Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor (57414 Views)

Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua / Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Isable012: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferin tetra-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplements, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.31.71 78 ,62 50
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good old days.

How would you feel, if your investment increased by 2milloin naira within 1 month? You will feel happy definitely.

Treasure Hilltop Estate at Alagbado offer you such amazing Investment opportunities currently.

How does it work? It's as simple as ABC.

The Estate is set to increase to 10m per plot from 1st of September, 2021.

But currently selling at 8m per plot and 4m per half plot.

- 3Bedroom Duplex - 30m
- 3Bedroom Bungalow - 15m
- 2Bedroom Bungalow - 9.5m.

Make 1m initial deposit now and spread the balance for 6 months. Is that simple.

The Estate is Covered by C of o
Free from every form of flooding
Free from any form of government acquisitions
Free from Omonile palavar.

Few minutes from AIT, Alagbado
Smooth access from, Abule-Egba
Easy access from Iyana Ipaja
For those coming from Abroad, the Estate have easy access via Muritala International Airport.

For physical Inspection, enquiry and payment details.
Call/WhatsApp: 070- 11- 333-155

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Mayor1732: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Next pls undecided
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Missyajoke(f): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
G for general
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Lamasta(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mama d Mama herself grin
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Queenethofficia: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Doesn't even look like her
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by destiny4luv(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mama G the only woman that makes me enjoy Nollywood those days. Love u ma. More grace. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Nyenatetan(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
insidelife22:
okay seen,next pls.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Tonto Dikeh picture deg next
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
80s chic!
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Nyenatetan(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
insidelife22:
okay seen,next pls.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Tonto Dikeh picture dey next
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by yesloaded: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Asiseeit: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Susu, the sister Inlaw of Ukwa the wife of Aguiyi

You sef watch that movie! Susanna vs Ukwa and his wife Agnes. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by resenne(f): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wow, see how time flies. she was a wonderful actress.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Mcfi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
LagosAirport:
As it is, all things grow old...
Make use of your youth...

Find love, have kids... So that they'll continue your beauty

I had to think about this words for some seconds. You are not far from sense.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Drsnives(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
illicit:
This must be early 90s

70s
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Ihutomi: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Me am seeing Tonto dike
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Polynek(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mama G da year grin
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Aurelius1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed That was before she ate witchcraft lipsrsealed
Una too get mouth !
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Freebandz365: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by stanliwise(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
insidelife22:
okay seen,next pls.
Bad belle is allowed
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Nuelito: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mama Gee
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by ruggedtimi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
See her chain
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by dratine(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Newsmic:
A throwback photo of Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor was shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

The photo was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMtgLwM4I-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I know you must be beautiful from origin. And from the picture and mouth, talks too much.
Nice shot though
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by vikstandon(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
youtubewizzy:
so much love this woman if you need free train about bit coin follow my new YouTube channel search for emillionaire tv and subscribe. thanks me later

Read your write-up again and paraphrase... Then people we follow you!
So hard to understand what you are talking about!!
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Evil mother in law grin cheesy
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
LagosAirport:
As it is, all things grow old...
Make use of your youth...

Find love, have kids... So that they'll continue your beauty
but love they hard to find na, i don tire for love, i no see the thing at all.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by TopNotchdecor(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thief
youtubewizzy:
so much love this woman if you need free train about bit coin follow my new YouTube channel search for emillionaire tv and subscribe. thanks me later
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by donmik: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Beautiful always.
Very proficlient in her acting roles.
Missing u always...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.