Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? (5568 Views)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by Ethioguy: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2007
I just wanted to ask Nigerians in here both the guys and the girls whether you would date Ethiopians?

Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2007
Don't see why not? If the mutual attraction is there, I would.
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2007
I'll date an Ethiopian girl if she is a Christan or has to convert to Christianity before we get married.
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by superman(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2007
haha no comment
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ poster: Why not, anything against Ethiopians? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by Mandora(f): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2007
Are Ethiopians humans like Nigerians? Ofcourse, there dat's ur answer
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by iice(f): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2007
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by marlet01(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2007
iice:

Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2007
yes if she get boobs like this
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
or like this ;d
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2007
Those cannot possibly be real! shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2007
as real as nairaland!
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
That is fake!!! If it is real. . .then why is her back so perfectly straight? Large breasts like that give women hunches lol.
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by Macgreat(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2007
Watin be dat ooo?
Sha i dey miss something?
Abeg Describ the thing u see smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2007
OK make I send you anoda sample?
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
Also fake. . .because breasts like that would give you bra marks. If she really just took her bra off like in the first picture. . .then where are the lines!!!! grin

Yes, send another sample please.
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
ok, what of this
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
Still don't see the bra strap marks. . .so I have no choice but to say those pictures have been digitally edited!!!! tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by predi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
[b][/b] shocked tongue lipsrsealed
notin wrong in datin an ethopian like dat. with milk like dat- bring em hia
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2007
e be like say you wan see those boobs inside bra? abi?
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
If you think that will change my mind. . .then please, find one. . . grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2007
ok dis nko?
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
so? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2007
That proves my point that its fake! That bra is clearly incredibly tight on her body. Why are there no marks on her bare picks to show that? You know it takes a long time for those to disappear!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2007
wetin be ur own? eh abi u de jealous the boobs
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
Not jealous at all. . .what woman would want boobs that big? Not even Pamela Anderson has mountains that big! shocked grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2007
omo u make mistake there, since I saw those boobs, i've not been myself. i've been dreaming of sucking those boobs everyday. any babe with those kind of boobs will have guys flocking around her. home and abroad cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2007
Well and so? But not flocking around her for the right reasons! All she will get are guys that want her for her body and nothing more! Hardly something to be envious of wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by osereka(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2007
ARENT YOU ENVIOUS OF THOSE BOOBS?
THAT IS WHY YOU CALL THEM FAKE!
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by Macutie(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hope you noticed that non of her pictures viewed her happy! My guy you like the boobs(lord knows why!) but i figure the chick thinks they are one heck of a burden!
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by PTBNaija(f): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
I am NOT envious at all! Those boobs will be badly sagging in 3 years. . . if they are real. Hope you can bend down to her feet! grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? by predi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2007
and by the way-ose
wia du u satrt sucking from-
i just wonder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! / Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.