Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (44056 Views)

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Don't be a mugu my friend..USE YOUR UPPER
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by BigMoneyeye: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
That's a woman's trait. Don't be the first to tell her anything. Let her be the one

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by BreakingNews21: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Op, sounds like you are low key bragging about having plenty of women in your life. Carry on big man but pls don't get any of dem pregnant. We have more than enough of un-wed baby mamas in 9ja. wink

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Amajerry83(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Your mind is playing trick on you bro
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Makanaki127: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
from the look of things it's like the Dog want to eat the bone hanged on it neck.
And he go chock am
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by bolabadmus38: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
School father to a girl? I don't get it. Then you stay in her lodge late in the night doing what.My brother,is better you respect yourself so that you won't regret your action. Can someone ,kindly explain what a school father to a girl in the university means to me. Respect yourself and detatch yourself honorably before you get stuck

2 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by lkillbrokehoes: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
mainman7:
shocked
Them use sex swear for una?!!!!!!!
Can't you engage your brain in thinking out a Solution to several Problem of Humanity so that your Life can matter here now and even in the hereafter?! I know they programmed most of the world from childhood to be mentally enslaved by Sex, but when shall ye all free yourselves?! When will you focus on discovering something unprecedented to become useful to this Generation and the ones yet unborn?!

Get out of the matrix!!!
undecided
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Almaigaa: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
IGBO POLITICS

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by ashawopikin(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:
She wants you to fùck her grin
na so
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by jamal230(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Knack her

Demigod22
post=104525713:

My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Hezmatosky: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Same way your biological daughter will feel. It's a bad habit for u angry
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by okoroemeka(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:
She wants you to fùck her grin
plain simple truth,if you don't want to do that,then you must use diplomacy worthy of a UN secretary general to aviod sniper in your food,don't be fooled by their cute cuddley looks,female crush can be deadly.

4 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by marsup: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
School daughter to baby mama. Na so .
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by arimahoseloka(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
That your school daughter is a ticking time bomb. U better set your limits or you will land in hot water. She likes you obviously and is jealous seeing you with other girls.

2 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by BIGNAME2020: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?

Swear say you never know waiting the sup.

3 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Malawian(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

Nothing like "Daughter" here. She is an adult. Fvck her very much.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Adadioranma79(f): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mud actually and you made lot of sense.

Goldbw122:
Sit her down and make her understand the relationship you have with her, and tell her to meet with other people and tell her that she should be open to relationships okk and trust me don't Bleep her, she will drag you to the mould..

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by FahBuLous: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:
Them no dey give dog bone to keep ooooh.
Excess wisdom
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oga Titus know wetin dey sup, na confirmation hin dey wait for..

Sha, no say I'll not be a party to whatever ill thought you're harbouring concerning her.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Benwallt(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ole(thief) you want to tell me you haven't get a concrete boner because of her. Be deceiving yourself there. Which boy does a school father for a girl in the university without ulterior motive
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by offset67(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba must they explain everything to u.. cheesy cheesy
he dan know warris going on
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by bigfather(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Truthfully, ladies like that will never accept rejection and she will become a bitter person.

Na diplomacy him suppose that settle d matter o
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by UncleKoboko: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

And this is a problem?
We know what you're trying to hear from us but, na STDs like hepatitis, herpes etc wey condom no dey prevent go end this story before you get sense.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Morris101686(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sign of Red flag.

She have developed feelings for you, if you like her bleep. Then set some boundaries between you and her. Whilst you keep bleeping other visitors that look for you.

Be a toxic man
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Dbarrzx: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
My brother ho and watch a Nigerian movie called Mustapha u will thank me later

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
That's why I like to set a boundary between me & any unrelated girls.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Clinghton: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
You need serious deliverance.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by thunderbabs: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Something fishy going down grin

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Yungmakaveli01(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Goldbw122:
Sit her down and make her understand the relationship you have with her, and tell her to meet with other people and tell her that she should be open to relationships okk and trust me don't Bleep her, she will drag you to the mould..
Nice advice
She is already catching feelings for Mr op.
she still be fresher she nor know say she still get long way to go.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by xenten: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

Fuucck her first and come and thank us later.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Kudducini(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:
Them no dey give dog bone to keep ooooh.

I don't seem to get this Proverb can you enlighten me on this?
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by WarriAproko: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
U be Simp. Comon FuucCk hell out of her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.