Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi (29702 Views)

Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' / OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Agugbadin: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2021
Huspupi Jaguda Ole

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Killermamba: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2021
Smatkomo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.herald.ng/mo-abudus-ebonylife-tv-universal-pictures-to-co-produce-movie-on-hushpuppi/amp/

The legend himself, hushpuppi.
If its easy make a movie on buhari. Lol na joke I dey oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2021
gaetano:
It's too early for this shit. At least allow him do some jail time first, because it's going to look like they are endorsing the lifestyle. Other international criminals like Pablo, elchapo, Bonnie and Clyde were given years before thinking about a movie and i believe at least 5 years should be given. It's too Damm early. This woman just dey rush to make money

Normally people who do these movies do it to tell history, sensational stories and teach life lessons bt this is to Cashout from the cashout.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by pacespot(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2021
Everybody is doing their fraud one way or the other, you just have to find a way to make your own fraud look as if it is legal. This is image renting to me, someone wants to cash out on the hush's battered image, and given the fact that this is a trending case, the movie producer doesn't need much promotion.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by ghettochild(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Hushpuppy's lawyer shd get ready to sue..
Plenty millions for him after leaving prison.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by emiika: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
So Hushpupi is now a legend

Yes just like Pablo Escobar
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by CaptainFM1: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2021
She should include Abba Kyari and all the people that were mentioned in the movie.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Razaneli(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Moslems don't condemn suicide bombers because it's a culture, they make you a martyr and worship you, it has become a culture.

Inshort the body of suicide bombers are not washed, so that God will see their work immediately they get to heaven.

In Nigeria we have normalized crime, Yahoo is now a normal thing, Yahoo is our culture. I even saw a shirt of hushpuppy, he has become some kind of hero,

Half of all nairalanders are into fraud and they don't hide it.

Personally I don't think we should make this thief a hero by honoring him with a movie.

If we start making movie on every criminal in Nigeria, it would embolden more criminals.

Mo abdul is not smart afterall, she is catering to the need of the least common denominator.

What is even wrong with our brain in this country

Good point.....
Albeit it’s just your point of view.

I remember watching 'Catch me if you can' (Leonardo DiCaprio) back then and It didn’t motivate me to go into crime; rather I learnt it never really pays cos u’d get caught no matter how smart you are.

Nollywood hasn’t really given us a blockbuster movie that depicts the scam lifestyle and lessons of how ugly it could be if you get caught. As a matter of fact most kids out there thinks it’s a good job.

I see nothing bad in this, especially if it is centered on the consequences; But it should not be rushed.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2021
HYPOCRITE WOMAN,SO FAR YU BCOM RICH,THEY DONT ASK HOW DID YU MAK THAT MONEY ,BUT GUM BODY WITH YU TO FROLICK. undecided
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2021
nairalee:
They should pay royalties to Hushpupoy.... So hushpuppy go finally make legit money from jail

His plea agreement includes millions of dollars in restitution so any possible royalties would be immediately intercepted and paid to his victims. But the Son of Sam Law will supersede everything.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2021
sonofElElyon:

But from whom did they secure the rights Hush himself?

No. The author of one particular article. The details are basically public records.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Sebastine1994(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Razaneli:

Good point.....
Albeit it’s just your point of view.

I remember watching 'Catch me if you can' (Leonardo DiCaprio) back then and It didn’t motivate me to go into crime; rather I learnt it never really pays cos u’d get caught no matter how smart you are.

Nollywood hasn’t really given us a blockbuster movie that depicts the scam lifestyle and lessons of how ugly it could be if you get caught. As a matter of fact most kids out there thinks it’s a good job.

I see nothing bad in this, especially if it is centered on the consequences; But it should not be rushed.

have you watched the movie for Evans the kidnapper, did you see how they made Evans a hero in that movie
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by sonofElElyon: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

No. The author of one particular article. The details are basically public records.

Okay.. thanks.. just remembered that the story says the film will be based on the article

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Razaneli(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

have you watched the movie for Evans the kidnapper, did you see how they made Evans a hero in that movie

Nah
Lol......So there’s an Evans’ movie
I’m actually not big on Nollywood

I want to believe these guys would do a good job
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Psady(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
How are the Mighty fallen!
That's means Super cop Abba Kyari will be Featured.

Indeed the words of the Psalmist are true to the Letter.

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

Righteousness2, I don't understand you again ooo! Why u nko mention ABBA kyari now?
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by adeniyi65(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Moslems don't condemn suicide bombers because it's a culture, they make you a martyr and worship you, it has become a culture.

Inshort the body of suicide bombers are not washed, so that God will see their work immediately they get to heaven.

In Nigeria we have normalized crime, Yahoo is now a normal thing, Yahoo is our culture. I even saw a shirt of hushpuppy, he has become some kind of hero,

Personally I don't think we should make this thief a hero by honoring him with a movie.

If we start making movie on every criminal in Nigeria, it would embolden more criminals.

Mo abdul is not smart afterall, she is catering to the need of the least common denominator.

Your first two paragraphs destabilize the rest of your constructive write-up. That some people kill in the name of islam doesn't mean that's what islam teaches or represent.the bible itself contains numbers of genocide and weird law which inspired "ku klux klan" terrorism of the 19th to 20th century.if we are to appear as a profound reasoners who knows right from wrong without being sectional,we supposed try to do all hypothesis before arriving at conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Queenslander(f): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dimpull:
source
unknown!!
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nasir123(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

So you just have to drag Muslims into this your wack reasoning!
Chai!
And you say you get sense o!

What a Pity.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Exodora: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Can't wait to see what is made of .
Watched Mumbai Siege 2 days ago couldn't sleep went to bed so angry , wish I could get opportunity to meet those terrorist one on one I pray to God I will kill them slow by slow . I will practically make their death unbearable for them.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Gfskw: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Really
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by caandi: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
They’re just making this guy a legend...
Well the movie will expose how he was caught giving upcoming gboys insight on how to never get caught... pls what’s their reason gan?
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by marsup: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

what is wrong with your brain? Who says making a movie about a criminal means he is a hero? In a bid to comment on a post, some people just prove how unintelligent they are.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by marsup: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
She should also make a movie of how Rotimi Amaechi spent looted funds on her.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Kingosytex:
Hushpuppi saw money and instead of piping low he was bragging all over the media.

Why brag and insult others when you know you've got a lot of tracks to cover?

Why brag and insult others when you know you aren't legit?

How can you too smart to scam millions of people and yet dumb to lie low?

People should always learn to lie low, excess show offs and bragging are unnecessary.

Life is not a competition!!!

When you think you've buried your past, beware of friends with shovel.

Life involves competition and that's why he was caught.

His opponents caught him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas / BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.