Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Handsome Men And Influential Men Must Respect Themselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Handsome Men And Influential Men Must Respect Themselves. (257 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Handsome Men And Influential Men Must Respect Themselves. by daddymummy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sometimes, you would see an influential man like a bank manager,a rich man, etc.

Or you would see a handsome man.

I will observe that women are interested in him.

They are interested in him because they know he is handsome or he is influential.

But the man would feel that those ladies are cheap for running after him.

He would rather go after ladies that don't run after him, believing that such ladies are not cheap.

I want to ask those men these questions:

Don't you know that all women are cheap and difficult depending on which man is involved?

That woman who plays hard to get towards you, could be begging one man somewhere for a relationship.

If a woman knows that you want women who are hard to get, she would play hard to get towards you, even if she is a prostitute.

So it is not about being cheap or hard to get, since all women can switch between the two easily.

As a handsome man or an achiever,if you feel that a woman who comes for you is cheap,

are you trying to say that your handsomeness or influence is nothing?

Because if you value who you are,then you would not look at ladies who want you as cheap, afterall people always desire something that has quality.

Even if you are not handsome or influential, and a woman is running after you,or a woman desires you,it doesn't mean she is cheap.

It means she has seen something of value in you, for her to want you.

Or are you trying to say that you are so rubbish that a woman cannot see you and want you?

Now a situation whereby an influential or handsome man would go to a lady who is a nobody and begin to disgrace himself all in a bid to have sex with her,

and the lady would be wondering that if this man could be so low, then what about men who are not up to his level.

She would go about and be looking down on all men,all because one great man bought himself so low and was begging her, telling her how great she was, how he would die without her, how he would kill himself if another man took her from him, etc,all because he wanted to sleep with her.

The lady remembered how she slapped the great man.

If she could slap him,then the male gender is nothing,no matter how great he is.

That is how men disgrace themselves, because they want to have sex.

Why can't handsome men and influential men respect themselves and let women come to them rather, choose from those women and do what they want with them.

Because as it stands, women run after rich and handsome men, but such men would rather go outside and look for low level females to disgrace themselves instead of taking from their female admirers.

I want to let such men to know that going outside to disgrace yourself,it means that there is no difference between you and those who are not up to your level.

Because as those low level males are pursuing women, you are also doing the same.

So why did you work so hard to attend greatness if at the end you are not different from others who are low?

Or why did God make you handsome if at the end of the day, you are not different from the ugly ones?

Is it not better you allow women to be the ones running after you, so that there would be a difference between you and other men?

Or is your influence/handsomeness in vain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Handsome Men And Influential Men Must Respect Themselves. by ATMC(f): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
You almost changed my view.

But because I know that majority of the times, backgrounds play a huge role in how we see things, I won't buy completely everything you've said.
And that's because most men, influential and handsome, were raised in a background where the man is taught to lead the chase in man-woman relationship, directly or indirectly.
Hence, it won't sit well with him to accept a woman who chased him without thinking of her as cheap.

Except the man, by reason of exposure, had unlearned and relearned some things, he won't see your point.

2 Likes

Re: Why Handsome Men And Influential Men Must Respect Themselves. by daddymummy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
ATMC:
You almost changed my view.

But because I know that majority of the times, backgrounds play a huge role in how we see things, I won't buy completely everything you've said.
And that's because most men, influential and handsome, were raised in a background where the man is taught to lead the chase in man-woman relationship, directly or indirectly.
Hence, it won't sit well with him to accept a woman who chased him without thinking of her as cheap.

Except the man, by reason of exposure, had unlearn and relearn some things, he won't see your point.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

New Dating App Connecting You To An Actual Date Within 96 Hours / What Is One Example Of Manipulation? / I Need Obianuju's Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.