Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor (57413 Views)

Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua / Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Newsmic:
A throwback photo of Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor was shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

The photo was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMtgLwM4I-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She looks like all thses wicked nurse in white movies that torment people
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by CUMIN: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2021
LagosAirport:
As it is, all things grow old...
Make use of your youth...

Find love, have kids... So that they'll continue your beauty

And f""k enough pussssy cos you won't have the strength when you grow old
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2021
illicit:
This must be early 90s
'80s
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Imustnottalk: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2021
insidelife22:
okay seen,next pls.
make we see your own
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by CALCULUS16: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2021
LagosAirport:
As it is, all things grow old...
Make use of your youth...

Find love, have kids... So that they'll continue your beauty
even if you are ugly, your kids will continue your ugliness cheesy
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Karmaisme:

What's the size?
47 sir
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Pana75(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Which patience bi dis �
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Karmaisme(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2021
WhiteAngels001:

47 sir

I'm out of town now, I'll call you when I get back to Lagos.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by janetakan(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2021
visijo:
I miss those girl who used to cry when we cheat, not these demons who cheat back ��

If MUMU was a person...
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by WhiteAngels001(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Karmaisme:

I'm out of town now, I'll call you when I get back to Lagos.
Are you ready to pay 10k sir
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Karmaisme(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
WhiteAngels001:

Are you ready to pay 10k sir

I'll make the decision on how much I'll pay when I see the boot.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by MrGerald(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Newsmic:
A throwback photo of Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor was shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

The photo was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMtgLwM4I-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

When she never get a wicked heart
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor by Whats: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
She's good at what she does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.