Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos (7823 Views)

2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Winniefred1987: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Just when we thought we have seen it all, Ifu drops another bombshell, this time we doubt if the internet will ever forget it as it seems she went all the way.

We all know and it is no news that one of the easiest ways for celebrities especially females to get unnecessary attention is for them to sell their dignity by going nvde on social media.

Jenifer Lopez did it recently while she was trying to promote her brand and now our dear Ifu Ennada has joined the league.

Ifu recently sent tongues wagging after she intentionally released unc£ns0r£d beach photos of herself completely N@k£d.

The reality TV star who is presently on holiday in the Maldives took to her Instagram page to share spanking h0t ph0tos of herself hitting the beach N@k£d.

Ifu was widely love in the Big Brother Naija house due to her sense of humor and of cos, her decent nature which she preserved even after the show until now.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
UNCENSORED PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/bombshell-bbnaija-ex-housemate-ifu-ennada-goes-completely-nkd-in-viral-beach-photos/

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Truvelisback(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
There is nothing new in the body of women.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Divoc19(f): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
It's more of a show for confidence because, it takes confident to go naked.

Prostitution aside.

Modified:
Only professional photographers/models and fine artist will understand me better. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
See her ARMS like TURKEY LAPS....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Paulianfa(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Am not surprised anymore

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Edopesin: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Divoc19:

Prostitution aside.

Who is she trying to convince that she's confident?

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by EbenezerTriumph: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Divoc19:

Prostitution aside.
dumb ass fool stop supporting nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ugly thing
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by KingDash: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Ugly thing
short thing... but I go still Bleep am tho

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by KingDash: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Ugly thing
you be liar.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by talk2hb1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Market don dey go down,
All na marketing strategy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Samfloxin(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Prostitute

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by NoGirlfriend: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Winniefred1987:
Just when we thought we have seen it all, Ifu drops another bombshell, this time we doubt if the internet will ever forget it as it seems she went all the way.

We all know and it is no news that one of the easiest ways for celebrities especially females to get unnecessary attention is for them to sell their dignity by going nvde on social media.

Jenifer Lopez did it recently while she was trying to promote her brand and now our dear Ifu Ennada has joined the league.

Ifu recently sent tongues wagging after she intentionally released unc£ns0r£d beach photos of herself completely N@k£d.

The reality TV star who is presently on holiday in the Maldives took to her Instagram page to share spanking h0t ph0tos of herself hitting the beach N@k£d.

Ifu was widely love in the Big Brother Naija house due to her sense of humor and of cos, her decent nature which she preserved even after the show until now.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
UNCENSORED PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/bombshell-bbnaija-ex-housemate-ifu-ennada-goes-completely-nkd-in-viral-beach-photos/

hoe low show

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Divoc19:

Prostitution aside.
Which confidence,it doesn't take any confidence in this era. In our forefathers the it takes confidence to do this but now everyone now poses naked on social media no thanks to the SIMPletons we have running around

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Heryormilekan(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Divoc19:

Prostitution aside.

Are you insane?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Divoc19(f): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Only professional photographers and models will understand the "Nudity Concept'"

ifyken:

Which confidence,it doesn't take any confidence in this era. In our forefathers the it takes confidence to do this but now everyone now poses naked on social media no thanks to the SIMPletons we have running around
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by puppie017: 12:39am On Aug 07, 2021
KingDash:
short thing... but I go still Bleep am tho
Bad ass nigga
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by ibelieveinjesus: 1:23am On Aug 07, 2021
This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A

it is well. my prayers are with her
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by ibelieveinjesus: 1:26am On Aug 07, 2021
who go help her bayi

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:

Prostitution aside.

Modified:
Only professional photographers/models and fine artist will understand me better. undecided undecided
Iru Iro ni Borun ?
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Are you insane?
O likely, the way our female folks reason some time beats me
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by JOHNEMMA1(m): 3:22am On Aug 07, 2021
After the fame comes fades. life of human
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by tuoyo2: 4:47am On Aug 07, 2021

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by TheEnygma(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2021
All this b!tches self.... immediately they get naked,they think they are the first to do so...
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by zomoears(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:

Prostitution aside.

Modified:

All that comes to mind now is how she shouted “see dick ooo” and left her mouth dripping saliva tongue when she saw Bitto naked grin
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Only professional photographers and models will understand the "Nudity Concept'"

If you understand please teach me as I am always eager for knowledge because knowledge is power
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Divoc19(f): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Lol, I don't know how to teach this one smiley

Read/search about photography and Nudity online. You will understand better.

Our mind is just to corrupt these days that the word 'Come' is now refered to as 'Cum'. too bad

ifyken:

If you understand please teach me as I am always eager for knowledge because knowledge is power
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by aswani(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:

Prostitution aside.

Modified:

I have to disagree with you. It is needless exhibitionism and attention seeking.

Basing her confidence on exposing her body on social media, how exactly does she expect to be taken seriously?

Anyway, good luck to her.
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Divoc19(f): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2021
I will do a nude someday, smiley when I get a reliable photographer. But, I won't post online as I don't have fans to share with.

ifyken:

Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
I will do a nude someday, smiley when I get a reliable photographer. But, I won't post online as I don't have fans to share with.

Why will you do a nude without sharing it isn't that the purpose of the nude to make SIMPletons Hot
Re: Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos by Divoc19(f): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2021
That was why I said in my previous post. Prostitution aside,

Nudity in photography is beautiful.

I'll enlarge and keep inmy bedroom for me alone. smiley

ifyken:

Why will you do a nude without sharing it isn't that the purpose of the nude to make SIMPletons Hot

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. / Laycon Seen Squeezing Nengis Ass Like Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.