Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? (19285 Views)

Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities / How To Get 3.5GB Data And N7000 Airtime For Free On MTN / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Ganjafama(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Both options are bad.

Try learn digital skills.
People are always quick to say "learn digital skill". Is it not upwork that clients are refusing to give jobs to Nigerians? Is there something I'm missing?
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Dijita: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dashlish12:
Good evening; please if u need any land in ibeju/lekki lacampagne axis directly from the family at a cheaper price kindly indicate and btw " 4pm to 7:30pm is 2hrs30 mins. Apologies if i sound too ___

You select two hours within the widows
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Dijita: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
RealMarv:

Another Slavemaster. What's the difference between what op posted and your offer now?
Please read your post again. #5000.?

if you don't see the difference in #5000 for 40hrs job and #7000 for 160hrs job. I can't help you.
I am not asking you to come and work for me full time. I am paying to coach two kids for 2 hours a day. The pay will not sustain you it is to supplement your regular income. I did similar job for about 6 months after graduation before getting regular job. I was using the money to pay transport to look for job.
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by RealMarv(f): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dijita:

if you don't see the difference in #5000 for 40hrs job and #7000 for 160hrs job. I can't help you.
I am not asking you to come and work for me full time. I am paying to coach two kids for 2 hours a day. The pay will not sustain you it is to supplement your regular income. I did similar job for about 6 months after graduation before getting regular job. I was using the money to pay transport to look for job.
It still baffles me how some people are able to give ridiculous offers to their fellow human beings. I won't type much but let's do the analysis together.
#5000(2 kids) for 40 hours
#5000/40= #125 per child.
That means you are offering #250 daily to teach 2 kids. If your place is not that close, he'd probably take transport.

Now imagine paying for transport from #250. Even without transport, I don't think it's logical for anyone to spend 2hours of his or time working for #250. Rather get yourself a good sleep or spend that 2hrs to learn a skill daily.

2 Likes

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by RealMarv(f): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

Education is no longer valued in this country. Meanwhile to get a swimming tutor for a child, 2-3 times a week per child is between 25k-35k.

Here someone is offering 5k to teach two children 5 days a week. Na wa

Modified
E shock me
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Basalt:
Let me just believe you wanted to type #70,000 and mistakenly missed to include one zero.

Because I don't understand how a teacher who is a graduate could be paid less than $15 per month.
This is horrible, but let me believe it's a typo error

Lol. Nigeria is not called ‘poverty capital of the world’ for nothing
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Dijita: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
RealMarv:

It still baffles me how some people are able to give ridiculous offers to their fellow human beings. I won't type much but let's do the analysis together.
#5000(2 kids) for 40 hours
#5000/40= #125 per child.
That means you are offering #250 daily to teach 2 kids. If your place is not that close, he'd probably take transport.

Now imagine paying for transport from #250. Even without transport, I don't think it's logical for anyone to spend 2hours of his or time working for #250. Rather get yourself a good sleep or spend that 2hrs to learn a skill daily.

By the way it is 40hrs per month which is 2hrs per day. it is not #250 per day. It is #250 for 2hrs.
You are right. if you have to take transportation the job is not for you. It is a job for you to take as a side gig. make #250 for 2hrs instead of watching TV or playing around. There is the possibility of one or two kids in the neighborhood joining you or getting similar gig with other family. if you get 2 of such gig, it is #20,000 for 4hrs per day job. the day you get something better you move on.

I will repeat I started this type of job in my neighborhood after college. I use the money to travel around to look for job during the day and do the teaching in the evening. It save me the shame of going to uncles to beg for money. A friend started similar gigs few years back now she is running a nursery school of more than 40 students and about to start elementary school.
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by OMONGBALI: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gadafii:
Oga stay where you are with ur 70k job, save enough first before you even think of moving to Lagos

And if you moving,make sure you have something you would start doing immediately if not all your savings go finish for house rent, and Transportation

7k, not 70k
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by andyblinks05: 12:25am On May 02, 2022
Dijita:
If you find your way to Ibeju/Lekki, I will pay you #5000 monthly for teaching my two cousins for 2 hrs. daily M- F( anytime between 4:00PM to 7:30PM5)

sir is this job still available ?
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Nobody: 5:26am On May 02, 2022
andyblinks05:

sir is this job still available ?
I read your thread from beginning to end and I am happy you finally moved to Lagos. So far how is Lagos life ,have you gotten something doing? Meanwhile are there jobs in Lagos or genuine hussles to do?
I am asking all this because considering of relocating to Lagos too
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by andyblinks05: 11:54pm On May 03, 2022
Samson0599:

I read your thread from beginning to end and I am happy you finally moved to Lagos. So far how is Lagos life ,have you gotten something doing? Meanwhile are there jobs in Lagos or genuine hussles to do?
I am asking all this because considering of relocating to Lagos too
where are u staying now?
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Nobody: 5:44am On May 04, 2022
andyblinks05:

where are u staying now?
Where am staying now is not necessary na,why not do justice to my questions
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by andyblinks05: 11:48pm On May 04, 2022
Samson0599:

Where am staying now is not necessary na,why not do justice to my questions
plenty to say about your question but the most important thing is to sort accommodation first.
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Nobody: 2:02am On May 05, 2022
andyblinks05:

plenty to say about your question but the most important thing is to sort accommodation first.
Offcourse I will make plan for accomodation. Just try and do justice to my questions,I need a first hand info
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by andyblinks05: 12:22am On May 07, 2022
Samson0599:

Offcourse I will make plan for accomodation. Just try and do justice to my questions,I need a first hand info

I explained everything in this thread. you can check it out https://www.nairaland.com/7058129/why-did-leave-lagos. I went to Lagos but I left but still trying to go back soon.

all you need to do is to set plugs for jobs be4 embarking on the journey.

feel free to ask anything
Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by Meddymeddy: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dijita:
If you find your way to Ibeju/Lekki, I will pay you #5000 monthly for teaching my two cousins for 2 hrs. daily M- F( anytime between 4:00PM to 7:30PM5)

Sir is this offer still available?

1 Like

Re: N7000 Teaching Job In Adamawa Or Moving To Lagos? by cokhale(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Meddymeddy:

Sir is this offer still available?
No contact and subjects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / UBA Assessment Test / Secret Recruitment: NNPC Abandons 10,000 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.