Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi (29700 Views)

Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' / OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by benson81(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2021
Secured rights from whom? Abi Hushpuppi dey prison dey give una rights?
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by bishop4life(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
Hushpuppi saw money and instead of piping low he was bragging all over the media.

Why brag and insult others when you know you've got a lot of tracks to cover?

Why brag and insult others when you know you aren't legit?

How can you too smart to scam millions of people and yet dumb to lie low?

People should always learn to lie low, excess show offs and bragging are unnecessary.

Life is not a competition!!!

When you think you've buried your past, beware of friends with shovel.

One thing is most Nigerians have criminal mindset.

This post makes it look like hush's wrong was showing off too much as against his crime which is fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Newton85: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Fraud doesn't pay. Many of hushpuppy's followers on Instagram contributed to his downfall. In one way they motivated him to gain his attention. In other ways they backlashed those who were critical of his wealth calling them poor and hypocrites. But when he was caught, they all hid behind the shadows and called him a fool.
He himself thought his devices were clever and will not be caught.

Money they say is a spirit because whoever makes money through dirty and unscrupulous means get possessed by it. It possesses the mind, body and soul and makes the victim to take rash and careless decisions because he didn't work for it.
At the risk of sounding like someone who encourages fraud, do you really think "fraud doesn't pay"? Lol, that's a joke, right?
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Kennyking1234: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2021
gaetano:
It's too early for this shit. At least allow him do some jail time first, because it's going to look like they are endorsing the lifestyle. Other international criminals like Pablo, elchapo, Bonnie and Clyde were given years before thinking about a movie and i believe at least 5 years should be given. It's too Damm early. This woman just dey rush to make money
your smart
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by NoChill: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2021
In my opinion, Mo Abudu is not smart at all.
This is very foolish move erupting from the anals of lack of creativity and talent.

This hushpuppi guy has already brought us enough shame as Nigerians, why are you promoting him again?, to ridicule the country more.?

And for God's sake his trial is still ongoing and you have already decided to jump into a movie about his life,.

For christ sake, there are many heroes that Nigeria has produced over the years whom their stories have never been told.

We have produced great men and women who have done great things within and outside the country, but this clout chasing attention seeking woman feels that the best movie to produce right now is on hushpuppi.

All I see is a desperate chase of clout

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by peacettw: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

For the very first time you made sense.

For the very first time you didn't detail a topic.

This is commendable, keep it up.

Too late
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by infogeneral: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2021
They should hold on. There will be more revelations to that story.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Sunsets: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Who the gods want to kill goes mad first. Onwu n'egbu nwa nkita anaghi ekwe nu ushi nsi.
Kingosytex:
Hushpuppi saw money and instead of piping low he was bragging all over the media.

People should always learn to lie low, excess show offs and bragging are unnecessary.

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Money they say is a spirit because whoever makes money through dirty and unscrupulous means get possessed by it. It possesses the mind, body and soul and makes the victim to take rash and careless decisions because he didn't work for it.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Queenslander:
" It's better not to rise at all, than to rise and fall "
source
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Newton85: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Moslems don't condemn suicide bombers because it's a culture, they make you a martyr and worship you, it has become a culture.

Inshort the body of suicide bombers are not washed, so that God will see their work immediately they get to heaven.

In Nigeria we have normalized crime, Yahoo is now a normal thing, Yahoo is our culture. I even saw a shirt of hushpuppy, he has become some kind of hero,

Half of all nairalanders are into fraud and they don't hide it.

Personally I don't think we should make this thief a hero by honoring him with a movie.

If we start making movie on every criminal in Nigeria, it would embolden more criminals.

Mo abdul is not smart afterall, she is catering to the need of the least common denominator.

What is even wrong with our brain in this country
Oga go and sleep. How many many movies have been made on criminals in Nigeria? So, all movies that have been made about fraudsters, murderers, druglords were made to honour such people? And you dare call someone "not smart"? The irony.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by blessedchild234(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2021
In these life i can be anything i want.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Karemarealty288(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
How are the Mighty fallen!
That's means Super cop Abba Kyari will be Featured.

Indeed the words of the Psalmist are true to the Letter.

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

David and Daddy Freeze will feature as themselves...
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by akpamfet: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Queenslander:
" It's better not to rise at all, than to rise and fall "

But you enjoy and preffer prick wey rise abi?
All rise na rise my dear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
So Hushpupi is now a legend

The fact that a movie was done with Idi Amin the tyrant did not and never made him a legend.

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Jack14:
Idris Elba should play the hushpuppi character
Make dem sha just carry abba kyari for the tailor role..no any other person fit play that role better grin

Idris Elba is too cool to take such flawing role.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by MT: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Are you now giving advice to fraudsters on how to hide their loots. You are fundamentally flawed as stated in the writeup. Check your ways before you end up trapped behind the bars, or in extreme cases, lose your miserable life.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by MT: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

No sir but rather a scapegoat.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by BarrSly: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Too bad Hushpuppi would not be allowed to gain a dime from the proceeds of the movie.

See the following:

1. Son of Sam Law

2. USA v Berkowitz.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by BeardedMeat(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2021
"We understand the environment of poverty and deprivation that breeds highly talented and fundamentally flawed characters like Hushpuppi, and WPP knows how to create stories with global appeal,” Abudu added in her own statement."

The above statement is BS! Are there no sophisticated Fraudsters in developed countries?
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2021
gaetano:
It's too early for this shit. At least allow him do some jail time first, because it's going to look like they are endorsing the lifestyle. Other international criminals like Pablo, elchapo, Bonnie and Clyde were given years before thinking about a movie and i believe at least 5 years should be given. It's too Damm early. This woman just dey rush to make money
These things take years to kick off, I doubt shooting would start in another two years.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by AFONJACOW(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Hushpuppy is not smart... if it were me , I will blow my self up along with dubai police that came to arrest me... legends don't fall easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by 24brains(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Hushpuppi has acquired the fame he has ever longed for. But it is better to be on a low key and be free than to be a prisoner celebrity. "A good name is better than riches"
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Funflipper: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Legend of the underground world.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by ThuGGeR147: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Okay na, shebi una don hear am now, universal pictures, wan make a movie about Hushpuppi, damn nigga, another way for Hushpuppi to make money, when I talk am say Hushpuppy don make name for himself & that he'd do his jail time & bounce back, some of y'all were saying sh*t, his a criminal quite alright but the fact remains that he has made a name for himself even Guinness world book of records too recognize Hushpuppy, as the world's biggest scammer, after his jail time, he'd be paid royalty for the movie about his life by universal pictures, that's big money mehnnnn f*ckkkk, sh*t still going up for a nigga though... F*ck the Feds & their system mehn.... Everybody is corrupt even the feds themselves are corrupt, so is their system too.... F*ck the world at the top of my voice ..... Y'all free to bring the fight to my mention. The world is messed up already.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2021
My own is... They shouldn't give the lead role to an American! That would be silly.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by xreal: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Indirectly.....just like Pablo Escobar.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by timesup234: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
emae009:

#word...
We have so many great minds out there that should be celebrated. How about the Rise of Ngozi Iweala?
Bleep Ngozi Iweala, she is the head slave in charge. Sucking the dick of global imperialists. May shango destroy IMF, WTO and World Bank
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by Agboconsult1(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Everybody wants to cash out...but them never conclude case na.
Re: Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi by muyeski21(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas / Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife / BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.