Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? (19231 Views)

Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities / How To Get 3.5GB Data And N7000 Airtime For Free On MTN / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by daretodo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your life or your money?
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Fortez: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Life
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Basalt(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let me just believe you wanted to type #70,000 and mistakenly missed to include one zero.

Because I don't understand how a teacher who is a graduate could be paid less than $15 per month.
This is horrible, but let me believe it's a typo error
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
andyblinks05:
Which of the above will be considered for a fresh graduate without any other source of income.

Which school pay 7K in Adamawa? Because in Yola, most of the schools pay from 15k to 100k.

KHMS
Colonel Isa
Concordia
Ahmadu Ribado
Bosco
Redeemer
Banner
Aspire
EYN
Others
In Yola metropolis
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by andyblinks05: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
iHart:
Imagine the kind of questions you people ask here. Will #7000 feed you for one week? Even if you don't have option outside the teaching job, please don't take it.

Its real bro, there are others earning less than this
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by andyblinks05: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Sometimes stating in your comfort zone is grievous. How do you want to pay rent, feed yourself, clothing, and other stuff.

But before you move to Lagos do you have family there? If you don't have family in Lagos think of alternative

As a graduate where did you serve while serving do you make any savings? If yes you can just start POS business or other business that require little startup capital.

I haven't serve yet still waiting on it and yes comfort zone is draining me
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by mikkycoins(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
andyblinks05:

Yes sure, as far as I will earn
Are you sure it's 7k a month? That's slavery
Lagos ain't easy especially if you don't have something tangible doing.
How do I get across to you,I'll teach you something you can be doing in your spare time. It'll pay you 15k or above monthly.
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by henrijin: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Stay in Adamawa o. As Seriki Lardin wey you be. Wetin dey there wey you fit import come Lagos sell? Think about it brother.

2 Likes

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by infogenius(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
7k a day?
If it is, cool but if it's per month,it's better u go to the farm or come to Lagos and hustle it out
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by jahsharon: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
andyblinks05:
Which of the above will be considered for a fresh graduate without any other source of income.

Almajari, stay in your Northern region of sorrow, tears and blood. Make sure we don't see you anywhere near Yoruba land.
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by jahsharon: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
andyblinks05:

OK...at least I will see worth more over there than here

I say don't come here. You can join your brothers in Abuja or Karin's in road side begging. Do not come here to Yoruba land.
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by pacespot(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
So teachers are still paid this peanut in some part of Nigeria, N7K

My friend if you can sort out your accommodation in Lagos, run commot from that state as soon as possible
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by UncleJudax(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
drlaykay:
Please just dey come abeg
Even if you no get anybody.
Just do anything, I mean anything legal, you will earn better.
Even if it's begging.
7k?! God no go shame us.
is begging legal? grin
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by arthurwillia(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:

brother good evening, please i would be interested in the factory job..., please i have accommodation in Lagos, i just need to work please... help me

I no get factory job oo brother
I’m just suggesting bro
God will provide
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by UncleJudax(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
arthurwillia:

I no get factory job oo brother
I’m just suggesting bro
God will provide
which God?
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by arthurwillia(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
UncleJudax:

which God?

tongue No be me and you go argue that one
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Funkybabee(f): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Dijita post=104608321]If you find your way to Ibeju/Lekki, I will pay you #5000 monthly for teaching my two cousins for 2 hrs. daily M- F( anytime between 4:00PM to 7:30PM5)[/quote

I think you too don't know what you are saying, a whole five days for teaching two kids @5k or u mean 5k each. Tell me more

I collects 5k for a student home private lesson in Osun talk more of Lagos

1 Like

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by VTJN(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
mzBEAM:
Move to Lagos asap.

How can somebody be earning $17 per month nitori olorun. A beggar in South West earn more than that.
less than $15
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by iHart(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
andyblinks05:

Its real bro, there are others earning less than this
why will someone earn that or less for a full time job in a month? Labourers in my area earn #2000 per day. On the average they can work for three days in a week. An amateur welder in my village makes more than 5k every week. He should drop his certificate and go learn a skill or trade!

1 Like

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Mikeiron78(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
You are already failing as a teacher, #7000 or #70,000? That mistake will cost you everything somewhere else,lol
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Zealoy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
andyblinks05:
come to Lagos tradefair international complex to be precise I can get you a sales rep job of #25-#30k but u have to sort out your accommodation

1 Like

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by AEGbadebo: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Sometimes stating in your comfort zone is grievous. How do you want to pay rent, feed yourself, clothing, and other stuff.

But before you move to Lagos do you have family there? If you don't have family in Lagos think of alternative

As a graduate where did you serve while serving do you make any savings? If yes you can just start POS business or other business that require little startup capital.

How much does it take to start POS business. Please enlighten me boss.
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
kaylardz:

One nairaland scammer spotted
continue earning 7000 naira as salary
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by ojonugba2014(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
This life no balance oooo

7k can not even sustain me for 1 week.

U Better go to Lagos. Be ready to face some strees. If u have accommodation , u don't even neeed to think twice before leaving

1 Like

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Bigredmachine: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
ojonugba2014:
This life no balance oooo

7k can not even sustain me for 1 week.

U Better go to Lagos. Be ready to face some strees. If u have accommodation , u don't even neeed to think twice before leaving

oga mi i dey lagos... abeg make u assist me with work, any work abeg
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by AEGbadebo: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
OP, I presently serve in Adamawa, and indeed you can make it cool in Adamawa if you know what you are doing. My friends who teach part-time in schools earn not less than 20k. Besides, there are fresh opportunities for the willing, determined and wise.
God help you bro!
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by avrilwisedata: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Shey Boko Haram no near there ni?
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by grandstar(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
andyblinks05:

I'm a graduate both NCE and BSc I haven't serve yet due to affiliation wahala. I stay far north in Adamawa. I don't have much skill rather than skill to hustle money anywhere anyday. I plan staying at ajah

Does Boko Haram affect your location?
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by godwinony(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
$14 for a full month.. Nigerians are indeed suffering.
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by donPhill(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
arthurwillia:

If you have your Nysc stuff now you can apply for better jobs in Lagos but now na factory work you go see for Lagos if you come, but if accommodation is sorted out, leave adamawa with immediate alacrity enter Lagos and hustle
brk help a brother na, I Don serve, no job
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by JJJSAYO: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
What's your discipline? Let me have your number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Workforce Group Graduate Trainee / UBA Assessment Test / How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.