Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,660 members, 7,862,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

David Oyedepo's Story - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo's Story (17262 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: David Oyedepo's Story by TarryFour: 12:11am On May 20, 2012
I think the guy who came here to post David Oyedepo's interview made a mistake coming to a place like this infested with imbeciles and buffoons that knows next to nothing about what they criticizes. Can you imagine some imbeciles calling members of a church 'poor' and at the same time claiming that these same 'poor' members contributed $30 million! I am not at all surprised that so many people are having sleepless nights because of Winners Chapel. And this is just as a result of little toys like aircrafts. In fact many will soon be giving of the ghost when they begin to see where God is leading this ministry and what the ministry will do next. Someone gave me a tape by David Oyedepo many years ago and since then never did a day pass without my praying for that individual. Not only have I moved ahead of my peers but now making them richer. My only regret is not being able presently to move from my present place of worship to become a member of winners. And to all the imbeciles here: why not go and set up a church, then get your members to give you $30 million and donate it to the poor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) / Why Are We Not Seeing Miracles As Of Old? / Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.