Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) (54952 Views)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wicked people, they killed someone struggling to feed herself and family.
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by dolipzle(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Igboho boys at it again grin
Doin wat de knw hw 2 do best grin
Kill dem Asap grin
This user is de-mented
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Harris001: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
They try
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Daeveed(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
If u are not destined to be rich no matter how many ritual u do, it still won't come.. Na still poverty or jail go end am. I rise
Oga.. How will you know you're destined to be rich..??
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Damn

Meanwhile...
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
Daeveed:
Oga.. How will you know you're destined to be rich..??
the steps u take will lead
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by SKYHIGHfx: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
If u are not destined to be rich no matter how many ritual u do, it still won't come.. Na still poverty or jail go end am. I rise

Nothing like destined to be rich or poor
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by John4B: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Igboho boys at it again grin
Doin wat de knw hw 2 do best grin
Kill dem Asap grin
goat! Is idogo not igboho
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Dominion375: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hhmmm, the love for money is the root of all evil, bros una try wel wel for kiling a woman who shd b ur moma.
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by blackmaine: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Foolish people everywhere , being rich is all about your attitude same with being poor... The better you realize that the better for you...some boys don't know doings get level, no dey try over do your level.. Maintain your level, if that level come na just sweet and steady, no dey go force am , it will boomerang
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by hkidola00(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
GorillaApp:
Wasted generation.

This is crisis coming. I foresee impending doom. Youth of nowadays don't believe anymore in dignity of labor. They don't want to work, struggle and grow organically.
They just want to fall in stupendous wealth without lifting a finger.

There will be a lot of crime, armed robberies, killings, rituals in the comin age.
God help us

I was posted to a town for an assignment and what my eyes saw just confirmed that we are in trouble.
I saw young children ( boys) age 12 and 14 dabbling into online fraud. Children who ought to be in their parents house/school are now in rented apartments called H.K working for their"chairman" who is just barely 20.
Their morality has died long ago and they no longer see it as a problem defrauding unsuspecting folks.
I shuddered when i saw girl age 14/ 15 already sleeping with these so called children in the open and elders and parents see it as nothing.
The first time I saw it, I flew into a rage and almost reprimanded them but was held back by a friend who told me that their parents are in support
One mother even went to LAPO to borrow money to get phone for her 14 year old son so he can go into yahoo like his mates.
swear say na true u dey yan
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by GorillaApp(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2021
hkidola00:
swear say na true u dey yan
I don't look for likes and mentions.
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by unmask: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@OP it's TIP OFF and not the erroneous rip - off you posted up there....always try to proof read before posting....so it doesn't come off as junk journalism.

I wonder why all these young lads that are still in their teens would rather indulge into criminal and dastardly acts like this when they could easily embrace acquisition of digital skill and earn considerably good foreign currencies?
These ones are dead already.

Typo

Deep Quote
Be ready to do the time if you are into crime.

@SENIORWRITER
Given the proximity of the letter "R" and "T" on the Qwerty keyboard, I am sure the op suffered the same.

Anyways correct people witout sounding condescending.
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by Tinney104(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Some people is unfortunate undecided
Small time una go dey shout Yorúba Afonja
Did you see any Yorúba there?
Awon frustrating Nigeria youth
Re: Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) by caandi: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cos of 100k , you kill a woman old enough to be your mother? Na wa o. Youths let’s run to God to avoid frustration and temptation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide / Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.