Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi (29849 Views)

Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' / Chief Daddy 2 Release Date, January 1, 2022 - Mo Abudu (Photo) / OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by eventainment(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Keep your wards occupied with life projecting skills

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by sonofElElyon: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Smatkomo:
If she doesn't secure the right, trust me he Whites will. I think it's a smart move.

But from whom did they secure the rights Hush himself?
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by SaintBOLEX(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2021
When you think you've buried your past, beware of friends with shovel.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Tommmmybigd(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Omo ehhhh, puppy is second escober,,,,I must makam illegally lolz
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by BSsniffer: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Lasisi elenu will play the role well.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by sultry69(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Starring, Super cop aka the yahoo tailor.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by lifenajeje(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2021
The fall of millionaire Gucci master .

The movie title looks more like a regular nollywood script..

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by malvisguy212: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

For the very first time you made sense.

For the very first time you didn't detail a topic.

This is commendable, keep it up.
just because he did not mentioned your favorite sin ?

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Mayng01(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2021
Hushpuppi is finished permanently. He is foreverly notorious

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by mikkyjagga1(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2021
It's not too early, it's needed to show other internet fraudsters how they will end up.
gaetano:
It's too early for this shit. At least allow him do some jail time first, because it's going to look like they are endorsing the lifestyle. Other international criminals like Pablo, elchapo, Bonnie and Clyde were given years before thinking about a movie and i believe at least 5 years should be given. It's too Damm early. This woman just dey rush to make money

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by ayodayg(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2021
They should at least let the trail ends
Who knows some other "lead actors" could surface
Who knew Abba Kyari could be featured?

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Doyou2019: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
Hushpuppi saw money and instead of piping low he was bragging all over the media.

Why brag and insult others when you know you've got a lot of tracks to cover?

Why brag and insult others when you know you aren't legit?

How can you too smart to scam millions of people and yet dumb to lie low?

People should always learn to lie low, excess show offs and bragging are unnecessary.

Life is not a competition!!!

You're a low-grade minded criminal if you think his show-off is the one reason he's going to do time. Get this straight bozo : Hush is in jail because he's a thief. Kapish!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by hopexter(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2021
Cashing out on people’s downfall is Also a fraud and evil, Nigerians are always fond of that and it’s a shame that our very own has seen it as an avenue to make money. The thought of it disgusts me. Well, na house wey fall goats dey climb angry angry sad
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by caesymore(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
Hushpuppi saw money and instead of piping low he was bragging all over the media.

People should always learn to lie low, excess show offs and bragging are unnecessary.

exactly my thought your money is not legit and has a lot of skeletons you still dey do show. Like the lead I have in my work place has many dirty millions from our company yet she isn't humbly. I will just seat back and watch definitely breeze will blow one day.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by akanbiaa(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Whether you lie low or high ,karma no send ,and some people head dey very strong if you defraud them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by YorubaNinja: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Queenslander:
" It's better not to rise at all, than to rise and fall "

You ur eyes, you sef don quote be dat, abi? angry

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Shey invictus obi didnt lie low ni. Nobody will even suspect that invictus is a fraudster cos he used the money to set-up real companies in three africa countries. Oil and gas, telecom etc. But when karma visited he was caught. Hushpuppi cup done full. Whether u hide urself or not, when karma visit, u can't escape it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Moslems don't condemn suicide bombers because it's a culture, they make you a martyr and worship you, it has become a culture.

Inshort the body of suicide bombers are not washed, so that God will see their work immediately they get to heaven.

In Nigeria we have normalized crime, Yahoo is now a normal thing, Yahoo is our culture. I even saw a shirt of hushpuppy, he has become some kind of hero,

Half of all nairalanders are into fraud and they don't hide it.

Personally I don't think we should make this thief a hero by honoring him with a movie.

If we start making movie on every criminal in Nigeria, it would embolden more criminals.

Mo abdul is not smart afterall, she is catering to the need of the least common denominator.

What is even wrong with our brain in this country
the movie isn't to glorify Hushpuppi but to show how it always end

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Queenslander(f): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2021
WibusJaga:

[s] If you are afraid to fall, you will never rise cool
[/s]
He who is down fears no fall... You can't fall when you're already down..

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Fraud doesn't pay. Many of his followers on Instagram contributed to his downfall. In one way they motivated him to gain his attention. In other ways they backlashed those who were critical of his wealth calling them poor and hypocrites. But when he was caught, they all hid behind the shadows and called him a fool.

He himself thought his devices were clever and will not be caught.

Money they say is a spirit. Whoever makes money through unscrupulous means get possessed by it. It possesses the mind, body and soul and makes the victim to take rash and careless decisions because he didn't work for it.
This is exception to our politicians. Upon all d money tinubu stole he still dey waka free even wan contest for president
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by hectorswag(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Please dont forget to include his tailor (disgrace super fraud Kyari)in your movie
oh he's gonna be there alright, he's even the main character on the front cover of season 2 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Queenslander(f): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2021
YorubaNinja:

[s] You ur eyes, you sef don quote be dat, abi? angry
[/s]
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Fahdiga(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Weren't you the one who was bragging about how you successfully scammed a white man about last 6 months ago. There's no much difference between you and Hushpupy

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by SonOfHercules: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2021
so hush don turn international celebritymake dem no act anything without our super tailor Kyari ooo.
However,what i observed is that majority of his minions are opening their shithole called mouth to insult him not minding how they pushed and supported his lifestyle. Life is really a paradox.
LESSON:never go out of way to please people.
nuff said....
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Jerryherd: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2021
If you managed to scam $450 million USD then you are not only a legend but a Demi god of scam

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by emae009(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Moslems don't condemn suicide bombers because it's a culture, they make you a martyr and worship you, it has become a culture.

Inshort the body of suicide bombers are not washed, so that God will see their work immediately they get to heaven.

In Nigeria we have normalized crime, Yahoo is now a normal thing, Yahoo is our culture. I even saw a shirt of hushpuppy, he has become some kind of hero,

Half of all nairalanders are into fraud and they don't hide it.

Personally I don't think we should make this thief a hero by honoring him with a movie.

If we start making movie on every criminal in Nigeria, it would embolden more criminals.

Mo abdul is not smart afterall, she is catering to the need of the least common denominator.

What is even wrong with our brain in this country

#word...
We have so many great minds out there that should be celebrated. How about the Rise of Ngozi Iweala?

4 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

It's hard for piano keyboardists to pipe down.

Everyday, more keep springing up, they keep slapping our face with the posh lifestyle, glamorous take aways and throwing dollar bills all over the media space.

It's already an Herculean task to see most of them lay low.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by J2381: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Hope she has the consent of Hushpuppi? Making a movie about someone without their consent is a no no. If my memory serves me right, she did the same with someone before and got away with it.

Just because Hushpuppi is facing charges on fraud, doesn't mean he shouldn't he the right to give his consent for people to make a movie, about him.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Newton85: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
So Hushpupi is now a legend
Because he's now a legendary figure.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
How are the Mighty fallen!
That's means Super cop Abba Kyari will be Featured.

Indeed the words of the Psalmist are true to the Letter.

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

Oga Mee sir .. come and patronize Me o
I sell phones laptops and all gdgets
I repair all faulty gadgets too from phones to laptops .. my location is computer village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Crazy Tobi's Fan Feeds Him Via TV (Photos) / #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom / Funny Nollywood Movie Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.