Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy (1958 Views)

Ill-mannered Lady / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by squino(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2011
To me i think its all about complex
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by 190: 10:52am On May 17, 2011
never,

It can never happen
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by MrCork17: 11:20am On May 17, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy angry
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by biglawks(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2011
There is no way ,he has it all or else she is already in a relationship she is satisfied about.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by sexylogan(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2011
She wudnt say "No" even if he had a 1 inch Di_c-k.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by squino(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2011
and how do they see beyond the trouser during toastin?
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by squino(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2011
apart from complex, the fear of loosin them very soon
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by TeeJay6(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2011
Maybe your breath stinks

Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by hunkyjohn(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2011
because there is a cuter, richer and better mannered guy somewhere.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 17, 2011
Maybe she is richer, cuter, and more well more well mannered than the guy. She might also be lesbian.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by flexibilit: 4:01pm On May 17, 2011
she's just NOT ATTRACTED to you, if u try to find out she'd say she likes you as a friend.
Try be a JERK lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided!
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by MMM2(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2011
when d lady is having
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Jackieugo(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2011
Funny responses cheesy. I would say no if the guy had a bad attitude/no swag lipsrsealed
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 17, 2011
I\ve seen a situation like that and i still can't phantom the reason she turned down this guy.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by hunkyjohn(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2011
Maybe her mom warned her not to marry from that tribe / race / religion!
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by medjai(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2011
Perhaps, she's fronting or just not interested
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 17, 2011
They might be operating at different frequency.
Maybe the girl Is a christian the guy is not.
maybe the girl has not heard from God or maybe she had and the answer is not to go ahead and accept the guy.
marriage is more than cute, rich and well mannered. it is more than what we see with our eyes. The God factor must not be ommitted from it else u will be in crisis.
cute and rich are temporary things. Look for what is permanent.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by joyblinks(f): 7:08pm On May 17, 2011
or possibly despite your money, you reason from your nyash.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by 190: 7:56pm On May 17, 2011
Despite having over 5.5 Billion Cows back in Nigeria, Ogugua turned down my marriage offer angry
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by toyemz(f): 10:11pm On May 17, 2011
@poster
it might just boil down to the fact that there's some characteristics and traits that she knows she wont be able to change in you
and which she knows she cant tolerate
I for one have seen a girl turn down a rich and well mannered man because he was a Jehovah Witnesses,she wasn't willing to change and he wouldn't have anyways so that was there
there are other reasons too,that might be unknown to outsiders but are known to lovers and stuff
many times it's better not to start something that you wont finish
i would rather not get married if i didn't feel 100% right with it, then go into it thinking it will change and later have to get a divorce
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by aminalib(f): 1:55am On May 18, 2011
she is not interested.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by joyblinks(f): 6:35am On May 18, 2011
Despite having over 5.5 Billion Cows back in Nigeria, Ogugua turned down my marriage off

why will she? when you think like those Cows. (sighs)
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Nobody: 6:53am On May 18, 2011
Yes and I have before.
Manners on a guy is definitely a plus and I can appreciate that
but if I am not interested, I am not interested. Money or no money.
I don't care who have doubts. I live in an area where a lot of guys have it
made and when they try to 'toast' or 'holla' I either accept or decline.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by kpolli(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2011
or u mite not be as rich, cute n well mannered as u think
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Sijo01(f): 2:28pm On May 18, 2011
Maybe u'r too proud & lousy.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by delicious1(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2011
^^ Might be.
And again, maybe she's just not attracted to the guy.

And one more thing- being rich doesn't buy you class.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 18, 2011
deli.cious:

^^ Might be.
And again, maybe she's just not attracted to the guy.

And one more thing- being rich doesn't buy you class.

GBAM. cool
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by iice(f): 4:00am On May 19, 2011
Like everybody else.
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Nobody: 4:23am On May 19, 2011
@poster
the fact that you would expect a woman to say "yes" to ANY rich/cute and well mannered man out there shows us all that YOU are part of the problem (aka dumbass mentality focussing on the wrong things in life)
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by chikk(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2011
@OP, say no to what? sex, a relationship or marriage,
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by GODSON2009(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2011
shes letting her head make the decisions, in this day and age a guy that is too good to be true 9 times out of ten is prolly
Re: Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy by Zahnda(f): 4:55am On May 20, 2011
Maybe there was no chemistry, you didn't click? Maybe she thought you were shallow, cocky perharps? Or maybe she thought you were dumb. Believe it or not but some of us require that a man bring more to the table than just pretty boy looks, money and the occasional 'please' and 'thank you'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse / When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. / Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.