Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,301 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF (6166 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / Are We Any Better Than The Leaders We Condemn ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by ziccoit: 3:01pm On May 17, 2011
Calculia:

Keep having the dream of FASHOLA presidency for 2015, it is just not going to happen. 2015 is the Southeast presidency whilst Jonathan serves out Yar adua tenure. FASHOLA will have to wait until the North complete another four years term after the South east.

Don't let your greed split Nigeria as predicted by the USA in 2015,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

You argued as if only PDP could feed a presidential candidate that would eventually get elected and become our president. I don't blame you sha, only PDP knows how to rig election without impunity.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Eziachi: 3:14pm On May 17, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

The face of LOSERS! Brainless looking pathetic retarrded loons!
Are these bastarrds the ones to be compared with SW leaders?. . .mooroon!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Every single time I read your post, I do wonder how you look like in real life.  Never positive about just anything, even yourself and then throw Igbo or anything Igbo into the equation and there you go bunkers.

I will really like to see the picture your face recieving a blood  transfusion of a totally unknown person who could easily be one of the losers, brainless and morons as the donor. That will be a picture to treasure.
Anyway in real life, you could just be a Danfo.

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by udezue(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2011
@ EzeUche, election is all about numbers and the north does not have the numbers so quit hurling insults at people. You act like as if the North didn't want 2011 yet they lost it. As long as Ndi-Igbo mobilize themselves like they did for Jonathan and are able to carry the MB and the rest of the South along in a free and fair election the North can kiss getting elected goodbye.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by udezue(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2011
I can only foresee some problems during PDP primary hence its very important that we continue pushing for at least two more states in the South. Well PDP is not the only party and another party can still beat them if things are done right.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by EzeUche2(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2011
udezue:

@ EzeUche, election is all about numbers and the north does not have the numbers so quit hurling insults at people. You act like as if the North didn't want 2011 yet they lost it. As long as Ndi-Igbo mobilize themselves like they did for Jonathan and are able to carry the MB and the rest of the South along in a free and fair election the North can kiss getting elected goodbye.

Udezue, my closest brother in viewpoints and outlook. My words are out of frustration. It is simply anger on my part at the Igbo elite and those who follow them.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by ziccoit: 3:37pm On May 17, 2011
udezue:

@ EzeUche, election is all about numbers and[b] the north does not have the numbers [/b]so quit hurling insults at people. You act like as if the North didn't want 2011 yet they lost it. As long as Ndi-Igbo mobilize themselves like they did for Jonathan and are able to carry the MB and the rest of the South along in a free and fair election the North can kiss getting elected goodbye.

So, the outcome of 2011 presidential election made you have this thought. You are wrong. North is more politically stronger than the South in a free and fair election or otherwise. That you beat them this time around makes them even more dangerous than before. We all knew the percentage of votes that came in from SE+SS, the unprecedented in rigging history of Nigeria.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by nedu666: 3:53pm On May 17, 2011
My prediction is GEJ will go for a second term and damn the consequences. His argument will be he needs to CONSOLIDATE on the first term, secondly the niger delta has neva held power, and as usual every other person go fall in line once money enter pocket.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by udezue(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2011
Lol @ Ziccoit, a foool like u deserves no rebuttal.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by sbeezy8: 4:10pm On May 17, 2011
udezue:

you think like a foool i swear north doesnt have the numbers? since when? IN PDP the NW NE SW (had) have the highest amount of delegates. you fool keep talkin MB people dem go dash you sense real quick.

The same middle belters like David mark who gained the support of northerners FIRST before even think of the SE or Suswam who said the Speakership should remain in the SW and Senate president in the NC.

you are just dumb

sux
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by JahMan1: 4:12pm On May 17, 2011
And talking about Fashola,I will post my comments about his performance after documenting pictures of roads in my area.
I told them in my office that the enormous tax they deduct from my monthly salary as PAYE is enough to service those roads.

However,in the land of the blind,

Again,I refuse to comment about the SE and what position they get or whether they'll be president come 2015.
I repeat here,that is not what will develop the SE.Let there be good governance,accountability and probity and people won't be agitating about who rules the country.

Our leaders are just behaving like we used to do as small boys when we argue about which state produces more Super Eagles players,more ministers,more Men of God,have more rivers,more barren lands,more professors,more comedians,more beautiful women,more stubborn boys(lolz),etc.
One day we have to ask ourselves how that benefits us personally and as a state.

Let them fool themselves for as long as they can.I am no longer naive.They are agitating for SE positions just for themselves and not for me or you.
GEJ fix our power joo make me and my brothers do business.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by udezue(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2011
@EzeUche, I feel u bruh bruh. I hope to see u @ this year's UIU for ur backyard ka anyi kpa ivhe na iru na iru.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Meldrick(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2011
Keep dreaming dreamers. Who told you GEJ is handing over 2015. The South South must exhaust their 8 year tenure. Does the SS forbid a complete tenure?
Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa you can all struggle for it after 2018
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by alexleo(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2011
I foresee Americas prediction of a divided Nigeria coming to pass in 2015 if care is not taken. May God help us.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Bolan123: 7:21pm On May 17, 2011
@Rhino

I find it difficult to yab your tribe because I can't place u from any. I can only assume that u are an offspring of a dog. It is only a dog who pokes his mother. I just learnt that a Ghanaian woman just got married to her dog and since your mother is from Ghana, I was wondering, Huh
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Bolan123: 7:30pm On May 17, 2011
[b][b]@Rhino.5d

I decided to join this forum because of this debase type of animal in human form known as Rhino.5dm. I want to tell him that I am here to defend the Igbo race whom he thinks he can degrade.

The last time I checked on this 'half human' I found out that he doesn't even know who his father is or where he comes from. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652621.32.html

This made me to understand that you are suffering from identity crisis. You said your mother is from Ghana. From my research I found out that your so called mother came to Nigeria when things where difficult for them in Ghana and we knew what her trade was then. She was into prostitution during which period you were born and that is why you were able to know all the ashawo joints in Nigeria. You have also been visiting many of them and as you said in one of your post, you love sex. This is not surprising.

You claim to be brought up in Bauchi and that you are from Osun State. Can we know who your father is? I am sure your mother try to hook one Igbo man knowing that the Igbo has a lot of money to throw around and when she couldn't succeed you became angry with the Igbos. You also claim to belong to a royal army which I understand is an army of homosexuals because I can't understand what a demented goat like will be doing in a decent army formation.

I will tell u more about yourself anywhere I come across you. As for your other yoruba brothers who thinks they can join you in touching God's people, I will only say one word, with all their so called education they still use the plate they use in eating to poo, Till i meet u people again I remain the true son of Biafra[/b][/b]
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2011
Zoning is equal to zombing, i know you all remember zombi film in the 70s and 80s,  now don't judge me because in the constitution of this nation i have right to my opinion as a citizens of Nigeria, I have the constitution right here on my desktop.

Zoning is nonsense, what are zombi, zombi people. stop the zombi.

Your process of democracy is replica of American Democracy, why not practice it with transparency like they do, there is nothing like zoning in America politic or do you copy Libya form of government? question for thought, zombi
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by lagcity(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2011
All of you guys need to calm down because nothing is going to break Nigeria in 2015. If Nigeria would break up because of this presidency issue, it would have happened earlier this year. Whatever happens in 2015, some people are going to whine and probably riot a little but that's all it is going to be.

I find it difficult to see a SE president in 2015. It would be far easier for Jonathan to go for second term than for someone from SE to step on stage. If Jonathan steps down in 2015, the North will get it. If he doesn't step down, the North will still get it after he leaves. Chances of a Southerner (Fashola or Igboman) taking over after Jonathan is almost zero.

Whether Jonathan leaves in 2015 or 2019, the only political battle that's going to happen is between SW and SE for position of VP to a Northerner. That's when the sh.t will hit the fan between SW and SE.

@TOPIC. Some ppl saying that the position of the Speaker isn't much more important than SGF are either kidding or seriously ignorant. The past speakers didn't do much for their respective regions because they didn't know how to use their power or didn't want to. But they surely knew how to milk that position for their private bank accounts. Make no mistake, that post has a lot of weight.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by ektbear: 9:20pm On May 17, 2011
I don't see why a northerner should ever rule in this country for the next few years, to be quite honest.

Don't they need to put their own house in order first? Their region is doing really, really, really poorly.

It isn't as if they are the most qualified, at this point in time.

Guys like Fashola and Amaechi should be the guys running for president, not most of these northerners.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by EzeUche2(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

I don't see why a northerner should ever rule in this country for the next few years, to be quite honest.

Don't they need to put their own house in order first? Their region is doing really, really, really poorly.

It isn't as if they are the most qualified, at this point in time.

Guys like[b] Fashola and Amaechi [/b]should be the guys running for president, not most of these northerners.

Especially, with Fashola. They would make a powerful combination. Fashola, Amaechi, Chime and Donald Duke. One can dream though.

Why does the North have to run us?

The last Northern leader who actually did something for Nigeria was Murtala Mohammed.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by houvest: 9:45pm On May 17, 2011
@ lagacity. And why are you so authoritative about this and what is the basis of your confidence? If you are not being mischievious, does your post make sense to you when you say that the north that has ruled for 38 years is more qaulified than the se that has gone for just 6 months? Are you folks so intimidated by the north that you will not stand by fairness? If there is anything to learn from 2011, it is the fact that the north cannot always have their way if strong and determined southernes close ranks and stand their ground. The era when the north sneezed everybody caught cold is gone and will remain gone when folks wake up from the pre-2011 slumber and recognise the awesome power and potentials of the new kid on the block,the alliance that enthroned gej despite all the shenanigans, threats, violence and bomb blasts by the north.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by lagcity(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2011
houvest:

@ lagacity. And why are you so authoritative about this and what is the basis of your confidence? If you are not being mischievious, does your post make sense to you when you say that[b] the north that has ruled for 38 years is more qaulified than the se [/b] that has gone for just 6 months? Are you folks so intimidated by the north that you will not stand by fairness? If there is anything to learn from 2011, it is the fact that the north cannot always have their way if strong and determined southernes close ranks and stand their ground. The era when the north sneezed everybody caught cold is gone and will remain gone when folks wake up from the pre-2011 slumber and recognise the awesome power and potentials of the new kid on the block,the alliance that enthroned gej despite all the shenanigans, threats, violence and bomb blasts by the north.

haba, when did i say that Northerners are more qualified? i'm not talking about qualification here. if it is all about qualification, the president can come from any region in Nigeria and i doubt Jonathan would even smell the presidency.

You are right, since independence the North has ruled more than the South. But i'm not talking about the military here, i'm talking about the fourth republic since 1999. The South had it for 8 years, the North was supposed to have it for another 8 and you know what happened. In my opinion, Jonathan screwed it up by breaking that cycle. Otherwise, the North's tenure would have ended in 2015. At the point, the South can then take over again, the SE specifically. Do you want the SE to take over in 2015 and then give it up in 2019?
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by ak47mann(m): 12:51am On May 18, 2011
Bolan123:

[b][b]@Rhino.5d

I decided to join this forum because of this debase type of animal in human form known as Rhino.5dm. I want to tell him that I am here to defend the Igbo race whom he thinks he can degrade.

The last time I checked on this 'half human' I found out that he doesn't even know who his father is or where he comes from. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652621.32.html

This made me to understand that you are suffering from identity crisis. You said your mother is from Ghana. From my research I found out that your so called mother came to Nigeria when things where difficult for them in Ghana and we knew what her trade was then. She was into prostitution during which period you were born and that is why you were able to know all the ashawo joints in Nigeria. You have also been visiting many of them and as you said in one of your post, you love sex. This is not surprising.

You claim to be brought up in Bauchi and that you are from Osun State. Can we know who your father is? I am sure your mother try to hook one Igbo man knowing that the Igbo has a lot of money to throw around and when she couldn't succeed you became angry with the Igbos. You also claim to belong to a royal army which I understand is an army of homosexuals because I can't understand what a demented goat like will be doing in a decent army formation.

I will tell u more about yourself anywhere I come across you. As for your other yoruba brothers who thinks they can join you in touching God's people, I will only say one word, with all their so called education they still use the plate they use in eating to poo, Till i meet u people again I remain the true son of Biafra[/b][/b]
so this ye ye mugu mama Na ashi from Ghana shocked shocked shocked nawaoo okayyyyyy i remember back then Ghanaians in Nigeria like 20 of them squeeze themselves for one room eeehhh yyaaaahhh embarassed embarassed at night the women will sneak out they will line from ojuelegba bridge all the way 2 yaba grin grin with their big yarsh tongue ashawo bk then Na 1naira short time  tongue some of them was working for my family company  grin but i felt sorry 4 them when police burst into our company pack them put them in black maria doing GHANA MUST GO   silly boy look at him ye ye Ghana man come here on NL to insult his mama customers may be his lookin for his real papa poor thing embarassed
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by yinkkus: 1:03am On May 18, 2011
yes , the efik and ibibio  supported the igbos during biaffra war. the geographical location of biaffra land covers cross river and also akwa ibom. but do not extend over benue and covers some part of delta with asaba standing out

Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by mensdept: 3:17am On May 18, 2011
Seems like these old fools did not see the posters and signs in Owerri- APGA victory and OHAKIM Sacking by the people.

Ohaneze, PDP South East, and Ekwueme- all a joke as far as Nigeria is concerned. See them, PDP at the center said that Yoruba must take Speaker despite the fact their region lost to ACN, and Senate Presidency for NC.

Meanwhile, these warrant chiefs and warrant chief wanna be's, who if not for extensive rigging would have been ousted in miserable areas like Abia, and now cannot even be trusted by the PDP to manage the national house.

Serves these greedy selfish goats a lesson for all time.
Re: South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF by houvest: 10:43am On May 31, 2011
lagcity:

haba, when did i say that Northerners are more qualified? i'm not talking about qualification here. if it is all about qualification, the president can come from any region in Nigeria and i doubt Jonathan would even smell the presidency.

You are right, since independence the North has ruled more than the South. But i'm not talking about the military here, i'm talking about the fourth republic since 1999. The South had it for 8 years, the North was supposed to have it for another 8 and you know what happened. In my opinion, Jonathan screwed it up by breaking that cycle. Otherwise, the North's tenure would have ended in 2015. At the point, the South can then take over again, the SE specifically. Do you want the SE to take over in 2015 and then give it up in 2019?

Why must the North have it for 8 years before it goes to the SS that had never had it or the SE that have had it for only 6 months. Why should your reckoning start from the 4th republic? Why all these sudden crazy mathematics in base whatever? What happened to the proper mathematical calculation of the Nigeria power equation since self-rule?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Noble Peace Prize: Why Don't Nigerians Win? / Video Of Pregnant Child Ese Too Scared And Ashamed To Face Her Family. / Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.