Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) (54929 Views)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Kuebest: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Haa
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by OGraffix(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2021
H
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by MikelIbe: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Igboho boys at it again grin
Doin wat de knw hw 2 do best grin
Kill dem Asap grin

You are and idiot for stereotyping even when they're clearly from Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2021
@OP it's TIP OFF and not the erroneous rip - off you posted up there....always try to proof read before posting....so it doesn't come off as junk journalism.

I wonder why all these young lads that are still in their teens would rather indulge into criminal and dastardly acts like this when they could easily embrace acquisition of digital skill and earn considerably good foreign currencies?
These ones are dead already.

unmask:

Journalism not journalisms.
Typo
unmask:
Given the proximity of the letter "R" and "T" on the Qwerty keyboard, I am sure the op suffered the same.

Anyways correct people witout sounding condescending.
Are you the advocate for OP or Assistant OP? Last I remembered you ain't the OP that I called the error attention on....you quoted me and I've moved on so spare me your long unnecessary excuse for some other persons error unless you are the one using the two monikers.

Deep Quote
Be ready to do the time if you are into crime.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by MufasaLion: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2021
Not suprised because people would even kill for less that amount. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Ofadaman(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2021
There's no such thing as blood money, fucking idiot and illiterates, if blood money works, many countries will go into war just to harvest body past to amass wealth, if blood money works then kidnappers would not spend all the effort seeking ransom they'd just take the victims for ritual. If it works people will just open baby factory for the sole purpose of breeding humans from cradle to youth just for ritual.

This is just stupid madness, and fvcked up thinking.

Idiots!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by enambobo(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2021
What's wrong with children of 2000s? This year alone we've had several cases of murder from children of that generation. Very demonic class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Dear nairalanders I want you to know that MannabbqGrill is a Mod working with nairaland officially and anytime you make comments that goes against him you'll end up blocked.
I have always suspected....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Dozie32(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Kill dem Asap grin

What does this have to do with Igboho?
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Bishopwizzy(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2021
paulolee:
na nollywood cause all dis Rubbish...always showing n portraying blood money asif its dt easy n the surest way of making block money
why take a life u CNT give just because of money?? the money dt one was making from cobling wasn't Owkay n he saw d need to do ritual to "blow" over nite..
people really suffer bcoz of lack of knowledge

How Nollywood take cause this one Abeg... ?The last time wey I watch such Nollywood movie e no end well for the people way try am which means the lesson was passed just as it has not ended well with this guys. They got the feed back on their thoughts and pre planned action right on time but chose
to ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Skmoda(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Kill dem Asap grin
You are just too dull for my liking....your sarcarsm level is zero. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by seangy4konji: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2021
You think say na bean beans for village boy or girls to enter lagos not to talk of UK

Na UK you deh talk as if i wan go buy isi ewu so?

Hard working yahoo boy of 4 years for lagos or olonsho with small money never still enter Uk...No be beans o
donofdons:
Which kind of poverty don overtake the country like this?? For ordinary £150 Na Im them go kill woman harvest her organ. Money Wey person dey make for half day work for restaurant for UK. This one sef Na for oil producing state Wey them dey get money. This people no dey fear God abi wetin?
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Urhobo boys desperate for quick money
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Fourwinds:

I have always suspected....

Dude is a staff here, always avoid quoting him if you don't want to get blocked, am talking from experience
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2021
paulolee:
na nollywood cause all dis Rubbish...always showing n portraying blood money asif its dt easy n the surest way of making block money
why take a life u CNT give just because of money?? the money dt one was making from cobling wasn't Owkay n he saw d need to do ritual to "blow" over nite..
people really suffer bcoz of lack of knowledge
I guess they didn't watch the end of the movie where the end is usually terrible for these evil doers!

Having said that, who will you blame for the killings up north Hollywood

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2021
At end, if they convicted (which I doubt), Gov will never sign their death warrant.

And the circuit continue, those who don't have pity do not deserve mercy.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2021
God have mercy on this country. Are these boys up to 25 years old ?
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/two-arrested-over-ritual-killing-of-50-year-old-woman-in-delta.html

Small boys that are not up to 25 years, pursuing wealth by all means. at their age what are they going to use the money for?
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Jonegonu: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2021
When the white act movies where someone jumped off from the helicopter and never died Nigerians we say it is film trick. But when Nigerians act movies where human is used for rituals our youth we believe them and never call it film trick this have lead most of them committing all types of crimes in the name of money rituals. All I will say is that they should carry their cross.
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Educationalserv: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/two-arrested-over-ritual-killing-of-50-year-old-woman-in-delta.html
we are in trouble in Nigeria we have this type of boys with mindsets in millions

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Jonegonu: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I guess they didn't watch the end of the movie where the end is usually terrible for these evil doers!

Having said that, who will you blame for the killings up north Hollywood
we are in the same page.
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by ReneDaniels: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2021
Money isn't evil, but it is the love of money that is evil.. RIP to the slain..

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by perdollar(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2021
When u r an affiliate of afonja, this is d outcome. Very ritualistic tribe
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by matm: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Boys who are yet to taste and see life going into ritual at a very early stage.Young boys are gradually becoming untrustworthy and scary to have around.May God save d few good ones from bad influence.

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by jaggabban: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2021
E-mone¥, Obi-cubbanna etc do am and e worked doesn't mean it will for everybody. When dey display their I'll gotten wealth, motherfvcker flat headers will start shouting hustle, hustle, vanity crew etc.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by WriterX(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Poverty is the root of all evil!

no bruh , ignorance is.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by LegalWolf: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Foolanis killing and cutting off peoples' necks.

When will they be apprehended, not least their faces shown on media?
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by LegalWolf: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Ofadaman:
There's no such thing as blood money, fucking idiot and illiterates, if blood money works, many countries will go into war just to harvest body past to amass wealth, if blood money works then kidnappers would not spend all the effort seeking ransom they'd just take the victims for ritual. If it works people will just open baby factory for the sole purpose of breeding humans from cradle to youth just for ritual.

This is just stupid madness, and fvcked up thinking.

Idiots!!!

Baba may you witness joy all the days of your life, you shall not see sorrow and every single thing you wish for shall come to pass. This is exactly what I have been telling people. It’s just pure madness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) / Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army / 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.