Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands (2482 Views)

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by fati2001(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
efficiencie:

Yea, so let's prosecute spouses for raping spouses...
yes. I agree

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Divoc19(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
You you watched desperate housewives that year I still want to watch it all over again. I love Bree's character to so much I almost named my daughter Bree grin

The drug dey wella

Klass99:

I share the same sentiments and your comment reminds me of a scene from Desperate Housewives where Bree's husband was drugged by his mother and ex-wife.

I type in peace and rest my case, don't start that your Pharisee display today o, abeg! I want to believe we are engaging as reasonable and mature adults here.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Divoc19(f): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
If it takes one touch to charge you bro then, you're innit cheesy for a good ride cheesy everytime.
If you like be sad and hungry you go dey hit am on demand cheesy

Expresswriter:

Are you a man? Shu shu shu

Talking what you don't know.

Please, no woman should come and touch me o. I'm not ready for such. I only need a Godfearing relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Divoc19(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yeah, I didn't understand that last part too.

I already love you for watching desperate housewives : kiss
I stopped watching series long time ago.
Klass99:

I did o, occasionally when I bumped into it at my siblings or friends houses.

I'm not a fan of series, keeping up with them is exhausting. But, Game of Thrones hooked me from the very first episode of Season 1 grin but I just had to keep up with it.

The last part of my post about Pharisee display wasn't for you, I hope you know.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by efficiencie(m): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2021
fati2001:

yes. I agree
good luck with that!
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by efficiencie(m): 2:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, you're just determined to be a jackass.

First of all, how married couples claim their spouse raped them is beyond me. Do their bodies not belong to each other?

There are exceptional cases where forced intercourse can be inappropriate and rightly classified as rape.

In a marriage where there's recurring domestic violence and the abuser forces intercourse with the victim, I can see how that will be classified as rape.

Coming back to this thread, I am curious (so pls educate me) how does a man who says he is tired and not in the mood, still able to get it up? Enough to produce a hard-on, which his wife used to penetrate herself?

Are you saying, the human dick has a mind of its own and it controls its owners? cheesy You're the logical gender o! How can a small part of your entire being be ruling you like this nah? tongue

Don't rise to the occasion and perhaps you will not be raped. A woman can't rape you if you don't give her an erection to play with.

Talk to your pikin (the one in-between your legs) tell him not to wake up, no matter the provocation abi na seduction - show him who's the boss. IF you're truly not in the mood.

yea...so if a husband investigates his wife's small letter 'o' and finds that it has evolved to capital letter 'O' it is so wet, leaking all kinds of juices, that is the cue to fire down abi...after all if she is not asking for it she won't be all wet and set. So in such a case would you say the human hole has a mind of its own and it controls its owners? grin How can a small part of your entire being be ruling you like this nah? tongue Don't get wet and slippery and perhaps you will not be raped. A man can't rape you if you don't get all wet and slippery for his dick to convenient enter with unimaginable ease. Talk to your pikin (the leaking hole in-between your legs) tell her not to salivate no matter the provocation abi na seducation - show her who's boss. If you're truly not in the mood.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Magnoliaa(f): 3:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Vision101:
Legally no. To prove rape, you must prove penetration.

Are you a lawyer? Can you expatiate on this? Because I've seen something like this somewhere and it got me stumped.

But it is still rape, right? Sex without consent is rape. Why is (proof of) penetration the basis for establishing rape? For men and women? (That is why I've never fully subscribed to this idea of morality being determined by the laws of a society). And...is that the only basis? How can the law tell a penetration done with your consent from the one without your consent? Because forced sex (and therefore bruises and tears) is not what rape is as generally believed. A woman can be wet and still be raped.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Vision101(m): 4:10am On Aug 08, 2021
@Magnoliaa
Are you a lawyer? Can you expatiate on this? Because I've seen something like this somewhere and it got me stumped.

But it is still rape, right? Sex without consent is rape. Why is (proof of) penetration the basis?

@me
I'm an accountant but I have good background in law. This area of law is criminal law. One challenge in law is that even if the culprit is cut red-handed the judge can't assist you. You have to prove your allegation.

Most cases of rape are abandoned because the victims feel very ashamed to prove the issue of penetration. Consequently fiddling with the private parts of a female adult with your fingers and/or sucking her breasts against her will will be difficult to prove as rape. The judge realises that all manner of allegations can be made. Legally there can't be sex without penetration.

Penetration proven either medically or otherwise is easiest way. This is why rape against children or virgins are easier to prove because medical examination will establish this.

In terms of rape against a man, it's very difficult to prove because of this issue of penetration. How can you prove penetration by an adult female against an adult male? Who is penetrating who?

Concerning a male child and an adult female they may look at the issue of abuse. There could be other arguments though.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Magnoliaa(f): 4:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Vision101:

I'm an accountant but I have good background in law. This area of law is criminal law. One challenge in law is that even if the culprit is cut red-handed the judge can't assist you. You have to prove your allegation.

Most cases of rape are abandoned because the victims feel very ashamed to prove the issue of penetration. Consequently fiddling with the private parts of a female adult with your fingers and/or sucking her breasts against her will will be difficult to prove as rape. The judge realises that all manner of allegations can be made. Legally there can't be sex without penetration.

Penetration proven either medically or otherwise is easiest way. This is why rape against children or virgins are easier to prove because medical examination will establish this.

In terms of rape against a man, it's very difficult to prove because of this issue of penetration. How can you prove penetration by an adult female against an adult male? Who is penetrating who?

Concerning a male child and an adult female they may look at the issue of abuse. There could be other arguments though.

Oh. Wow. Okay, thanks for this explanation, but now I'm just left with more questions! You raised some angles I appreciate. So wait. What is rape according to the law? What's it legal definition? And why is it under criminal law? For a moment here I wished some of our ancestors' laws and customs still hold sway. Back in the days when Sango or Amadioha could strike you down: if you were caught stealing and seen by every eyes and even if you weren't seen, the gods are perfect judges of human intents and all. They don't seem so demonic in this light...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by NoToPile: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Well since it's about male rape.

A friend of mine was raped by a lady, they were not married, they were not even dating.

This should he around 7 years ago. She drugged his drink and then 'helped herself' dude was even a virgin. The guy later realized and sent her out. She got pregnant came to inform the guy, guy chased her away. The parents were the ones who accepted the baby, dude said he never wanted to have anything done with her.
He was my friend and at that time the mother was my boss, she even told me to speak with him, he politely(not very politely) told me not to have that discussion with him.

He didnt even the see the baby, as we all know children like that are always a splitting image of the husband. He didn't even see the girl.

Now when they asked the lady, she said she really likes H, (H is a confirmed fine boy, ladies will drool after him but he was decent and morally upright guy) has been giving H greenlight, H didn't succumb . H was serving at that time, she then visited H and drugged the drink and helped her self. When the mama was narrating the story of her interview with the girl I was dumbfounded, the most annoying part of everything is the lady is very pretty , you would always look twice at her.

The question I kept asking was why would she do that, she could have gotten the attention of any guy she wanted.

I didn't believe its possible for her to actually'help herself to it' questions like 'how will the thing enter when he was drugged' so I raised the issue I was on a PG program then, we were about 4 in the lab that day and 3 were guys, they all said its very possible even our acting supervisor confirmed its possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Regex: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Divoc19:
She rapes him and he likes it.

It's actually difficult to rape a man

Some men's body will never respond to any touch when asleep, unless they'd taken some form of ecstasy.

And women are the only creature that is prone to rape bah?

You are very dumb. Scratch that, you are re.tarded to ever have such thoughts. Anu.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Regex: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Klass99:

First of all, how married couples claim their spouse raped them is beyond me. Do their bodies not belong to each other?

There are exceptional cases where forced intercourse can be inappropriate and rightly classified as rape.

In a marriage where there's recurring domestic violence and the abuser forces intercourse with the victim, I can see how that will be classified as rape.

Coming back to this thread, I am curious (so pls educate me) how does a man who says he is tired and not in the mood, still able to get it up? Enough to produce a hard-on, which his wife used to penetrate herself?

Are you saying, the human dick has a mind of its own and it controls its owners? cheesy You're the logical gender o! How can a small part of your entire being be ruling you like this nah? tongue

Don't rise to the occasion and perhaps you will not be raped. A woman can't rape you if you don't give her an erection to play with.

Talk to your pikin (the one in-between your legs) tell him not to wake up, no matter the provocation abi na seduction - show him who's the boss. IF you're truly not in the mood.

Those exceptions is when a woman is at the receiving end and not the perpetrator.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Regex: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Klass99:

The answer is probably the same with why you will be wet and still do not want to have sex even after a pre-intimacy.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Regex: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2021
crackhaus:
A wet/lubricated vagina cannot be said to have been raped.

Very interesting insights on this thread... cheesy

You know, you are wet down there and you are not interested...

Give a rogue man a wet pussy and he plays with it the way he likes.

It is mind over matter. You can't be wet and claim rape.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by cooooooks(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Some jurisdictions have changed the definition to emphasize on the lack of consent, not penetration.

Even in the UK, where this penetration standard started (with regards to Nigeria), they are debating expanding the definition.

Some analyses define male rape as "forced to penetrate".

One recent example, a young lady thought a guy was a bitcoin millionaire when the price shot up. She put a gun to his head as she was riding him and forced him to cum inside her. With the "rape is penetration only" laws, she would not be guilty of any rape.

Vision101:
@Magnoliaa

But it is still rape, right? Sex without consent is rape. Why is (proof of) penetration the basis?

@me

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by cooooooks(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
First sensible thing fati has said on this site.

fati2001:

rape is rape. whether married or not.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by cooooooks(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Male rape is so funny. Let's all laugh.

bukatyne:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Unable to mount a strong defense.

Enyimba FC, you are needed here o!
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Magnoliaa(f): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
NoToPile:

A friend of mine was raped by a lady, they were not married, they were not even dating.

This should he around 7 years ago. She drugged his drink and then 'helped herself' dude was even a virgin. The guy later realized and sent her out. She got pregnant came to inform the guy, guy chased her away. The parents were the ones who accepted the baby, dude said he never wanted to have anything done with her.
He was my friend and at that time the mother was my boss, she even told me to speak with him, he politely(not very politely) told me not to have that discussion with him.

He didnt even the see the baby, as we all know children like that are always a splitting image of the husband. He didn't even see the girl.

Now when they asked the lady, she said she really likes H, (H is a confirmed fine boy, ladies will drool after him but he was decent and morally upright guy) has been giving H greenlight, H didn't succumb . H was serving at that time, she then visited H and drugged the drink and helped her self. When the mama was narrating the story of her interview with the girl I was dumbfounded, the most annoying part of everything is the lady is very pretty , you would always look twice at her.

The question I kept asking was why would she do that, she could have gotten the attention of any guy she wanted.

I didn't believe its possible for her to actually'help herself to it' questions like 'how will the thing enter when he was drugged' so I raised the issue I was on a PG program then, we were about 4 in the lab that day and 3 were guys, they all said its very possible even our acting supervisor confirmed its possible.

That's the thing about rape and rapists. That shit is so fuvked I can't wrap my head around it. I mean, I see other criminals, cheats, etc., people doing things I naturally wouldn't do, and I try to empathize and see things from their heads, but in this? I literally can't. It seems to not be about sexual desire and frustrations for them, because they literally can't get anybody else. Without struggle. So WHY?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Magnoliaa(f): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Klass99:

@ Mag.noliaa, please revert to the previous text colour of purple. This new one hurts the eyes.

Really? You sure? The olive green looks cool and not so in-your-face. Like the background of quoted texts, etc. Ah. I'll see.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by crackhaus: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Regex:

You know, you are wet down there and you are not interested...

Give a rogue man a wet pussy and he plays with it the way he likes.

It is mind over matter. You can't be wet and claim rape.
A worthy summary bro... cool

It's now up to the courts to prove that there was no wetness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Expresswriter: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Divoc19:
If it takes one touch to charge you bro then, you're innit cheesy for a good ride cheesy everytime.
If you like be sad and hungry you go dey hit am on demand cheesy

This na temptation
With a little confusion
Infatuation
Oh no grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
cooooooks:
Male rape is so funny. Let's all laugh.

Who is the male that was raped?

The weak defense husband? Abeg, he should wear a easier pants/boxers to remove next time.

I don't believe in martial rape. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Klass99:

@bold;

Very well said.

I would rather say sexual abuse if bodily/valid emotional injury was involved e.g. say the spouse uses force to penetrate a dry vjay that you see bruises; hits their partner to make them succumb; withholding sex for gains/punishment; performing acts their spouse finds humiliating/unnatural (anal sex, golden showers, spitting, negative name calling, parties etc.) etc.

The OP should go and sleep; not all feelings are valid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
NoToPile:

Laws have mercy, so what did she gain from it? A child that the father will hate for the rest of his/her life, I bet the stupid lady will never tell the child she raped her dad, so many senseless peeps abound sha.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Klass99:

The olive green, has me thinking gosh do you really want to strain your eyes and induce a headache? Just waka pass.

But I take the time to read because it's you/your moniker. It's faint like when ink is fading on an old letter written in 1996 grin

Lol...okay. Thank you. I'll makes changes so you won't have to stress your eyes again so you can see and admire adorable little babies around you with ease. grin
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by NoToPile: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Laws have mercy, so what did she gain from it? A child that the father will hate for the rest of his/her life, I bet the stupid lady will never tell the child she raped her dad, so many senseless peeps abound sha.

I still don't know what she gained, apart from the pretty baby. The guy vowed never to do anything with her. Was a very messy matter.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by NoToPile: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That's the thing about rape and rapists. That shit is so fuvked I can't wrap my head around it. I mean, I see other criminals, cheats, etc., people doing things I naturally wouldn't do, and I try to empathize and see things from their heads, but in this? I literally can't. It seems to not be about sexual desire and frustrations for them, because they literally can't get anybody else. Without struggle. So WHY?

That's the question a lot of peeps always ask.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by crackhaus: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold;

Very well said.

I would rather say sexual abuse if bodily/valid emotional injury was involved e.g. say the spouse uses force to penetrate a dry vjay that you see bruises; hits their partner to make them succumb; withholding sex for gains/punishment; performing acts their spouse finds humiliating/unnatural (anal sex, golden showers, spitting, negative name calling, parties etc.) etc.

The OP should go and sleep; not all feelings are valid. undecided
Buka, even a lubricated vagína can get bruised especially because lubrication is not usually sustained for the entire duration of a sexual encounter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Confront My Unfaithful Married Sister? / Child For Adoption / My Experience At The US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.