Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria (3763 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by GerogeI(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
you think you're talking to a child?
you want Biafra you leave Nigeria
simple

Are you a child. What is your level of comprehension?

Biafra is about leaving Nigeria. So once you accept it we are gone.
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theInterpreter: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
GerogeI:

Are you a child. What is your level of comprehension?
Biafra is about leaving Nigeria. So once you accept it we are gone.
lol you guys are not ready you joking
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by GerogeI(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
you guys are not ready
you joking

if you are that desperate for Igbo properties, then the ball is in your court.
Just get your people to publicly commit to UN that they are accepting the Biafra as declared in 1963, once all Igbos have moved from Northern Nigeria and even Lagos. We will disappear within 1 week, and leave them houses for you to enjoy.
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by theInterpreter: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
GerogeI:

if you are that desperate for Igbo properties, then the ball is in your court.
Just get your people to publicly commit to UN that they are accepting the Biafra as declared in 1963, once all Igbos have moved from Northern Nigeria and even Lagos. We will disappear within 1 week, and leave them houses for you to enjoy.
who's taking your properties?
you guys like creating your own reality
go help yourself
Re: I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria by GerogeI(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:
who's taking your properties?
you guys like creating your own reality
go help yourself

Well why else would you want us to go back to our land before you accept that we cannot leave together.

All those sermon in mosques about selling land to Igbos so that when they leave you can take their houses do get to our ears! But alas wealth is transient, but freedom is irreplaceable. A free society is the bane of human transcendence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy / 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu / Tinubu Campaign Rally In Rivers Was A Big Disappoinment - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.