Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (51496 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by SLOVFO(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
omolola100:
Is it right to do this in front of kids?
Share your opinion
Happy weekend to you all.
Circumstances could make it either right or wrong. For the kids to cover their eyes means something is not right. Anyway, they are obviously doing it for the camera....
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by daneni1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Chaaii.!!
We will always triumph in the end.
Being too strict on them is not the best either.

Amen ooo. Making the female child a friend is the best bet.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Chiffy: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
All shade of wrong

Nigerians and Prudeness are 5&6. In other parts of the world, homosexual parents are kissing in front of their kids/; and you are here playing hypocrisy
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Segzy19: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
No worries! Wait until you suspect or catch your (male and female) kids playing daddy and mummy with themselves or with their friends before you realise that you have misled them... Continue!
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by authority2006(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them.

Good for you.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by oliverano: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
CharisEleos:
Very very wrong. Even the children Know it's wrong that's why they are covering their eyes.

Someone said it's a sign of affection. Please, I beg to disagree; Its not. There are ways of showing affection without being erotic. Like a hug, a peck on the forehead and sweeping your woman off her feet; carrying her like a baby.

If they continue doing such in their presence, one day they'll want to try it with themselves.
These kind of things are the reasons we have siblings sleeping with each other these days and some coming up to say they want to get married.

Rubbish!

Very well said...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
daneni1:

Amen ooo. Making the female child a friend is the best bet.
We Continue to work on that.
It's easier to be a friend to your grown son than with your grown daughter.
Well, unless you started being friends with your daughters right from their very young ages.
If not, they only have their mothers as their only role model, while your only job will be “the provider of the family”.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chiffy:

Nigerians and Prudeness are 5&6. In other parts of the world, homosexual parents are kissing in front of their kids/; and you are here playing hypocrisy

Nigeria frowns at “Homosexual Parents” to even start with.
Meanwhile, those kids will definitely end up as Homosexuals too (even against their own inborn natural tendencies), since they see homosexual activities 24/7 and it seems so normal to them.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by DeRichard(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
omolola100:
Share your opinion

Its wrong to hold your wife's buttocks in front of your kids but you can kiss her in their front.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by buzorcharles(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Right and I do it too
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by tunary(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Calicoe:

Off course I'll scold them. My point is hiding and doing it is not going to stop them from practicing it rather strict regulation of what they watch on TV is the key
Doing it in their presence will only deteriorate and trigger their interest in it except they are matured enough to understand. Please it is wrong to do it in their presence at that age, it is wrong. Imagine them doing it when they are alone don't you think they might go further Like using their hands to touch where they are not suppose to touch
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virus99:
Why are the children covering their faces ? This is not 19960 plssssss... Why should they even have to cover their face ? That's the only hypocrisy I see here. The children knows their parents are adults for God sake !!!

This is a President in front of his 2 daughters and the whole world !!!

Why should we always be goddamn hypocrite in this country
wen they grew up, they grew up wit lov, they unserstood it wel n they live wit it like its a normal tin, they beleive in true lov bt we dnt, dt is y our own case is different. here in nigeria it is not norml for parents to show dt level of affection in frnt of their kids bcus those kids will neva understand lv at dt age until they are old enough to. y, because if parents do dt in front of tjeir kids, those kids wil take it too far until it lands in sex. dnt compare us wit dem, those kids u c there understands wt mummy n daddy re doin, in nigeria, if a man kisses his wife in front of d kids, u wl see d reaction of d kids, some wil cover their faces n som wil open their teeths n stat lafin, anyway its nt our fault, dts hw we were trained

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by daneni1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
We Continue to work on that.
It's easier to be a friend to your grown son than with your grown daughter.
Well, unless you started being friends with your daughters right from their very young ages.
If not, they only have their mothers as their only role model, while your only job will be “the provider of the family”.

I think it's all depends though. Once friendship started at a very young age, mostly when they are in primary school up to when they grow to their teenage age. It will be easy talking to them and advising them as well, as we all know the teenage age is the period at which they want to explore and its the time they want to hangout with their friends.

They only seeing mothers as their role model is because Fathers focus more on the providing responsibility to the family and neglecting spending time for the family. For me, my parents are my friends because they have built a relationship with me right from childhood. When I and my dad get to talk, we discuss like friends.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Wrong. When kids are younger.
Right. When kids are matured.
on point

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Benesis:
Sex is becoming normal, mom kissing their kids on the lips, kids taught to dance seductively...And all, there is huge moral perversion,but thats all normal, change is the only thing thats constant
dts true, som women kiss tjeir kids on d lips which is nt right
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by yommen: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:

What if kids try it? Present day children catch all these things faster than we did.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Chiffy: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Nigeria frowns at “Homosexual Parents” to even start with.
Meanwhile, those kids will definitely end up as Homosexuals too (even against their own inborn natural tendencies), since they see homosexual activities 24/7 and it seems so normal to them.

Ok. But remember that the same frowning nigerians are killing themselves to get visa into these countries that openly practice "homosexual" parenting. Nigerians envy the western lifestyle, yet are acting shocked that two (man/woman) parents are kissing in front of their kids.
They better grow up and face the more important challenge of creating legitmate wealth for their generations instead of focusing on trivial nonsense
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Peacefulgold(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Very very very right...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by oketikpo: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virus99:
Why are the children covering their faces ? This is not 19960 plssssss... Why should they even have to cover their face ? That's the only hypocrisy I see here. The children knows their parents are adults for God sake !!!

This is a President in front of his 2 daughters and the whole world !!!

Why should we always be goddamn hypocrite in this country

Why are you comparing immorality level of the European countries to that of Africa, i am concerned about your children because you will be a bad influence to them.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by AuroraB(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

That lady is notoriously daft and lacks decorum.
Her type no dey hear advise. Be shouting 'area and Warri' like wtf sad
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by ThatFairGuy1: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why must you attack Islam angry
Hate will consume you.
shortgun:
Nothing wrong here. Normal levels elsewhere, only in Nigeria and Arab world will this be seen as immoral.
Showing affection by spouses should be encouraged in the family circle.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Naijaepic: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
By this thinking, morality is subjectivity and it will be subjected to individuals interpretations.

For example, by extension of this thinking process, making love by the parents before the children is immoral. It is just a normal level elsewhere, so nothing wrong.

Peace.

PS: what's moral and immoral are subjective, culture, religious and social ideology influence our version of moral choices.

shortgun:
Nothing wrong here. Normal levels elsewhere, only in Nigeria and Arab world will this be seen as immoral.
Showing affection by spouses should be encouraged in the family circle.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Dingozi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wrong cos the kids are too young
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by ghettochild(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
omolola100:
Share your opinion
Based on the fact that the kids are closing their eyes then it seems its inappropriate for them to see their parent kiss.. so it wrong...
If they weren't covering their eyes then it's all right.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ginomel(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
CharisEleos:
Very very wrong. Even the children Know it's wrong that's why they are covering their eyes.

Someone said it's a sign of affection. Please, I beg to disagree; Its not. There are ways of showing affection without being erotic. Like a hug, a peck on the forehead and sweeping your woman off her feet; carrying her like a baby.

If they continue doing such in their presence, one day they'll want to try it with themselves.
These kind of things are the reasons we have siblings sleeping with each other these days and some coming up to say they want to get married.

Rubbish!

Thanks for your point. I can't believe some people are saying that there is nothing wrong in the picture.

The same reason we apply Parental Guidance on telly, is being done wrongly in front of the kids and someone is saying that it is not wrong.

Too pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Klass99(f): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by DMerciful(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
He make not be enjoying. Those very big as can't move, and the man can't do different positions. In fact they're basically good to behold but not on the action itself
bukatyne:
The husband is enjoying sha cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Ginomel(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
you be mumu sis, your brain is too shallow to know that was an instruction given to them by the photographer. Nothing wrong n no vex for insulting you.

You are the fool. You better hate stupidity, the way you hate buhari.

Anuofia.

Please avoid any resultant fret from my outburst.

Chariseleos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ginomel:

Thanks for your point. I can't believe some people are saying that there is nothing wrong in the picture.

The same reason we apply Parental Guidance on telly, is being done wrongly in front of the kids and someone is saying that it is not wrong.

Too pathetic

My brother. See me o..
very very pathetic!
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
bukatyne:
The husband is enjoying sha cool

And nairalanders still think this monicker is female. Okay

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Kudducini(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
The kids are not covering their eyes because the couples are kissing they are covering their eyes because the man will soon smooch the woman bum bum

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by spice123(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
yommen:

What if kids try it? Present day children catch all these things faster than we did.
Not educating children is the problem here. You would be surprised that my 6 year and 3 year old kids have been educated about their sexuality, knowing how to protect themselves and report any I sensitive touch by a stranger. Parenting is a huge task which unfortunately many parents have missed out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This Kid Is Wearing / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.