Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria (3789 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by rummmy: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
as i said
When you are ready we will know
You live in millions in Lagos Kano
And you shout Biafra?
you don't have talk...till today,Nigerians still buy and build houses in UK despite having independent from the UK.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
rummmy:
you don't have talk...till today,Nigerians still buy and build houses in UK despite having independent from the UK.
read what I told your brothers that brought this same dumb scenario
I ain't got no time for you
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by Ekealterego: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
you guys have a way of playing victim when you have nothing to say
What do you have to say about your IPOB brothers that open threads on a daily basis to bash Yoruba?
To call us all sorts of names?
You yourself is very infamous for that
I insult who insults me

So you actually think you can insult us,scatter our custom and have your separate utopian Biafra and still live in non Igbo cities like you do now?
Your brother AlexBells even believe that Igbos would eventually overtake Yorubaland
You're not really smart if you think so
You guys support one Nigeria with your actions and Biafra with your mouths
How many Hausa live and invest in SE or SW?
How many Yoruba live in SE?

You guys need Nigeria the most

I saw the insult you put in this post
But I will overlook because you're a typical IPOB
You are uncouth

So, in your halfwitt inspired logic, all Nigerians are not also living outside of Nigeria right? Other Non-Eastern Nigerians are not also living abroad too?

Kai!! Who cursed the black man with low intelligence. Tufiya!!!
Only a gworo chewing aboki will come up with this lame logic.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

So, in your halfwitt inspired logic, all Nigerians are not also living outside of Nigeria right? Other Non-Eastern Nigerians are not also living abroad too?

Kai!! Who cursed the black man with low intelligence. Tufiya!!!
Only a gworo chewing aboki will come up with this lame logic.
okay sir

The future is near
I won't insult today
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by blaqoracle: 3:15am On Aug 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
you have no argument
You can't stay in Nigeria in millions and want Biafra
A child can see that

You're just kidding yourself cheesy
Start the Exodus to AlaIgbo!
an independent Igbo can not last for 21 days. The amount quantity of food in Igbo land can not last them for two weeks. Please, ignore their ranting.
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2021
blaqoracle:
an independent Igbo can not last for 21 days. The amount quantity of food in Igbo land can not last them for two weeks. Please, ignore their ranting.
they keep decieving themselves
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by louqas: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Educationalserv:
igbo can also reprocicate by migrating out of northern Nigeria in mass to their Eldorado .over 10m of them honobbing around Nortern Nigeria selling codine,opening brothels ,selling fake drug and spare part , kidnapping kids for resell in Anambra. Opening beer palours ,buiding urban jungles ... it will be less crime in the north and we will redeem our image globally. Not as drug peddler,419 kingpin,fake pastor's, piration head quater and cheif exporters of prostitutes globally.

Guy you dey vex ooooo
But na wetin fit them be that......fake people

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by louqas: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol but Nigeria once screamed for independence just like biafra is screaming now, why are Nigerians all over the world, why not remain in the sh*thole Nigeria? Clowns grin

At Independence in 1960 the number of Nigerians living outside the country is less than 10,000 mostly students and diplomats.

Biafrans are the only people who are shouting freedom but refused to move their asses

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by louqas: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2021
Emergingnation:
Radical IslamicTranslator !

The one where them migrate before in the 60's, no be fight una take bring them back in the name of one Nijiara.

Your begging for unity won't change anything..

Una get A1 for stupidity
How can you claim you are being killed somewhere and its still that same place you insist on going .....

We know the drill....tomorrow ibo elders will start issuing press releases begging their northern lords and condemning the stupidity of ibos down east....ibos cant do without northern Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theTranscriber: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2021
louqas:

Una get A1 for stupidity
How can you claim you are being killed somewhere and its still that same place you insist on going .....

We know the drill....tomorrow ibo elders will start issuing press releases begging their northern lords and condemning the stupidity of ibos down east....ibos cant do without northern Nigeria
Igbos benefit from one Nigeria the most
Yet they keep shouting

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2021
louqas:

At [s]Independence in 1960 the number of Nigerians living outside the country is less than 10,000 mostly students and diplomats[/s].

Biafrans are the only people who are shouting freedom but refused to move their asses
You know nothing about Nigerian history before independence Nigerians were migrants all over west Africa in their hundreds of thousands, especially in Ghana when Ghana first got their independent before Nigeria,
are you aware Ghana deported hundreds of thousands of Nigerians from 1957 to the 60s ?
You have no argument here kid , there were no biafrans in Nigeria from 1967 to 1970 rather there were 200 thousands Nigerian soldiers in biafra fighting them for one Nigeria
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by melodyogonna(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
The north are playing a useless politics. They don’t “demand” referendum for the Igbos, they “demand” it for the south east. We both know Igbo borders goes far beyond the south east
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by louqas: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
jimyjames:

rather there were 200 thousands Nigerian soldiers in biafra fighting them for one Nigeria

Haaaa
Liar
200k soldiers in 1960 when in 2021 the whole NA soldiers are just about 300k...
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
louqas:

Haaaa
Liar
200k soldiers in 1960 when in 2021 the whole NA soldiers are just about 300k...
Go and read your history stop arguing blindly

Nigeria had about 6k soldiers before the civil war, during the civil war from 1967 to 1970 Nigeria recruited close to 200k soldiers ordinary civilians were trained for few weeks and sent to biafra to fight the war and most of them were dropped after the war each of the soldiers were receiving 300 pounds with packets of cigarettes every month as salary
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
blaqoracle:

Will the places to buy food run out? Dont you know that anyone who has money can buy food from anywhere in the world?

I have eaten foreign rice from Japan, I have eaten tomato from Spain, I have drank milk from Namibia. The places that sell food will never run out
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by louqas: 6:15am On Aug 09, 2021
jimyjames:

Go and read your history stop arguing blindly

Nigeria had about 6k soldiers before the civil war, during the civil war from 1967 to 1970 Nigeria recruited close to 200k soldiers ordinary civilians were trained for few weeks and sent to biafra to fight the war and most of them were dropped after the war each of the soldiers were receiving 300 pounds with packets of cigarettes every month as salary

The strenght of the NA grew to 200k during the war but reduced back to 6k after the war tell you those extra were just for the war....like biafra had mercenaries too....
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2021
louqas:

The strenght of the NA grew to 200k during the war but reduced back to 6k after the war tell you those extra were just for the war....like biafra had mercenaries too....
good , what is your argument all about exactly?
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by GerogeI(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
as i said
When you are ready we will know
You live in millions in Lagos Kano
And you shout Biafra?

You are just being daft.

Why should we live places where we have outcompeted your people before you accept and tell the would that we are no longer one country.

Once Northern Nigeria accepts and announce to UN and the world the demis of Nigeria and adjustment of her boundaries, we Igbos will pack and return to the East within two weeks. Leaving all our landed and immovable properties for you to enjoy as payment for your cooperation.
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theInterpreter: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2021
GerogeI:

You are just being daft.

Why should we live places where we have outcompeted your people before you accept and tell the would that we are no longer one country.

Once Northern Nigeria accepts and announce to UN and the world the demis of Nigeria and adjustment of her boundaries, we Igbos will pack and return to the East within two weeks. Leaving all our landed and immovable properties for you to enjoy as payment for your cooperation.
you think you're talking to a child?
you want Biafra you leave Nigeria
simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Unedited Picture Of APC Rally In Benue / Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo / Wahala In The Courtroom: INEC Vs Pdp’s 2nd Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.