Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (51491 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by fof1: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Wrong in the view of those that tie wrappers and right in the view of those that wear trousers and bum short

Very REAL Indeed
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Akpaparazy: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Lamasta(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Very soon the kids will start kissing themself when the parent are not around and if caught they will say that is what mummy and daddy always do and they always tell us that is how to show love to themself....
Na that time the parent eye go clear cool
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by hohafrank(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them.
I hope you educated them on incest?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
Going by the generation we are breeding I think it's very very wrong.
Nigerians are not matured enough to do this in the presence of their kids

when nigeria go mature ? Na 21st century we dey ooo
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Jodera: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
SunTzu123:
Many Nigerians will say this is wrong but they will;
1. Insult the living daylight out of their wives/husbands in front of the kids.
2. Even tell the kids how useless their mother/father is.
3. Beat, wound, injure, (and recently, kill) their spouse in front of the same kids.
Did anyone says all what you listed above isn't wrong too??
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by SeriouslySense(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
We know children copy a lot, the children are likely to try to do it to each other or their friends. Just use common sense. Children also want to feel among, so they will try to copy it, to understand what daddy and mummy are doing.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by SeriouslySense(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Everything is common sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lamasta:
Very soon the kids will start kissing themself when the parent are not around and if caught they will say that is what mummy and daddy always do and they always tell us that is how to show love to themself....
Na that time the parent eye go clear cool
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by SeriouslySense(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is why some children try to touch themselves, or kiss. But they don't understand what is really going on
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Wealthyking94(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
Going by the generation we are breeding I think it's very very wrong.
Nigerians are not matured enough to do this in the presence of their kids
Abeg speak for yourself, Nigerians are not matured enough to do this or you are not matured enough to do this? Evidently, the later is the case here.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Saig: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
omolola100:
Is it right to do this in front of kids?
Share your opinion
Happy weekend to you all.

Between husband ans wife, this is not wrong. However, it is wrong at this time, considering the age of these lil kids and their reaction tells you the shock. When kids grow and become of age, it won't be wrong displaying affection before them, but for now, it is wrong. They are too tender for what they are seeing
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by ubola: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yes! Teach them to love their partner when they grow up. The boy will know that it's wrong to have a baby mama outside while the girl will learn to stay, endure and tolerate her husband excesses. Children grown outside wedlock do not understand why they should always hug their spouses especially when there's an issue to address. I do this to my wife often, especially when I know she's angry and ready to explode. My kids will be watching us and smiling sheepishly. At least they are learning something good.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ayo2004: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
That ass mehnnnnn....
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Calicoe: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Those kids will definitely get to kiss someone someday. If you like hide and do it, they'll still learn about it from other means
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by tunary(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
It is right because they will also practicalise it with their fellow siblings and friends
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by tunary(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Calicoe:
Those kids will definitely get to kiss someone someday. If you like hide and do it, they'll still learn about it from other means
if your children start practicing it with others at that age how will you react to it?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
CharisEleos:
Very very wrong. Even the children Know it's wrong that's why they are covering their eyes.

Someone said it's a sign of affection. Please, I beg to disagree; Its not. There are ways of showing affection without being erotic. Like a hug, a peck on the forehead and sweeping your woman off her feet; carrying her like a baby.

If they continue doing such in their presence, one day they'll want to try it with themselves.
These kind of things are the reasons we have siblings sleeping with each other these days and some coming up to say they want to get married.

Rubbish!
you be mumu sis, your brain is too shallow to know that was an instruction given to them by the photographer. Nothing wrong n no vex for insulting you.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by EdiskyHarry: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
This Is not wrong but very wrong
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
feezay86:

Stop this, kissing and holding your wife's bum is now affection? This is not love.
which one is bum? Na bum bum u no see Im two hands ni?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Queenethofficia: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Tell us your own opinion first
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by IAMPEDRO: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's wrong because we Africans have our own unique ways of doing things. Doing it in a society where there is a lots of follow up is good but not in Nigeria. Those children would want to practice it one day as kids.
A very good example, how many parents do follow up, like after the kids returns from school asking them vital questions like, what they were taught or even checking their notebooks.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nnefada: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
It highly depends on the age of the kid(s). For the ages of the kids in the picture, it's wrong. For older kids and under 1year, it's ok
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
you be mumu sis, your brain is too shallow to know that was an instruction given to them by the photographer. Nothing wrong n no vex for insulting you.

You didn't insult me. You only disgraced yourself by showing how uncultured and uncouth you are to the whole world.
See the millions that already know about that aspect of you.

Shalom. smiley
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Calicoe: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
tunary:
if your children start practicing it with others at that age how will you react to it?

Off course I'll scold them. My point is hiding and doing it is not going to stop them from practicing it rather strict regulation of what they watch on TV is the key
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Lifestone(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol.. marry your size then. grin

See them. Na them.
Some Na small size you marry them after eating your both foods, they become Orobo, so I should come and break my back on top. Laye ko ri be
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Kayharry(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
What i see wrong is the kids covering thier eyes . You already gave them signal that wat the parents are doing is wrong . Go to Europe you go see enough kissing yet they have good society . Our over Sabi too much in this part of the continent yet evil lives with us .

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lifestone:

Some Na small size you marry them after eating your both foods, they become Orobo, so I should come and break my back on top. Laye ko ri be

Lol.. orle ni e. tongue
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by KingLennon(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them.
You are not wrong sir but a child is affected by what he/she sees. The child may be affected positively(which is your aim) and also negatively(wanting to try it) and the latter is always the case...
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by torqque7(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
VERY VERY VERY WRONG..and when their school teacher calls u to come that they caught ur lil daughter and one boy kissing and he was grabbing her ASs u would be heartbroken and wonder were did u go wrong in patenting..well this is how it starts,somethings are just common sense but our selfishness keeps us from thinking in the right direction,so cos u want to kiss ur partner u dnt care how it affects ur lil baby cos u are selfish as fv.c.ck angry angry..there are other ways to show ur kids that u love ur partner,NOT smooching in front of them..thats y out generation is alot better than this indomie generation because our parents didn't smooch infront of us..
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by alizma: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
100% right then why are the kids made to cover their face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This Kid Is Wearing / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.