Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa (6811 Views)

Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy / Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by ektbear: 8:25am On May 20, 2011
johnie:

"Both countries came into existence as a result of the activities of Western colonialists who were on expedition to new territories. In its formative years, the US had problem of North-south dichotomy with the country's civil war just like Nigeria. Our presidential system of government is modeled after that of the US Most importantly; the US has many citizens whose parents are descendants of African migrants, one of who is today the President of the country, so we share a lot in common.

Lmao. Lots in common, indeed.

Anyway, Campbell is generally pretty spot on. They can call him a fear monger or whatever. But the truth is the truth.
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by johnie: 8:28am On May 20, 2011
johnie:

The minister however stated that the future of Nigeria does not rely on what Campbell and others say, but on the hands of Nigerians who are determined to see to the success of their country.

The minister is spot on.

You may laugh at him all you want.

The truth is the truth.
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by ektbear: 8:31am On May 20, 2011
He is attacking a strawman; nobody is claiming that the control of the country is in Campbell's hands.

That isn't even what he is talking about.

I dunno why nobody wants to face the points he raises, but instead wants to attack strawmen, talk about a bunch of other irrelevant things.
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by johnie: 8:40am On May 20, 2011
Okay, let's leave the strawmen.

Please itemise for us what Campbell is saying exactly and then let's take it from there.
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by ektbear: 8:42am On May 20, 2011
Well, let's just start with his allegations of massive election rigging. See this article, for example: http://blogs.cfr.org/campbell/2011/04/19/nigerian-presidential-elections-the-devil-is-in-the-ballot-collating/
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by johnie: 9:02am On May 20, 2011
The conclusion of that piece is this:

The immediate concern is that Northern violence against the ruling party and its perceived Christian supporters will result in an anti-Muslim backlash in the states that supported Jonathan. The longer term concern is the alienation of the North from the Federal Republic, a process already underway.

We are yet to see that backlash and I don't see it happening at all.

The "worst" that has happened, in the short term, is that people are calling for the scrapping of the NYSC.

On his long term concern of the alienation of the North from Nigeria, this is consistent with his earlier prediction of Nigeria's disintegration which his subsequent comments only seek to further. So, no surprise!
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by playmode(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2011
When i read some of the comments here ,it just saddens me to see how many Nigerians have so little Knowledge of what is going on outside our borders.

Someone here (blink182) said the former Ambassador is a torn in the flesh of the USA and this is very true.Yes Campbell's comments can be sometimes provocative but this is an American man who feel a connection to ordinary Nigerians.The man criticized several Nigerian Government because he wanted Nigeria to be a better place for Nigerians.The reason he was recalled was because the US Government did not like the way he was vocal about the situation in Nigeria.

Campbell is a good man and a man who cares about Nigeria and Nigerians ,his former employers on the other hand do not care about Nigeria.

Don't get it twisted people ,the U.S Government is an Evil entity ,an entity that is seeking world domination through NWO.I  will not give you my source but do your own research, NWO is a real issue and the US Government is behind it.

GEJ Government is a puppet of the USA,this man was denied a VISA because of the instruction given to GEJ by the US government.He has been a torn in the flesh of the US Government for years because he always speaks the truth about what is going on in Africa.

If you guys are rejoicing that they denied him a visa,then why don't you protest that GEJ should also not allow the marines to have a base in Nigeria and that Africom should be disbanded.

Please people use your number 6 ,do some research.The US Government is not our friend ,they are our slave masters. They control our resources and our economy.

The IMF boss that was arrested recently was set up by the US and the French president.Sarchozy does not want to be opposed by this man in the upcoming French elections so he asked the CIA to help him set the man up.The CIA using of their special ops unit sent in a waiter to spike this man's drink while he was in the hotel.The compound that was put in his drink made him go temporarily insane and extremely Hot at the same time.That was why he ran unclothed after the maid in the hotel lobby.

The European community is already collapsing and soon you will see the USA and England step in to offer some help which will end up ensuring that they are tied together under the leadership of the USA.

This is politics at play,please do some research into the intelligence community and you will be shocked what you find.Everything happening in the middle east today was planned and orchestrated by the CIA and the isreali mossad.It is the beginning of the NWO (new World Order).Read revelations in the bible and you will see where they said all the nation will come together as one under one leader who will turn out to be the Anti Christ.

Like i said people ,stop being ignorant ,do your research.What you see on CNN is 100% propaganda,they make you believe what they want you to believe.If GEJ is serious about reviewing foreign policy ,he should tell the CIA to leave Niger Delta dn he should disband the JTF which is killing innocent villagers under the guise of weeding out militants.The JTF is also trained by isreali Mosaad and CIA instructors.The Navy on ND waters is also assisted by the US Navy seals.Don't be fooled ,GEJ is selling out nation to the highest bidder.Once we have the Marines base on our soil then we are doomed for sure!

Once the Americans build a base in Nigeria ,i guarantee you that terrorist attacks will increase in our country because the CIA will initiate several false flag attacks to scare Nigerians into believing that they really need the protection of the US marines on their soil.
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by johnie: 9:13am On May 20, 2011
playmode:

the former Ambassador is a torn in the flesh of the USA and this is very true.Yes Walter's comments can be sometimes provocative but this is an American man who feel a connection to ordinary Nigerians.The man criticized several Nigerian Government because he wanted Nigeria to be a better place for Nigerians.The reason he was recalled was because the US Government did not like the way he was vocal about the situation in Nigeria.

Campbell is a good man and a man who cares about Nigeria and Nigerians ,his former employers on the other hand do not care about Nigeria.

This is politics at play,please do some research into the intelligence community and you will be shocked what you find.Everything happening in the middle east today was planned and orchestrated by the CIA and the isreali mossad.It is the beginning of the NWO (new World Order).Read revelations in the bible and you will see where they said all the nation will come together as one under one leader who will turn out to be the Anti Christ.

Playmode,

Are you talking about Walter Carrington or John Campbell?

Are you suggesting that Obama could be the anti-christ?
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by playmode(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2011
johnie:

Playmode,

Are you talking about Walter Carrington or John Campbell?

Are you suggesting that Obama could be the anti-christ?

Sorry i meant John,thanks i edited it.

I am not suggesting anything about Obama ,i am saying that the US Government cannot be trusted.

Obama is strongly back and controlled by George Soros ,a man linked to the Shadow Government which is currently initiating New World Order all over the world.

I know it sound like some conspiracy sh*t but i did my own research and got the shock of my life.The evidence is out there just do some small research and you will find it.

The less we have to do with the USA entirely the better off we are.

The events that have been taking place this year and the info i got my sources is very scary and nothing that anyone especially us Nigerians must sweep under the carpet.
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by johnie: 9:22am On May 20, 2011
^^^

Are you refering to the new US foreign policy announced by Obama yesterday?
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by playmode(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2011
johnie:

^^^

Are you refering to the new US foriegn policy announced by Obama yesterday?

Something along those line ,i just don't trust the USA.Everything i have been told so far has come to pass.Now that scares the sh8t out of me.
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by jimmysho(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2011
US govt would have done the same thing. the review will have other casualities soon
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by cap28: 10:17am On May 20, 2011
playmode:

The less we have to do with the USA entirely the better off we are.

The events that have been taking place this year and the info i got my sources is very scary and nothing that anyone especially us Nigerians must sweep under the carpet.

Its too late - you've seen what is happening to Libya ( and what happened in Ivory Coast) - any country that tries to get out from under US or european hegemony comes under attack (Pakistan) Saudi arabia is also trying to break free from US control and allign with Russia (they will pay dearly for that if they go ahead with that)

I suspect that when GEJ was talking about reviewing our foreign policy he meant getting closer to China - im guessing here, anyway if thats the case , GEJ should prepare himself for coming attacks from the US.

With regard to this John Campbell - i dont see him as a friend of nigeria - he obviously wants some sort of break up to occur - the question is for what purpose?
Re: Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa by Nobody: 12:04am On May 21, 2011
playmode:

When i read some of the comments here ,it just saddens me to see how many Nigerians have so little Knowledge of what is going on outside our borders.

Someone here (blink182) said the former Ambassador is a torn in the flesh of the USA and this is very true.Yes Campbell's comments can be sometimes provocative but this is an American man who feel a connection to ordinary Nigerians.The man criticized several Nigerian Government because he wanted Nigeria to be a better place for Nigerians.The reason he was recalled was because the US Government did not like the way he was vocal about the situation in Nigeria.

Don't get it twisted people ,the U.S Government is an Evil entity ,an entity that is seeking world domination through NWO.I will not give you my source but do your own research, NWO is a real issue and the US Government is behind it.

GEJ Government is a puppet of the USA,this man was denied a VISA because of the instruction given to GEJ by the US government.He has been a torn in the flesh of the US Government for years because he always speaks the truth about what is going on in Africa.

If you guys are rejoicing that they denied him a visa,then why don't you protest that GEJ should also not allow the marines to have a base in Nigeria and that Africom should be disbanded.

Please people use your number 6 ,do some research.The US Government is not our friend ,they are our slave masters. They control our resources and our economy.

The IMF boss that was arrested recently was set up by the US and the French president.Sarchozy does not want to be opposed by this man in the upcoming French elections so he asked the CIA to help him set the man up.The CIA using of their special ops unit sent in a waiter to spike this man's drink while he was in the hotel.The compound that was put in his drink made him go temporarily insane and extremely Hot at the same time.That was why he ran unclothed after the maid in the hotel lobby.

The European community is already collapsing and soon you will see the USA and England step in to offer some help which will end up ensuring that they are tied together under the leadership of the USA.

Like i said people ,stop being ignorant ,do your research.What you see on CNN is 100% propaganda,they make you believe what they want you to believe.If GEJ is serious about reviewing foreign policy ,he should tell the CIA to leave Niger Delta dn he should disband the JTF which is killing innocent villagers under the guise of weeding out militants.The JTF is also trained by isreali Mosaad and CIA instructors.The Navy on ND waters is also assisted by the US Navy seals.Don't be fooled ,GEJ is selling out nation to the highest bidder.Once we have the Marines base on our soil then we are doomed for sure!

Once the Americans build a base in Nigeria ,i guarantee you that terrorist attacks will increase in our country because the CIA will initiate several false flag attacks to scare Nigerians into believing that they really need the protection of the US marines on their soil.
Pls dont decieve yourself.Campbell is a politician and he"s not interested in th welfare of nigerians but what he can get out of the country.Yes i would agree with you on the issue about the huge instability that would occur in nigeria once the USA establish a military base in Nigeria.America is not a friend of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . / Nigerian Economy Not Growing - Sanusi / Check Out The New NDDC HEADQUARTERS Building, Port Harcourt. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.