Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair (839 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by ijustdey: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
The saying “hell hath no fury like a scorned woman” came true after a woman locked up her husband, sister and maid inside a house before setting it on fire.

iHarare has established that Zion Christian Church (ZCC) leader, Bishop Nehemiah Mutendi’s niece, Princess Mutendi torched the house in which her pregnant young sister Fiona was. This happened after Princess had discovered that Fiona was having an affair with her husband.

The accused Princess Mutendi and Fiona are reportedly daughters of Levite Mutendi who happens to be Bishop Nehemiah’s brother.

Details leading to the love affair between Princess’ husband Alex Marange and her younger sister say it all began when Princess’ husband relocated her to South Africa whilst he remained behind in Zimbabwe.

While his wife was settling in South Africa, Alex is alleged to have started a love affair with his wife’s younger sister Fiona.

However, all hell broke loose after Princess discovered the love affair between her husband and sister.

After finding out about the affair, Princess returned to Zimbabwe.

On the day in question, she arrived at their house in Avondale West, Harare without notifying her husband or sister of her arrival.

Without confronting anyone, she allegedly destroyed the Honda Fit vehicle that was parked outside the house before locking the doors to the house and setting it on fire.

Princess husband, Fiona, and a maid were allegedly inside the house when she set the house on fire.

The trio survived death by a whisker after neighbors intervened and helped them escape the inferno.

Princess was arrested and detained at Chikurubi Prison for a week.

She was charged with three counts of attempted murder.

Pictures and videos of the incident were trending on social media over the weekend. Following the inferno love triangle incident, Princess and Fiona’s identity was not revealed. The incident only came to light after Princess was granted bail on Thursday.

https://iharare.com/jilted-woman-sets-house-on-fire-after-discovering-hubby-and-sister-love-affair/

Watch the video below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSNGaCfIe6j/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Lalasticlala
Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by Fahdiga(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
History has proven that a scorned vagina person is more dangerous than a hungry cobra. I fear who no fear vagina people

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by czarr(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you want to cheat at least have respect for your spouse and avoid their siblings and close relatives. Nothing worse and more disrespectful than sleeping with a spouse sibling.

The man is mad and the woman's sister is evil. I don't know why women find their sister's husband's or boyfriend attractive. It think it comes from childhood competition between siblings.

My ex sister was all over me, it was just demonic, of course I didn't give in.

We should all learn to do better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by airminem(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wow! Preek people sef

She fantasies those accountable for whatever she suffers should pay for their sins. BTW, many Men are scum!

@SENIORWRITER

3 Likes

Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by Bigredmachine: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chai what a wicked world!!!
Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by Bigredmachine: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
May be there is suppose to be a course in university that will allow men to study women very very well...

I know say the man F up... But the woman no try...
Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by Righteousness2(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Her Husband and Sister messed up themselves, but her response and action makes her Worse than them. She is a Murderer.
Do not let anger Overshadow you. You will always regret what you did.
Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by airminem(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Walk away when you can. It's ease anyway.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by insidelife22(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
every male Nairalander say after me "Vagina people".

Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
she took it to the next level... just as hubby and sister did. as for oga pastor, didnt his god send him a sign?!
Re: Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
czarr:
If you want to cheat at least have respect for your spouse and avoid their siblings and close relatives. Nothing worse and more disrespectful than sleeping with a spouse sibling.

The man is mad and the woman's sister is evil. I don't know why women find their sister's husband's or boyfriend attractive. It think it comes from childhood competition between siblings.

My ex sister was all over me, it was just demonic, of course I didn't give in.

We should all learn to do better.

how can you expect a cheating person to have respect for anyone, when they have no respect for even THEMSELVES?
as much as cheating is wrong, whether with family/siblings or not, it is the same basic lack of respect/weakness etc. saying:"at least have respect for your partner" is like saying the failed notion that... so long as you dont see it, it suppose to be ok (while it isnt IMHO)

i dont think there is a level of respect...you either respect someone or you dont.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Plsss / Hamarttan Experience / I Don't Want To Do Crazy Sh!t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.