Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands (2460 Views)

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by justfriends: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
cryMarried men and women in the house, a friend once complained about how his wife forcefully removed his pants, mounted him, grab his dick and inserted it inside her without his consent. This was done without his consent and at the middle of the night when he was fast asleep and too weak to mount a strong resistance. According to him, inspite being polite with her that he wasn't in the mood the wife would hear none of it.
My question is what exactly will we call this
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by DaddyRochie1642: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2021
Why was your friend too weak to mount a strong defense grin
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Aboks(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Is he a vegetable
Just asking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by fati2001(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
justfriends:
cryMarried men and women in the house, a friend once complained about how his wife forcefully removed his pants, mounted him, grab his dick and inserted it inside her without his consent. This was done without his consent and at the middle of the night when he was fast asleep and too weak to mount a strong resistance. According to him, inspite being polite with her that he wasn't in the mood the wife would hear none of it.

rape is rape. whether married or not.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Monogamy: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yes
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Nuelito: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
In a way
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Karleb(m): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Very very possible. In fact, it happens often but just laugh about it.

They believe a woman can never rape a man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Vision101(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Legally no. To prove rape, you must prove penetration.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Unable to mount a strong defense.

Enyimba FC, you are needed here o!
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by mariahAngel(f): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2021
justfriends:

He was abused and used by his so-called wife.
The woman is simply a shameless woman!
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by mariahAngel(f): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Aboks:
Is he a vegetable

Just asking

Men like you are the reason most men suffer in silence when they’re being abused by their wives.
The truth is not all men are stronger than their wives.
Some women are actually stronger than their husbands, and can use their strength to bully.

It is not a matter to be joked with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by crackhaus: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2021
I would love to read replies from snowflakes, one where they're not dodging the question all together.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by crackhaus: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Men like you are the reason most men suffer in silence when they’re being abused by their wives.
Some women are actually stronger than their husbands, and can use their strength to bully.

She doesn't even need to be physically stronger to do damage.

A man who has been emotionally battered by a wife with a forked tongue and an evil spirit, will lack the willpower to make use of his physical strength.

Such a man would have suffered so much more than any woman who received a few slaps here and there from her physically stronger husband.
Emotional scars run deeper.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by angelfallz(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Believe it or not. In this generation there are men that are physically very weak.

Aboks:
Is he a vegetable

Just asking
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Aboks(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

OK
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by efficiencie(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Aboks:
Is he a vegetable

Just asking

if he were a vegetable his d**k won't be hard enough for the woman to penetrate herself...
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by efficiencie(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
fati2001:

rape is rape. whether married or not.

Yea, so let's prosecute spouses for raping spouses...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by efficiencie(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Klass99:
This topic and post is so funny I can't stop laughing grin

but it will no longer be funny if it were a husband doing that to a wife...so much for gender equality!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by efficiencie(m): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Klass99:

You again? Abeg rest!

It was a funny narrative to me and is an interesting thread, don't turn it into a gender war, an us versus them fiasco.

Rest abeg!

Yes, it's me again. grin ...na funny narrative now, make e be say na man do this thing na e no go funny...you go get time for gender war!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by RightToReject(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yes. Although, legally, it's usually termed domestic violence and sexual abuse. Outside the legal context and in a commonplace like on this forum, however:

- For women who have the penchants to subjugate and destroy men or take delight in it and their male apologists, it'll be termed or made to be seen as a cruise and will want everyone to wave it off and see it as nothing serious, but will call for the man's head if the reserve were to be the case. Of course, men who have the penchants to subjugate women or take delight in it would do the same if the reverse were to be the case.

- For conscientious men and women, they will see it as what it's, an act of sexual abuse on the man.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Divoc19(f): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
She rapes him and he likes it.

It's actually difficult to rape a man

Some men's body will never respond to any touch when asleep, unless they'd taken some form of ecstasy.

justfriends:
cryMarried men and women in the house, a friend once complained about how his wife forcefully removed his pants, mounted him, grab his dick and inserted it inside her without his consent.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Aboks(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
efficiencie:

if he were a vegetable his d**k won't be hard enough for the woman to penetrate herself...

the woman is stronger than him
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by mariahAngel(f): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
crackhaus:

She doesn't even need to be physically stronger to do damage.

A man who has been emotionally battered by a wife with a forked tongue and an evil spirit, will lack the willpower to make use of his physical strength.

Such a man would have suffered so much more than any woman who received a few slaps here and there from her physically stronger husband.
Emotional scars run deeper.

Yeah, but no form of abuse should be tolerated or excused though.
I could never deal!
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by crackhaus: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yeah, but no form of abuse should be tolerated or excused though.
I could never deal!
cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by crackhaus: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
A wet/lubricated vagina cannot be said to have been raped.

Very interesting insights on this thread... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Expresswriter: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
She rapes him and he likes it.

It's actually difficult to rape a man

Some men's body will never respond to any touch when asleep, unless they'd taken some form of ecstasy.

Are you a man? Shu shu shu

Talking what you don't know.

Please, no woman should come and touch me o. I'm not ready for such. I only need a Godfearing relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Nyben / If You Love Me,you Must Quarrel With Me / Am I Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.