Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (51453 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Johel(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2021
omolola100:
Is it right to do this in front of kids?
Share your opinion
Happy weekend to you all.

Very wrong...let them see such when they 15-18years...kids are really sensitive.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Lifestone:

Carry which woman? Make my back come break, for where

Lol.. marry your size then. grin

tony5:
brain lick alert....hypocrisy of the highest order, all the parents needs to do is to educate those kids, that's will let the children understand better and won't be lured and educated by some random stranger who have ulterior motive.

See them. Na them.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by lascos912(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Oooo ooh dem for dey doggy
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by kennymotors(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Wrong
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by jnrbayano(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2021
bukatyne:
The husband is enjoying sha cool

What is he enjoying?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them.

At a tender age? undecided

And what I'm seeing in that picture isn't what should be done in the presence of kids that are not 13 years and above.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Fantazy(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2021
So are saying those children haven't seen that many times before now?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2021
vickyflex:
Who ever think this is wrong are one of the problems we have in Nigeria, this is showing of love and affection. If we’re all raise this way I doubt If there’ll be broken marriages the way it is now. Since all they saw was their father Beating their mom, I guess Why this is wrong to them.
If we were all raised this way, we might all start having sex at the age of 8 or 10 at most, because kissing won't be anything again to all of us.
It means that the tiniest emotions that would begin to spark between two people would definitely lead them to do more than the “ordinary” normal kissing which we are all supposed to be used to.
And boom.. Sex would happen.. And there won't be anything much about the sex though...
That's not the way we do things in Nigeria at the moment.
We don't see sex as ”Nothing”, thus we live our lives in such a way minimize anything that may lead us to seeing uncontrolled multiple bsexual encounters as a normal way of life.

Let's look at it from this direction.
Whatever you do in front of your kids, make sure that you won't be bothered to see them doing the same things to themselves, or to some other kids elsewhere..
In fact, make sure to be very proud to see them doing the same things to themselves, or to some other kids elsewhere..

Kids do copy things a lot.
And when reproducing it, they would say that “they are doing like daddy-and-mommy”.
Therefore, don't do anything that you wouldn't want them to copy-and-paste into their lives while they are still not matured enough to understand, and then begin to practice them later while you're not there, especially to some other kids in their schools.
Hugs are very safe. You feel good watching your kids hugging some other kids and telling them “I Love You.”
Perks on the forehead or on the head is very safe. You feel very proud when one of your elder kids perks the younger ones and tell them “have a nice day”.
Then, if the kids are too young, obviously a perk on the lips will not be considered safe for them because they may misunderstand it.
Deep-kissing is a big No. I mean, just imagine your baby-girl deep-kissing a certain male classmate in their school and she feels so normal about it.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Fantazy:
So are saying those children haven't seen that many times before now?
I am saying that nothing stops those children from doing it with the other kids at school.
They had been seeing such acts already..
And what would you say about it?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by daneni1(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

Let's look at it from this direction.
Whatever you do in front of your kids, make sure that you won't be bothered to see them doing the same things to themselves, or to some other kids elsewhere..
In fact, make sure to be very proud to see them doing the same things to themselves, or to some other kids elsewhere..

Kids do copy things a lot.
And when reproducing it, they would say that “they are doing like daddy-and-mommy”.
Therefore, don't do anything that you wouldn't want them to copy-and-paste into their lives while they are still not matured enough to understand, and then begin to practice them later while you're not there, especially to some other kids in their schools.
Hugs are very safe. You feel good watching your kids hugging some other kids and telling them “I Love You.”
Perks on the forehead or on the head is very safe. You feel very proud when one of your elder kids perks the younger ones and tell them “have a nice day”.
Then, if the kids are too young, obviously a perk on the lips will not be considered safe for them because they may misunderstand it.
Deep-kissing is a big No. I mean, just imagine your baby-girl deep-kissing a certain male classmate in their school and she feels so normal about it.

I like the perception you are looking at it from, and I have seen it happened just the way you painted it. To buttress further, just as you have said, deep kissing and the likes shouldn't be practiced in the sight of children.

However, how about kids who don't see their parent do it but do watched it via television. At times it's more of societal effect.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by SunTzu123(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Many Nigerians will say this is wrong but they will;
1. Insult the living daylight out of their wives/husbands in front of the kids.
2. Even tell the kids how useless their mother/father is.
3. Beat, wound, injure, (and recently, kill) their spouse in front of the same kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by 1daboi: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]if it's not wrong; why did they ask the kids to close their eyes?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by dreu2fine(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them.
Dnt worry ur kids will kiss each oda reply and u will clap for dem
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virus99:
Why are the children covering their faces ? This is not 19960 plssssss... Why should they even have to cover their face ? That's the only hypocrisy I see here. The children knows their parents are adults for God sake !!!

This is a President in front of his 2 daughters and the whole world !!!

Why should we always be goddamn hypocrite in this country

In all the pics you posted, which one did Obama "Jack" the wife's buttocks? Besides he only gave her a lip kiss not the "french" kiss as people call it.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wrong.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
daneni1:

I like the perception you are looking at it from, and I have seen it happened just the way you painted it. To buttress further, just as you have said, deep kissing and the likes shouldn't be practiced in the sight of children.

However, how about kids who don't see their parent do it but do watched it via television. At times it's more of societal effect.
You now see why some parents decided to sacrifice their own joy of watching TV??
Such parents chose to stop watching their favourite channels at home, so that their kids won't mistakenly see stuffs that are normal for adults on the TV, and wrongly copy-and-paste them into their own lives.,, and it would begin to affect their childish brains negatively sooner or later.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by DDayve: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
For young kids, it's wrong. It's right when the kids are more mature to differentiate fully between what's good and bad. With the age of those kids, they can try it with eachother considering that they are both opposite sex
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by prixm: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is wrong. A peck is good, even a peck on the lips. Holding your wife's buttocks or passionate kiss in front of your kids or in public is below decency.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by bolabadmus38: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Am not surprised some people approved this immoral act in the presence of kids. The two notable holy books stated it categorically that when the end time is coming shameful and immoral act will be a thing of pride.For me,it's a NO.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by candidbabe(f): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Real warri pikin and ikechukwu at it again
Damnnnnnnn
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by benqo01(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
They is nothing wrong here.....
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by daneni1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You now see why some parents decided to sacrifice their own joy of watching TV??
These chose to stop watching their favourite channels at home, so that their kids won't mistakenly see stuffs that are normal for adults on the TV, and copy them into their own lives.,, and it would begin to affect their childish brains sooner or later.

Chief, one reason it's difficult to train the female child.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Hathor5(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

In front of your kids? Maybe you did, when seeing a Hollywood movie and you unconsciously see it as normal, this thing has never been prevalent from the time of old in Africa.

It hasn't been prevalent from the time of old in the West too so who are they copying from?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
daneni1:

Chief, one reason it's difficult to train the female child.
Chaaii.!!
We will always triumph in the end.
Being too strict on them is not the best either.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by DannyG8(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
donbachi:
Both are not naked.neither,making love in the presense of their kids.
the children can see it as a normal thing and start kissing there neighbor children or practicing it within

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Truvelisback(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
The kissing isn't bad but holding her big ass in the presence of their kids is bad grin
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by realstars: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
setobaba:
so wrong, those kids can’t interpret what they doing yet
What About Movies?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Benki003(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Actually is wrong for me but not in this generation, kid their age now know what is sex
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Polynek(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get one
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by fof1: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virus99:
Why are the children covering their faces ? This is not 19960 plssssss... Why should they even have to cover their face ? That's the only hypocrisy I see here. The children knows their parents are adults for God sake !!!

This is a President in front of his 2 daughters and the whole world !!!

Why should we always be goddamn hypocrite in this country

Keep Deceiving Urselves. Africa is Africa...Modesty and Chastity is here and it does mean being Primitive...Westernization is Breeding Incest in Our time more than ever b4. PROMISCUITY ABOUNDS BCOZ OF THIS OVER INDULGENCE. Always teach d Right Morals and Let Children Grow into it as Age beckons,Pls.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by VillagePipu: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
AuroraB:
Someone else noticed lipsrsealed embarassed

That lady is notoriously daft and lacks decorum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.