Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter (18915 Views)

FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by donbenie(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
FIRDAUS3:
“The NBC should wake up and listen to the cries of parents. NBC should act responsibly; it appears to be sleeping. NBC should wake up "
Immorality + indecency, leads to evils undecided
Hypocrites..
If you don't want the program then block it..
Nobody is forcing you to watch.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Vinnie2000(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
jahsharon:
Lawyers here should be ready to defend me in Court at discounted price because the day I come across the drug addict Ishaq Akintola or his childhood friend FFK on the streets, I will beat them till they go unconscious.

The two drug addicts have brought so much shame to the Yoruba nation

Good!!
For Fani Kayode, just free him!

But Akintola, Give am Correct beating!
If everything cast..
Seun go tax all of us N1000 each to cover for your Legal fees!! cheesy
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Abid2020(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
rottenPussy:
At this rate, I can confidently say Muric knows about BBN more than I, a youth, does.

I have not seen a scene of this season not to talk of masturbating on it like Muric does.
Yes and they want it to be banned
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by rollandben(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-misleading-youths-fg-should-ban-it-like-twitter-muric/
This man too put tlreligion for head like Dada.
The man is just loose guarding this days. What a Bleep�

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by quickly: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dem no Dey ever focus on the main issues.

Nearly all developed countries have a big brother show. Other government leaders are functioning and doing the right thing.

This ppl are bent on stopping economic opportunities for some youth

U don’t have to watch or subscribe to it.

The show is held in Nigeria and employing hundreds of people.

If dem carry am go Ghana now una go Dey make noise

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Frakintayo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
The problem we have in this country is that people don’t learn lessons from past mistakes. We tend to idolize idleness and immorality. We pick thugs as heroes and ritualists as our models. The above is saddened and unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by akdjr(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
I support the ban of BBN as long as FG will ban those 2 foreign religion too which he's a member of one.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Frakintayo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
[b][/b]'The problem we
have in this country is that people don’t learn lessons
from past mistakes. We tend to idolize idleness and
immorality. We pick thugs as heroes and ritualists as our
models.'
The above is saddened and unfortunate.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Fortez: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
True
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Freemasonry: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
If you don’t like it, change the channel. Everything is not an avenue for cheap clout-chasing.
In the meantime, use the same energy to preach to your head-slamming brothers in the National Assembly to stop collecting bribes from Multichoice, and letting them get away with shitty stuff.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by pacespot(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
This mad man again. I think it is time the media stopped covering every nonesense coming out of this man.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Hollusilva28(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
I supported this man for the first time. I’m a Christian but a sinner, I’m not holy but the rate of immorality in Nigeria is alarming, this bbn things is making our girls to chase fame through immorality, no decency again. Our society is now celebrating olosho/ bringing up a hoe and fraudsters are too many nowadays, watching bbn is totally meaningless instead of the society to focus on the tyranny government, but we the youths have shifted our focus on bbn. A friend of mine showed me video clip of bbn Angel fingering herself on International t.v imagine the level of immorality

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by house10studio: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Splitmind:
He is very right, everyone should follow his wisdom and listen carefully. If we want to make country better it must be banned because it is the cause of most of the problems we see in the youth all over Nigeria.
explain how it is the cause?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Interoma(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
They won't listen, because their ears have been blocked.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Comedian2019: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
The !diot enjoys watching it.

Mad man dey disguise.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Malcolm123: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Ban for what?

Is MURIC watching BBN to be advocating for the banning?

I don't watch it, I don't even open any thread relating to it, infact would rather pick beans than watching the BBN .

Just because I am not a fan doesn't mean others are not fans.. They are not using my eyes to watch it, no be my time they are making use of..

One man's food is another man's poison.

MURIC should stop pokenosing into everything

Don't be senseless, there is a yoruba proverb dat say qen ur relative is eating insect and you no ask him to stop, by the tym he will be having stomach ache in the nyt the whole house won't be able to sleep,
Immorality, indiscipline, corruption after the whole society not just the person doing it and their relative
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by wellmax(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
I don't watch BBN, the channel is optional.
If you don't like it like me, don't tune the channel.
Muric has been mad since it's inception.
Ishaq has been a nuisance always
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
I support them on this..
The show should be banned and organizers plus participants jailed..
Nonsense show..

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Sylvayoung: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Go and ban your household. Why can't you people mind your business. Aproco go kill you. First ban your adulterous life before judging others.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by yommen: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
The present state of Nigeria. "Whatever can bring faster income. Everybody are going for it. Bbn are making millions airing stupid show and indecency. Our government are also looting our money, Yahoo boys are doing their own. The current Anthem in Nigeria. Go for what has an high end income irrespective of the chaos involved.

But sincerely, BBN is not the reason Nigeria bis like this. Akintola needs to criticize the government of the day to listen to the yearning of the people. Cost of living is higher than ever. The number of suicide is higher than ever. Insecurity is worse than ever. So if Akintola is in his right senses and with position, he should be telling the government to pitty the people. BBN should be the least on his list
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by seyz91(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Confirm!
Sluacoast:
The present state of Nigeria. "Whatever can bring faster income. Everybody are going for it. Bbn are making millions airing stupid show and indecency. Our government are also looting our money, Yahoo boys are doing their own. The current Anthem in Nigeria. Go for what has an high end income irrespective of the chaos involved.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Sylvayoung: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hypocrites.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by seyz91(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
cheesy
iLegendd:
Mtcheeew

If humans are talking, this demon wants to talk too.

I didn't even read what he said just the same way I don't read Lai Muhammad's gibberish.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Ballack1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
The word immorality is subjective..If you don't like the show,why not block it from your decoded.Not everybody is religious
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by IMASTEX: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
[/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
Monogamy:
Ban for what?

Is MURIC watching BBN to be advocating for the banning?

I don't watch it, I don't even open any thread relating to it, infact would rather pick beans than watching the BBN .

Just because I am not a fan doesn't mean others are not fans.. They are not using my eyes to watch it, no be my time they are making use of..

One man's food is another man's poison.

MURIC should stop pokenosing into everything
Same here. I don't watch it because it is a waste of time, nothing important or interesting in the show for me, so I don't even know anything going on. But I also don't have any reservations whatsoever about those who fund it okay. Those confused group calling for banning by fg are watching it to know what is going on. Ironically, FG is praying seriously for more of such programs to keep the youth distracted.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by mushroomFarm: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Greyastorial:
Food for thought
When you papa be school principal, PTA no fit call for your parents.
Meanwhile, I am an architect you can reliably call for your architectural designs, I proposed this music studio for DMW, I hope it gets to their table. Call me on 0 ate one 1 for 4 fur too seven 2 nigh
I will contact you soon for this same design.
Please I have a question, do you have people who will be able to build this edifice exactly like what is in the architectural designs?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by ICEWIN: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
BBN no be 9ja issue.
there are more pressing issue.
did BBN force you to watch??
did BBN assist you to turn on the power button?
you have control,if you dont want it either you block it or you destroy it.
there is parent control for parent to regulate it at home.
have been watching BBN for more than 6years now,it has no impact on me,but it gives me happiness when watching.
talking about the dressing thats a nonsense go to the north,the girls that use to wear long hijab na dem dey Bleep pass and attend club,na them follow motor pass passengers.
talking about immorality,if government wan ban BBN they should also ban people going to the beach both boys/girls cuz na were u go see wetin u no suppose see.
talking about the youth,atleast BBN dey give people wetin govt no fit do,BBN dey uplift youth wey enter,how many npower graduate fit boost of 1m for account?
good or bad it depend on how you view it,nothing is bad nothing is good
BBN na social life.
if u want to belong fine if you dont want fine
mtcheeeeeeeew
d7e
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Akalia(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

These people should go and rest!

Of all problems we are facing as a nation, I don't think BBN should be an issue.

Our girl friends, sisters love the show, even if we don't really ff the show.

If it makes them happy, they I'm happy as well.

But as a niggarr, a real niggarr that I'm, on the internet roaming anonymously with my NORD, that's where I belong.

I said what I said niggarr!!
Real niggarr wannabe. Gerarra here!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by nedekid: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kez11:
NBC won't see this rubbish show to ban
Ban for what naa? Despite my distaste for the show, I certainly will not use my own to stop those that enjoy watching it.
Last I check bbn is not free. You have to buy a gotv/dstv decoder, you have to pay also for premium subscription subscription to have access, finally you have to tune to the channel out of multitude of stations.
Ie, you have options.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter by Lightorder: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
FIRDAUS3:
“The NBC should wake up and listen to the cries of parents. NBC should act responsibly; it appears to be sleeping. NBC should wake up "
Immorality + indecency, leads to evils undecided
inasmuch as I hate BBNaija, I hate every statement ever issued by this hypocrite. Nigerians are been killed in their numbers but this professorship miss road only jumps and passes. Misplacing priorities is always his specialty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanian Delegates Visit Nigeria Over Ban Of Movies / BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House / David McCallum: NCIS And The Man From U.N.C.L.E Actor Dies Aged 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.