Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands (2492 Views)

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Buka, even a lubricated vagína can get bruised especially because lubrication is not usually sustained for the entire duration of a sexual encounter.

The bruises are mutually sustained undecided It's different from trying to penetrate a dry woman without lubricants.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2021
NoToPile:
Well since it's about male rape.

A friend of mine was raped by a lady, they were not married, they were not even dating.

This should he around 7 years ago. She drugged his drink and then 'helped herself' dude was even a virgin. The guy later realized and sent her out. She got pregnant came to inform the guy, guy chased her away. The parents were the ones who accepted the baby, dude said he never wanted to have anything done with her.
He was my friend and at that time the mother was my boss, she even told me to speak with him, he politely(not very politely) told me not to have that discussion with him.

He didnt even the see the baby, as we all know children like that are always a splitting image of the husband. He didn't even see the girl.

Now when they asked the lady, she said she really likes H, (H is a confirmed fine boy, ladies will drool after him but he was decent and morally upright guy) has been giving H greenlight, H didn't succumb . H was serving at that time, she then visited H and drugged the drink and helped her self. When the mama was narrating the story of her interview with the girl I was dumbfounded, the most annoying part of everything is the lady is very pretty , you would always look twice at her.

The question I kept asking was why would she do that, she could have gotten the attention of any guy she wanted.

I didn't believe its possible for her to actually'help herself to it' questions like 'how will the thing enter when he was drugged' so I raised the issue I was on a PG program then, we were about 4 in the lab that day and 3 were guys, they all said its very possible even our acting supervisor confirmed its possible.

The tragic thing is that she can sue him for child support once DNA test fingers him as the father.

So a man has no right to impose a woman keeps his baby and must be a 'father' if he is raped.

A woman has the right to keep/abort a pregnancy and insist for child support if she had the baby outside the man's will.

undecided
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Klass99:

Thanks.

@ 1st Bold - What is golden showers? I have never heard of it.

Spitting sounds like an irritating and disgusting act, why would anyone want to make it part of their bedroom activity?

@ 2nd Bold - Lol, this table you're shaking ehn! They will soon come for you.

Urinating on your spouse

We are in the age of 'do whatever makes you happy'

I have never been afraid to shake tables cheesy I state my opinions freely kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by NoToPile: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2021
bukatyne:

The tragic thing is that she can sue him for child support once DNA test fingers him as the father.

So a man has no right to impose a woman keeps his baby and must be a 'father' if he is raped.

A woman has the right to keep/abort a pregnancy and insist for child support if she had the baby outside the man's will.

undecided

@ bolded - definitely not in naija
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, you're just determined to be a jackass.

First of all, how married couples claim their spouse raped them is beyond me. Do their bodies not belong to each other?

There are exceptional cases where forced intercourse can be inappropriate and rightly classified as rape. In a marriage where there's recurring domestic violence and the abuser forces intercourse with the victim, I can see how that will be classified as rape.

Coming back to this thread, I am curious (so, pls educate me) how does a man who says he is tired and not in the mood, still able to get it up? Enough to produce a hard-on, which his wife used to penetrate herself?

Are you saying, the human dick has a mind of its own and it controls its owners? cheesy You're the logical gender o - how can a small part of your entire being be ruling you like this nah? tongue

Don't rise to the occasion and perhaps you will not be raped. A woman can't rape you if you don't give her an erection to play with. Talk to your pikin (the one in-between your legs) tell him not to wake up, no matter the provocation abi na seduction - show him who's the boss. IF you're truly not in the mood.
Bastard.
Perhaps a woman who was raped and got wet on the process wasn't really raped. Why didn't she control her vagina to get wet?
Some even squirt in the process.. That's not rape I guess?
Fool
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Vision101(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2021
@Magnoliaa
Oh. Wow. Okay, thanks for this explanation, but now I'm just left with more questions! You raised some angles I appreciate. So wait. What is rape according to the law? What's it legal definition? And why is it under criminal law? For a moment here I wished some of our ancestors' laws and customs still hold sway. Back in the days when Sango or Amadioha could strike you down: if you were caught stealing and seen by every eyes and even if you weren't seen, the gods are perfect judges of human intents and all. They don't seem so demonic in this light...

@me
Rape is when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis without the other person's consent.

The key words are: intentionally, penetration, consent, vagina, anus, mouth and penis.

If a victim is forcefully penetrated with an object other than penis, this is called assault by penetration. For example if you forcefully without consent use a intimacy gadget on another's vagina, anus or mouth, this is called assault by penetration.

Someone pointed out that some analyst are beginning to look at male rape as forced to penetrate. This has not been generally accepted.

Why is it a crime? Whatever you commit that brings injury to another or society is a crime. The punishment is imprisonment/and damages. Rape is one of them.

In civil cases eg libel, trespass, defamation etc. the victim is awarded damages or compensation.

Issue: can a legal husband rape his wife?
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by angelfallz(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2021
the bolded,
it is very possible. For the penis to become erect blood flows to the penis through the expanded arteries in the penis. An erection is induced by stroking or gently pulling the penis, this causes the arteries in the penis to expand and allow for more blood to flow into the penis.

A man that is in a coma, can have an induced erection.
A man that is unconscious, can have an induced erection.
A man that is drunk, can have an induced erection.
A man that is asleep, can have an induced erection.

Please men reading this, educate yourselves, and stop parroting nonsense that men can't be raped because he should not be able to have an erection if does not want to.

Whether a man wants to have sex or not his penis can be induced into erection.

Klass99:

Lol grin, you're just determined to be a jackass.

First of all, how married couples claim their spouse raped them is beyond me. Do their bodies not belong to each other?

There are exceptional cases where forced intercourse can be inappropriate and rightly classified as rape. In a marriage where there's recurring domestic violence and the abuser forces intercourse with the victim, I can see how that will be classified as rape.

Coming back to this thread, I am curious (so, pls educate me) how does a man who says he is tired and not in the mood, still able to get it up? Enough to produce a hard-on, which his wife used to penetrate herself?

Are you saying, the human dick has a mind of its own and it controls its owners? cheesy You're the logical gender o - how can a small part of your entire being be ruling you like this nah? tongue

Don't rise to the occasion and perhaps you will not be raped. A woman can't rape you if you don't give her an erection to play with. Talk to your pikin (the one in-between your legs) tell him not to wake up, no matter the provocation abi na seduction - show him who's the boss. IF you're truly not in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by crackhaus: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2021
bukatyne:

The bruises are mutually sustained undecided It's different from trying to penetrate a dry woman without lubricants.
Which one be mutually sustained bruises na? cheesy

See my point is, bruising is not a good enough criterion for determining if a woman was made to have sex without her consent. Bruising can occur with lovers, married couples, and even first time sexual encounters (consensual).

– A woman who meets a man with a larger penis than she was accustomed to, can get bruised (lubrication or no lubrication).
– A quickie between partners that didn't provide time for enough lubrication before forced insertion, can cause bruising.
– A vagína that looses lubrication on its own because the partner stayed too long without cumming, can be bruised.

You even mentioned emotional injury as another criterion for sexual abuse. How do you prove such in court?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by cooooooks(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Wow.

Hope you're consistent across genders with that view.

bukatyne:

Who is the male that was raped?

The weak defense husband? Abeg, he should wear a easier pants/boxers to remove next time.

I don't believe in martial rape. undecided
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2021
cooooooks:
Wow.

Hope you're consistent across genders with that view.

I am the queen of 'I don't believe in marital rape.'

I opened a thread years back after research using the tenets of Christianity, Islam and Nigerian Civil law which was banned as several peeps tore their underwears and went bonkers on the thread. undecided

I should have the writeup somewhere if I check my files.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2021
NoToPile:

@ bolded - definitely not in naija

I actually didn't have Nigeria in mind sha.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Which one be mutually sustained bruises na? cheesy

See my point is, bruising is not a good enough criterion for determining if a woman was made to have sex without her consent. Bruising can occur with lovers, married couples, and even first time sexual encounters (consensual).

– A woman who meets a man with a larger penis than she was accustomed to, can get bruised (lubrication or no lubrication).
– A quickie between partners that didn't provide time for enough lubrication before forced insertion, can cause bruising.
– A vagína that looses lubrication on its own because the partner stayed too long without cumming, can be bruised.

You even mentioned emotional injury as another criterion for sexual abuse. How do you prove such in court?

In the cases above, both of them would work together to resolve the issue/ they have a mutual understanding.

@Emotional injury: those were the examples of humiliating acts I stated; denial of sex, trading sex for favours, I will even add unwillingness of to satisfy your spouse.

I was not discussing the context of proving in court (do couples go to court to seek re-dress for such things?); more like defining what is sexual abuse.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by cooooooks(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2021
Marital rape is not seen in the Bible, I know that very well. Cc

I can't agree to that notion though

bukatyne:

I am the queen of 'I don't believe in marital rape.'

I opened a thread years back after research using the tenets of Christianity, Islam and Nigerian Civil law which was banned as several peeps tore their underwears and went bonkers on the thread. undecided

I should have the writeup somewhere if I check my files.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2021
cooooooks:
Marital rape is not seen in the Bible, I know that very well. Cc

I can't agree to that notion though

What don't you agree with?
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by angelfallz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
No amount of discipline or lack of desire, can stop an erection that is induced through stroking and gentle pulling.
If a man has underlying health issues which could be physical or psychological or a combination of both, then under such circumstances, yes, stroking or gently pulling the penis may not induce an erection.

Klass99:

Thank you for this and consider me educated, because I truthfully didn't know any of the stuff you wrote up there. And when I said I was curious then asked Efficience to please educate me, I wasn't being sarcastic either.

You are the only one who has responded logically to me and with a sensible contribution. Seven blessings to you! But, there are instances where stroking and gentle pulling doesn't elicit an erection, what causes that? A lack of desire or iron clad discipline on the man's part?
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Klass99(f): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by angelfallz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
The bolded,
The funny preacher must have been joking And no, its not a problem. In the scenario the preacher painted, the man is distracted by something that makes him focus his mind somewhere else(watching football or playing FIFA).

Look men don't just see beautiful women and have erections. We need to start think sexual thoughts before an erection can happen. So if our minds are somewhere else nothing would happen.

Also, men can deliberately try not to think about sexual thoughts to help prevent erection. Not an induced erection oh!

The penis has a mind of its own yes, but men still have a measure of control over it.

Majority of men have woke up in the middle of the night or in the morning with erection how did that happen?

An induced erection would happen whether the man wants it to happen or not.

An erection without inducement can happen but men have control over it. For example a man can be kissing a woman and the penis starts becoming erect, he can break off the kissing to help stop the penis from becoming fully erect.

Klass99:

An interesting and funny preacher, once said there's a kind of problem a man will have that when a drop dead gorgeous and naked woman walks by him, he won't even notice or be moved.

If a man is in that sort of situation or has that kind of problem, don't you think an erection will be impossible? I am just wondering

@ The Bold - So, from what you are saying the peepee has a mind of its own and cannot be controlled. As in, its reaction and response to stimulus cannot be controlled.
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by crackhaus: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
bukatyne:

In the cases above, both of them would work together to resolve the issue/ they have a mutual understanding.

@Emotional injury: those were the examples of humiliating acts I stated; denial of sex, trading sex for favours, I will even add unwillingness of to satisfy your spouse.

I was not discussing the context of proving in court (do couples go to court to seek re-dress for such things?); more like defining what is sexual abuse.
Usually, yes... but the man remains at the mercy of the woman.

She could just wake up the next morning and get angry at him for not giving her money for the hair she asked for, and then go on to claim she was raped the previous night.
Afterall, she has bruises to prove it... grin
Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by kaboninc(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
crackhaus:
A wet/lubricated vagina cannot be said to have been raped.

Very interesting insights on this thread... cheesy

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by cooooooks(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
That marriage ends the self ownership of one's body.

bukatyne:

What don't you agree with?

Re: Is It Possible For Married Women To Be Accused Of Raping Their Husbands by Expresswriter: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Divoc19:
If it takes one touch to charge you bro then, you're innit cheesy for a good ride cheesy everytime.
If you like be sad and hungry you go dey hit am on demand cheesy

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus!

I have since left my days of having multiple women at my beck and call.

Now I avoid women when it comes to sex. I just need a woman with the fear of God. Once I sense she's a player, or a pretender I withdraw.

I have lived that type of life before so I'm not ready for it anymore. I have given my life to Christ. And only women who are GENUINELY born again and who have other qualities I want in a woman qualify for me. Of course, I also have to pass her own tests too to qualify so it's not just about me.

In all, I am not Perfect. I am human so I have my own imperfections but the Holly Spirit helps me daily.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Attitude Of Gratitude / I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry. / Help Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.