you afraid that some group of people want to split and spend all your days replying them. I know you don't have a job, a jobless online political thug probably but if after all God have given real Omo Oduas, with homogeneity, access to the sea, fertile land and human resources, a real omoluabi would never be found seeking unity for a backward project like Nigeria.
you guys have a way of playing victim when you have nothing to say
What do you have to say about your IPOB brothers that open threads on a daily basis to bash Yoruba?
To call us all sorts of names?
You yourself is very infamous for that
I insult who insults me

So you actually think you can insult us,scatter our custom and have your separate utopian Biafra and still live in non Igbo cities like you do now?
Your brother AlexBells even believe that Igbos would eventually overtake Yorubaland
You're not really smart if you think so
You guys support one Nigeria with your actions and Biafra with your mouths
How many Hausa live and invest in SE or SW?
How many Yoruba live in SE?

You guys need Nigeria the most

I saw the insult you put in this post
But I will overlook because you're a typical IPOB
You are uncouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The First Alphabet Found In The Name Of Military Aircraft / Northeast/north West Presidential Election Percentages / BREAKING: NNPP Collapses Structure Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.