Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (51493 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by spice123(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
dreu2fine:

Dnt worry ur kids will kiss each oda reply and u will clap for dem
Let me shock you that even my sisters (some of them married) I peck them when I visit them right in front of their hubbies and children. If you're not brought up well, you're not brought up well.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by dreu2fine(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:

Let me shock you that even my sisters (some of them married) I peck them when I visit them right in front of their hubbies and children. If you're not brought up well, you're not brought up well.
D world is corupt now ooo
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by murade: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
ans they may start practicing it
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them. After praying in the morning or evening my kids say "daddy good morning, we love you. "Mummy good morning, we love you". That has been our ri g tone since 7 years. I am not boasting here but training a child/children in the right way matters. When they start getting to teen age, it won't be difficult both as parents to control your children. They already know which is right and wrong.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by spice123(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
daneni1:

Truth be told, I grew up watching my parents spending time together, anytime both of them are at home, they spend the time together gisting about a lots of things, at times I even chip in a word or two when I have knowledge of the topic of discourse. Till this day, that attitude of my parent had followed me to adulthood, I always look out for a lady I can share my time with. Quality time have become my love language. If the woman I am into won't share her time with me, that's the end of that relationship as I don't joke with it.

What am I trying to say, the thing is, most times, the way our parents behave toward each other shaped our own relationship lives with our other half.
You were brought up WELL.
Period!!!
Many parents have lost it and it is seriously affecting a lot of adults.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Hathor5(f): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Klass99:

Hathor my gal - this cracked me up real good cheesy NL and some users be making me laugh today which is a good thing.

It's good to see ya happy. smiley kiss

I don't think you or the couple in the picture are being woke. Children mirror and imitate what they see, if they see warmth and affection while growing up they'll demonstrate it. If they see domestic violence, insults and bullying they demonstrate it as well.

Is it any wonder that abusive men/women have a childhood background of domestic violence? As in, they grew up seeing one parent abuse and brutalize the other, so it's normal to them and normal for them to repeat such patterns.

Exactly.

Also imagine dating someone for a while, kissing, making out, getting jiggy wit it in all the places in the house grin and after the first little one arrives you have to restrain yourself. And then Nairalanders will tell me that I am not even allowed to kiss my own husband because it will make my three-year-old promiscuous.

Let me be woke in peace please. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ginomel:

You are the fool. You better hate stupidity, the way you hate buhari.

Anuofia.

Please avoid any resultant fret from my outburst.

Chariseleos
na amebo go kee u laslas. D girl no even talk much, na u wan set ursef ablaze on top another person palava.. omo ale
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by fineberry(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Wrong. When kids are younger.
Right. When kids are matured.
I go with this "school of thought" hundred!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ginomel:

You are the fool. You better hate stupidity, the way you hate buhari.

Anuofia.

Please avoid any resultant fret from my outburst.

Chariseleos

My dear, hmm... That is what happens here all the time. People just jumping out from nowhere to embarrass themselves. I've grown a thick skin in the little time I've been here especially when I realized most of them are secondary school students using daddy's phone to browse Nairaland.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ginomel(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
na amebo go kee u laslas. D girl no even talk much, na u wan set ursef ablaze on top anothIer person palava.. omo ale

Common shut up. You senseless skunk.

Why were you insulting her ,for her brilliant submission .

You still told her not to be annoyed for your insult.

So why are you annoy that I gave you hit back treatment even when it is completely deserved by you unlike her own case where she is innocent.

Onye ara.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ginomel:

Common shut up. You senseless skunk.

Why were you insulting her ,for her brilliant submission .

You still told her not to be annoyed for your insult.

So why are you annoy that I gave you hit back treatment even when it is completely deserved by you unlike her own case where she is innocent.

Onye ara.
ode
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by PAQ(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Showing affection, kissing your spouse infront of your kids is ok, but when kisses don dey lead to ass grabbing.... Hell no,go to the oza room!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Magnoliaa(f): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2021
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them. After praying in the morning or evening my kids say "daddy good morning, we love you. "Mummy good morning, we love you". That has been our ri g tone since 7 years. I am not boasting here but training a child/children in the right way matters. When they start getting to teen age, it won't be difficult both as parents to control your children. They already know which is right and wrong.

It's how people are speaking over your reality and values for me. cheesy cheesy Everyone is suddenly a theorist. Everybody will be fine and will do whatever works for them. Too bad that "workings" will not only have an effect on their immediate family, but for the rest us that share community with them.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by adewalle1(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Omo for Nigeria it's wrong o, those pikin go godey nak themselves and kiss each others for back! Back then I dare not watch romantic movies in my house just to kill the thought of sexualism in my mind! Pls, what is wrong is wrong..... This children are still young to know what's going on in the lips, let the highest be peck and hug I their presence plsss
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ginomel(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
ode

You really chose a good name for yourself as I requested. It's well deserved considering your foolishness.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by MummyD2020(f): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nairaland is on firreeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Thanks
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by 77star: 2:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by GetMeRight: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Dindondin:
They do it too in Arab world. It's just that they are not too careless to release the orgy pics n videos in public. Infact, Muslims are the biggest hypocrites. Especially those Arabs. The son of the sultan of Saudi Arabia loves ashewos like mad. There was a time he wanted to marry Beyonce or Janet Jackson. In short, they v secret night clubs, sex orgy clubs in Arab worlds. See Dubai, Nigerian girls always go there to eat pupu n Bleep Arabs. Dirty world

See your mouth like that of a barking dog. You have been told to stop making stupid generalisation, it is called Fallacy.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Dindondin(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

See my mouth like that of a barking dog. I have been told to stop making stupid generalisation, it is called Fallacy.
I can only pity you cos you are the same as an ekuke.
Which one of my previous statement is a lie?
* Muslims are hypocrites
* Saudi Arabia Oligarchs like olosho
* Nigerian girls do olosho in UAE.
You tramp!
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by GetMeRight: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Dindondin:

See my mouth like that of a barking dog. I have been told to stop making stupid generalisation, it is called Fallacy.
[s] I can only pity you cos you are the same as an ekuke.
Which one of my previous statement is a lie?
* Muslims are hypocrites
* Saudi Arabia Oligarchs like olosho
* Nigerian girls do olosho in UAE.
You tramp! [/s]

South East goneeeeeeee!! Wealthy and affluent people are now running away from the region, away from the murderous Talibans of the East
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Dindondin(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

South East goneeeeeeee!! Wealthy and affluent people are now running away from the region, away from the murderous Talibans of the East
Do I look like a south easterner? Dumb brain with generalization. You are the opposite of your name.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by GetMeRight: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dindondin:
Do I look like a south easterner? [s] Dumb brain with generalization. You are the opposite of your name. [/s]

You could have looked like a caveman, who cares?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Dindondin(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

You could have looked like a caveman, who cares?
Neither do I care if you are a neanderthal that became a nincompoop in this generation. You can end your misery by keeping quiet instead of roaming around here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / See What This Kid Is Wearing / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.