Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Personal Development And Discovery - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Personal Development And Discovery (412 Views)

My Discovery About Private Schools / My Discovery About Salary!!! / Why Personal Development Is Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Development And Discovery by spector15(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hello,Good evening everyone.

I am on a journey of personal discovery and development.
I am interested in skills on digital marketing, content development and creation,social media management, copywriting etc.
I am currently doing a low paying job(20k per month).
I have a low budget smartphone(tecno pouvoir lc 7) that i am currently using and would want to fully utilize to learn basic skills and earn asap.
I have current access to a 3.5GB data subscription.

I would love to get access to free resources and tools that i can practice with for now.
I would also love to get access to influencers and learn from them from their social media pages.
Pls drop names and monikers that i can search for.
I would love more localized content relevant to Nigeria and Africa.
I need money badly but i want to work legally and legitimately for it.
I would appreciate highly specialized premium information on these skillsets.

Thank you very much in humble anticipation.
Do have a lovely weekend.
Re: Personal Development And Discovery by spector15(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
I signed up to Google digital skills for Africa but i want more information.
Pls where can i also find low priced and low budget courses,ebooks,online offerings of these areas of price range(2k-4k).
I would gladly appreciate information that can easily be put to use immediately.
Thank you very much.
Re: Personal Development And Discovery by Oyehomie(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
I'm equally interested.. please help push to front page

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Which Job Is Better / Metaforce Money Making / Between A Nurse In The Uk And Joining The British Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.