Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,662 members, 7,840,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF (6164 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / Are We Any Better Than The Leaders We Condemn ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by joecrack(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2011
Vanguard hw much wuna collect!where was the meeting held,a meeting involving the govs and top brass of the igbo political elite would have been a frenzy for all the papers,i mean the last meeting with ekweme in enugu,we all heard about it.but strongly i see ojo's hands in all these,but thats not to conclude the ibos wont end up settling for the sgf,this is politics,it nw behoves on them to negotiate wisely to get a chunky pound of flesh from the president and pdp,seeing all these woes befalling them, is their own making.you refused to negotiate offices b4 election,you plotted the downfall of party chairman ur own brother,nw you've got no voice in sharing of the loot.and if there is a way to get ojo out of the picture,pls do,if not nigerias affairs would be decided from a farm.
President-50% OBJ BOY
S/P-100% OBJ BOY
Speaker- 100% OBJ BOY
SGF-101% OBJ lackey.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by agabaI23(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2011
macjive01:

Guys this is politics

Ekweremadu was lobbying for senate president

Emeka ihedioha lobbying for house speaker

Some unelected persons lobby for Igbos to accept SGF in the hope he wud hv the chance to be appointed.

Ohaneze keeping mute while demanding to know the "total package" .
Is a refinery coming to an Igbo state?
If not, is a petrochemical coming ?

If not, will an Igbo man b getting d third national telephone carrier- as Adenuga got the 2nd?
If not, FCT minister- to compensate thousands of genuine Igbo victims who lost their houses from mallam erufai ethnic cleasen?
If not,

Wud he - GEJ, set up a commission to negotiate n seriously lobby for the release of nigerians in foreign jails - vietnam to kandaha, kum lumpu to Cambodia and SA ?
If not,

Then we will insist on senate presidency.

Why should he do that to appease Igbos? Na only Igbos dey jail? Whether you are Igbo or not, if you commit offence serve the sentence expect when it can be proven that you innocent.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by ifyalways(f): 10:36am On May 17, 2011
^Lmao.

See as the guy list all the popular drug routes!.O dikwa ka o bu "nwa-nnunnu".
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Nobody: 10:39am On May 17, 2011
Ibo people too like shakara.So they will accept the SgF yet they are making noise up and down initially like they matter  when it comes to real politics.
UP biafra for secretary receptionist of the federal republic of naijiriya !
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by rasputinn(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2011
@ Jarus

Wetin happen,what's with the blunder you committed with this thread topic on the home page
Whatever is SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION,O boy abeg go find something chop first,I see say hunger no let you see wetin you dey type cheesy wink
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by rasputinn(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2011
ifyalways:

^Lmao.

See as the guy list all the popular drug routes!.O dikwa ka o bu "nwa-nnunnu".

Err Ify,could you please translate the bolded
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Nobody: 10:54am On May 17, 2011
If the Igbo leaders settle for this position,then they have sold the SE for a mess of pottage.
I have SE affiliations from my mother's side.I will be personally disappointed if they climb down from Speakership to SGF.

The Igbos should stop barking on Nairaland when their leaders keep making them look ridiculous.Backing GEJ in the hope that come 2015 the presidency will be "zoned"  to that region (another stu.pid,illogical permutation) is a dream with a hard-on in the middle of the night.

Igbos keep complaining about being maligned when they themselves appear rudderless.I think the Igbo youths (age 20-44 approximately) should get rid of these political deadwoods called Ohaneze/Igbo leaders and take their destiny into their hands.No point ranting and raving on NL when the people who are supposed to represent us are doing a totally bad job of it.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Dotman01(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2011
joecrack:

Vanguard hw much wuna collect!where was the meeting held,a meeting involving the govs and top brass of the igbo political elite would have been a frenzy for all the papers,i mean the last meeting with ekweme in enugu,we all heard about it.but strongly i see ojo's hands in all these,but thats not to conclude the ibos wont end up settling for the sgf,this is politics,it nw behoves on them to negotiate wisely to get a chunky pound of flesh from the president and pdp,seeing all these woes befalling them, is their own making.you refused to negotiate offices b4 election,you plotted the downfall of party chairman your own brother,nw you've got no voice in sharing of the loot.and if there is a way to get ojo out of the picture,pls do,if not nigerias affairs would be decided from a farm.
President-50% OBJ BOY
S/P-100% OBJ BOY
Speaker- 100% OBJ BOY
SGF-101% OBJ lackey.
. . . . hmmm. . i believe its like this. . president-100 obj boy. . . s/p-120. . speaker-200. . .sgf-120
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Calculia: 11:15am On May 17, 2011
All these are just speculations, lets wait until GEJ is inaugurated, then we get confirmations on what is what! Only then can we take a decisive action.

If you ask me, I think the old boy wants an Igbo SGF because it is strategic for him to have his base at the heart of affairs than on the outskirts. This would be more comfortable and effective for him.

But the problem with this is that the igbos believe in every man for himself. we have helped you get the post, so fend for yourself and let us do our own bidding in the senate or reps. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Dotman01(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2011
revolt:

Fools the sgf is our best bet now if we wnt an igbo president come 2015. Its a necessary risk worth taking since we've already shot ourselves in the foot by killing zoning. It positions US better. Myopic bunch.
. . . hey so the sgf is going to be promoted to the post of president right?. . . .smh
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by elegal1(f): 11:48am On May 17, 2011
What are we really sharing?
National loot
Sense of importance??

Why are we not discussing the responsibility and service attached to the variuos offices,
and what the occupants of the seats intend to bring to the table,
in terms of bettering the lot of all nigerians,Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba,Efik,Ibibio,Ijaw,Fulani
and infact all the other tribes that make up Nigeria.

The sooner we stop looking at who is getting what,and focus on what really matters,the better for us.
Otherwise we will still remain as ignorant and as primitive as ever while the greedy and insatiable continue to rob us blind of our collective wealth.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by ak47mann(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

They should try out agbada and fila.

More swagga!
whats up hon. grin hope you are not mad at me.Am sorry pls na joke i dey joke sha cheesy cheesy i like your new updates this one don register for my head already wink hot hot tongue tongue
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by mystikal(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2011
Compare past SGFs with past Speakers. Both irrelevant.

SGF is a silent money making machine though, Worked with one.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by konkolok: 12:31pm On May 17, 2011
Considering the Nigerian political situation as at today, is it rationally possible for a southern president to succeed another southerner? With GEJ, having two ibo names, Ebele and Azikiwe, is he not considered an ibo man by some regions? If zoning was dead as those whom it has favoured claiming , how come NASS is not being allowed to elect is key officers democratically? For those who are still dreaming of 2015, get ready for a great disappointment. The actions of these so-called leaders from before the elections to date has effectively truncated that dream. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Mark my words, the north and other regions will remind us that we claimed zoning was dead in 2011 and so we can not lay claim to being zoned 2015. As an individual, i look forward to effective leadership by whoever can provide such and in 2015, i look forward to a FASHOLA presidency. Our ibo elders failed us.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 17, 2011
konkolok:

Considering the Nigerian political situation as at today, is it rationally possible for a southern president to succeed another southerner? With GEJ, having two ibo names, Ebele and Azikiwe, is he not considered an ibo man by some regions? If zoning was dead as those whom it has favoured claiming , how come NASS is not being allowed to elect is key officers democratically? For those who are still dreaming of 2015, get ready for a great disappointment. The actions of these so-called leaders from before the elections to date has effectively truncated that dream. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Mark my words, the north and other regions will remind us that we claimed zoning was dead in 2011 and so we can not lay claim to being zoned 2015. As an individual, i look forward to effective leadership by whoever can provide such and in 2015, i look forward to a FASHOLA presidency. Our ibo elders failed us.

Let's go there.Fashola for president 2015 ! ! !
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Calculia: 12:38pm On May 17, 2011
konkolok:

Considering the Nigerian political situation as at today, is it rationally possible for a southern president to succeed another southerner? With GEJ, having two ibo names, Ebele and Azikiwe, is he not considered an ibo man by some regions?  If zoning was dead as those whom it has favoured claiming , how come NASS is not being allowed to elect is key officers democratically?  For those who are still dreaming of 2015, get ready for a great disappointment. The actions of these so-called leaders from before the elections to date has effectively truncated that dream. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Mark my words, the north and other regions will remind us that we claimed zoning was dead in 2011 and so we can not lay claim to being zoned 2015. As an individual, i look forward to effective leadership by whoever can provide such and in 2015, i look forward to a FASHOLA presidency. Our ibo elders failed us.

Keep having the dream of FASHOLA presidency for 2015, it is just not going to happen. 2015 is the Southeast presidency whilst Jonathan serves out Yar adua tenure. FASHOLA will have to wait until the North complete another four years term after the South east.

Don't let your greed split Nigeria as predicted by the USA in 2015,  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by EzeUche2(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2011
Calculia:

Keep having the dream of FASHOLA presidency for 2015, it is just not going to happen. 2015 is the Southeast presidency whilst Jonathan serves out Yar adua tenure. FASHOLA will have to wait until the North complete another four years term after the South east.

Don't let your greed split Nigeria as predicted by the USA in 2015,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb arse! Only in your silly little mind, you believe the Igbos will smell the presidency in 2015. The North will claim the presidency in 2015, because Jonathan is not finishing Yar'Adua's term.

Mehn the way some of you people reason, I can tell you didn't go to a university.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by OAM4J: 1:03pm On May 17, 2011
EzeUche_:

Dumb arse! Only in your silly little mind, you believe the Igbos will smell the presidency in 2015. The North will claim the presidency in 2015, because Jonathan is not finishing Yar'Adua's term.

Mehn the way some of you people reason, I can tell you didn't go to a university.

am glad you know this.

@topic

No comment or should I say i comment my reserve, sorry I mean I reserve my comment.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by aljharem3: 1:06pm On May 17, 2011
Calculia:

look it is only by the special grace of GOD that there will be an igbo president after jonathan

there is no way it will be igbo after jonathan,.,.,.,.,.,.,. absolutly no way.

2015 is NE and SW vp

or

fashola and NE vp

best believe
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by houvest: 1:10pm On May 17, 2011
@konkolok. Why do you guys try to be too smart that u out smart yourselves? In the same breath you say that an igbo can not succeed an ijaw because he is a fellow southernes and again say you are waiting for a fashola presidency. I guess it will soon be proved that fashola originally hailed from kwara.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Calculia: 1:12pm On May 17, 2011
@Eze Uche and Alj Harem,

The only reason their cannot be a southeast  president in 2015 is because their are no credible character present in the governance of Nigeria.

Nobody is stopping us from contending or winning the presidency. We are the ones stopping ourselves come 2015,
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by EzeUche2(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2011
Calculia:

@Eze Uche and Alj Harem,

The only reason their cannot be a southeast  president in 2015 is because their are no credible character present in the governance of Nigeria.

Nobody is stopping us from contending or winning the presidency. We are the ones stopping ourselves come 2015,

If you don't understand Nigeria now, you are no different from the Igbo leaders who sold themselves for 30 pieces of silver.

That is not how the beast known as Nigeria works. I don't know any credible character, that is a politician in Nigeria. Even Fashola, who is doing wonders for Lagos is no saint.

I can't concern myself with this errant nonsense I hear from deluded Igbos.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 17, 2011
Calculia:

How is Nigeria going to split if fashola becomes our president in 2015 ? Is fashola a pdp member where imposition/zoning is the other of the day ? The fact is ACN is bringing fashola as its presidential candidate and by God's grace,he's going to win and there is nothing any ibo man can do about it.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Calculia: 1:25pm On May 17, 2011
Strong words but if you can look outside the box that is Nigeria for a minute then you will understand that anything is possible. It is just a case of knowing the way to accomplish your set out goal.

I personally do not want a novice south-easterner for a President, but someone that is a strong political thinker and knows exactly wat they intend to accomplish, not a trouble maker that is likely to start wars.

Do you understand that? Now whether Nigeria splits or remains united come 2015 is a different story and has no bearing in the south-easterners aspiring to attain that which is their right as Nigerians come 2015.

EzeUche_:

If you don't understand Nigeria now, you are no different from the Igbo leaders who sold themselves for 30 pieces of silver.

That is not how the beast known as Nigeria works. I don't know any credible character, that is a politician in Nigeria. Even Fashola, who is doing wonders for Lagos is no saint.

I can't concern myself with this errant nonsense I hear from deluded Igbos.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by konkolok: 1:43pm On May 17, 2011
Look at those fools and tell me where the Igboman has been since they came on board? I better be fatherless than have charaters like those idiots as fathers. Elders are endowed with wisdom and not selfishness. Now check these: Ekwueme led a team to throw up IBB the thief because that criminal promised Ndigbo presidency come 2015; see Sam Egwu who championed 3rd term for the Igbo hater called obasonjo;It was Udenwa after the heavy smoking of his usual igbo and brandy, insisted that ikedi ohakim and not Agbaso should be Imo state governor and Imo people have paid dearly for that stupidity. Obi was deputy to Buhari,
AFRICAN elders are solid, stable, fearless, justice oriented men, who are prepared to die protecting the interest of the people they lead. Those idiots are not elders. Just see the way their mates in other zones are playing and pushing the fools around.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by aljharem3: 1:47pm On May 17, 2011
Calculia:

@Eze Uche and Alj Harem,

to be honest with you, the masses do not want zoning but we want a very good president. i have not seen any governor of igbo extract doing as good as fashola therefore if fashola contest 2015., a lot of people will vote for him inculding igbos

best believe
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by jason123: 1:52pm On May 17, 2011
alj_harem:

to be honest with you, the masses do not want zoning but we want a very good president. i have not seen any governor of igbo extract doing as good as fashola therefore if fashola contest 2015., a lot of people will vote for him inculding igbos

best believe

Stop using my words, tabi you dey craze
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Calculia: 2:07pm On May 17, 2011
Fashola no doubt will make a very good president someday but not 2015. If anything can be learn't from the last general election, its is that Nigeria is a divided nation.

I personally do not see the Northerners voting for a FASHOLA/NGIGE team come 2015. The Igbos will definately have a candidate under APGA and that will take alot of vote away from ACN.

The North will insist they finish their tenure and that will go on for another 8 YEARS. The igbos will insist the zoning  formular that brought Obasanjo to power be honored and it is unreasonable for another southwesterner to be president following Obasanjo 8 years tenure. The North will argue the presidency cannot remain in the south for 12years since 1999.

Hence you see why the Americans predict a split in the Nigerian nation state come 2015.

alj_harem:

best believe
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by EzeUche2(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2011
Calculia your post are starting to annoy. Come 2015, a Northerner will be in charge.

Now focus on other issues like trying to free the East of these beast.

You are talking about the presidency even though Igbo remain rudderless. What kind of sense does that make? Frankly, by 2015, I predict Nigeria will not be here.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by jason123: 2:13pm On May 17, 2011
Calculia:

Fashola no doubt will make a very good president someday but not 2015. If anything can be learn't from the last general election, its is that Nigeria is a divided nation.

I personally do not see the Northerners voting for a FASHOLA/NGIGE team come 2015. The Igbos will definately have a candidate under APGA and that will take alot of vote away from ACN.

The North will insist they finish their tenure and that will go on for another 8 YEARS. The igbos will insist the zoning  formular that brought Obasanjo to power be honored and it is unreasonable for another southwesterner to be president following Obasanjo 8 years tenure. The North will argue the presidency cannot remain in the south for 12years since 1999.

Hence you see why the Americans predict a split in the Nigerian nation state come 2015.

You are catching on FAST!!!
Before you came on this forum, I always said, "AFTER GEJ, WHAT NEXT?" (some people can remember) . The truth is, after GEJ, weare going to be in a DILEMMA!

Okay, if some like Fashola does not deserve be our president 2015, then, who does
The North will also want some, wouldn't they

What about the SE? They will want to come back to zoning after jettisoning it through Nwodo, APGA and Ohaneze

So, you see 2015 will be bloody year.

AFTER GEJ, WHAT NEXT?
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by karpenter: 2:45pm On May 17, 2011
The Igbo leaders are awfully self-centred and useless to their folks. In the face of the enormous votes these hopeless leaders stole and appropriated for Jonathan, the PDP still arrogantly neglected the Igbos in key position sharing. As it stands now, those contentious votes were insufficient to secure the coveted Senate presidency or House speakership for a major tribe. Rather, the Ibos are being swindled into accepting as true that an easily “disposable” and unelected position such as Secretary to Government is more influential and significant than Speakership. Balderdash!!!

The most intriguing reality is that, this inequitable PDP resolution went unchallenged by the Ibo Governors and leaders. What a shame!!!! But only those lacking the knowledge of history would be shocked. I am not. The South South populace have at all times worked against the Igbo man’s interest and I didn’t imagine for once that Jonathan would do otherwise. He has used and dumped the Ibos. Period!!!! Good luck to all the Ibos that voted for him.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by EzeUche2(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2011
karpenter:

The Igbo leaders are awfully self-centred and useless to their folks. In the face of the enormous votes these hopeless leaders stole and appropriated for Jonathan, the PDP still arrogantly neglected the Igbos in key position sharing. As it stands now, those contentious votes were insufficient to secure the coveted Senate presidency or House speakership for a major tribe. Rather, the Ibos are being swindled into accepting as true that an easily “disposable” and unelected position such as Secretary to Government is more influential and significant than Speakership. Balderdash!!!

The most intriguing reality is that, this inequitable PDP resolution went unchallenged by the Ibo Governors and leaders. What a shame!!!! But only those lacking the knowledge of history would be shocked. I am not. The South South populace have at all times worked against the Igbo man’s interest and I didn’t imagine for once that Jonathan would do otherwise. He has used and dumped the Ibos. Period!!!! Good luck to all the Ibos that voted for him.

I cannot argue with this statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari Is A Liar': Washington Post Joins CNN To Mock Nigeria / Buhari Commit Yet Another Blunder In Ekiti State / This Is Mr Hudu, Someone’s Father Lying During Ramadan(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.