Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding (71396 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
dingbang:
Na so rozcol go do when i make am my tenth wife
10th? no problems as far as there's plenty money

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Miosendyin: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
That's if u be original caterer. Dem say u be fake and I believe so. Face ur politics jeje

post=104542635:
Loveless marriage.....

We still remember the wedding below some years ago,
Up till now, we never fit go collect our balance for the Barbecue catering.......

Balance for wia

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by GABRIEL6036: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Maybe she is thinking about the Kongi aftermath of the wedding grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ReubenE(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
adebenson155:
End time bride..

see her head like coconut
Lol. You didn't need to insult though.

Its just a tradition in Ijaw Marriage ceremonies.

The groom and his friends are to spray her till she smiles or laugh. Some wicked brides overdo though... Lol

Its just tradition

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Sterope(f): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
I wouldn't smile either undecided
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Fortez: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gay shitt
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
YoungLionken:
Another tale of bondage..

In this new era, how women still get entangled with men they don't want is a mystery to me..

In this current dispensation, how men try to cope with women who obviously don't want them, is something that I can't fathom, despite my high level of intelligence embarassed...

As in this one pass me too.

The woman obviously doesn't want you obviously but you could force the parapets to force her to marry.

Na wa oh. This one off me

Modified:

Thank God dem talk say na game say the guy has to spray till she smiles.

Bloggers sef.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by on4a: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
She no sabi hide vex...this one need help to sustain that marriage. Luckily she married a playful man. Hope she is not OCD or something like that..she would likely have to go for therapy to help herself and her husband!

EDIT: Is it really just the tradition? Okayy...God bless their union. Make elders revisit this kind tradition abeg..wedding day na happy day..
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by alexola20(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
She cut the guy with another lady just days before the wedding.And because the guy get money and because of the preparations they have made,her family insist she continues with the wedding planning even though she really didn’t want to.
The result of family pressure you just see in the video.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by iykezy02(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
In this new era, how women still get entangled with men they don't want is a mystery to me..

In this current dispensation, how men try to cope with women who obviously don't want them, is something that I can't fathom, despite my high level of intelligence embarassed...[/quote]

Not that its a tradition here in south south, mostly the ijaws you just have spray her enough money until she is satisfy then she can smile.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by on4a: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
ReubenE:

Lol. You didn't need to insult though.

Its just a tradition in Ijaw Marriage ceremonies.

The groom and his friends are to spray her till she smiles or laugh. Some wicked brides overdo though... Lol

Its just tradition

�� shocked grin grin grin which kain nansense be that..abeg make them getat....
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by stayclearofme: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
adebenson155:
End time bride..

Lwkmd... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by observanc1: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
filleSouriante:
FTC grin grin grin

Modified; na forced marriage jareeeeh abi which Kain bride b dis? grin
must be bayelsa bride. I attended such trad. The groom sprayed and sprayed, the girl stood straight frowning (if not that i knew them, i would have thought ut was forced marriage), but after the guy sprayed enough money, the girl then smiled snd danced.
Dont mind all these bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Theoarhics: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
You sure that bride no be molded statue?
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Passionate888: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
post=104542635:
Loveless marriage.....

Up till now, we never fit go collect our balance for the Barbecue catering.......

Balance for wia
You fall hand sha, you claim to stay in PH yet you no know say na tradition be this? Most Ijaw traditional wedding na so e dey be... The wife go smile before the guy stop to spray cash.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by observanc1: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Passionate888:
You fall hand sha, you claim to stay in PH yet you no know say na tradition be this? Most Ijaw traditional wedding na so e dey be... The wife go smile before the guy stop to spray cash.
exactly. Witnessed an ijaw trad, the girl was ijaw from bayelsa. Same thing.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by shadeyinka(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
post=104542635:
Loveless marriage.....

Balance for wia
The man in the picture look certainly like you
In that case, HML

cc:
Mr and
Miss NLPoliceWoman

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ReubenE(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
YoungLionken:
Another tale of bondage..

In this current dispensation, how men try to cope with women who obviously don't want them, is something that I can't fathom, despite my high level of intelligence embarassed...

Its because the OP is not well informed. I don't blame him for trying to trivialize it since it is typical of Nigerian girls to be mean.

However, that scene is just tradition in Ijaw Marriage ceremonies. The groom and his family and friends are to spray the bride with money till she smiles or laugh.

Good evening

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Paulianfa(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Force marriage
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Lamanii22(f): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
[url][/url][img][/img]
adebenson155:
End time bride..

grin grin grin agbon head
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by techWriter1: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
FTC reworked; na compelled divorce jareeeeh abu which Kain wedding b niggar?
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
SonofGod231:
Ignorance,in some culture she's not suppose to laugh until she's satisfied with the amount of money rained on her by the husband and other family members.Ask Ijaw women

Unfortunately, toddlers have claimed all manner of things on the first page. People are ignorant and proud of it nowadays.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by magzey: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmmmm, this man should not allow knives in his house grin grin ,or May be her father is a military warlord , grin.
In conclusion this man need prayers angry grin

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by YoungLionken(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
ReubenE:

Its because the OP is not well informed. I don't blame him for trying to trivialize it since it is typical of Nigerian girls to be mean.

However, that scene is just tradition in Ijaw Marriage ceremonies. The groom and his family and friends are to spray the bride with money till she smiles or laugh.

Good evening

If this your info is true, then it is alright, since it has to do with the age long tradition and culture of the people..

Thanks for the correction...
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lolz, maybe she's not in the mood to smile.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Spectaclesawe25: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Careful niggaz, you might be dealing with a psychopath... They are dangerously dangerous, pray she doesn't get worked up over an issue with you in marriage... Na dre kind dey kill husband oo.
May God bless your marriage sir! !
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ReubenE(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
on4a:

�� shocked grin grin grin which kain nansense be that..abeg make them getat....
grin

Its just a game embedded in tradition. Its usually very funny when you witness it, just that some mean in-laws tell their daughters to overdo it because they are corrupt or hungry.

The groom is to accompany the spraying with subtle jokes to enable her smile, the MC also help in this regard.
Sometimes some brides burst laughter even before you know it.

Na corruption and love of money don turn the thing to war now...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by iheartellah(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
"ordinary things don't move me again"
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by thuxzwda1: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
D baba no get beta d*ck
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ReubenE(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
YoungLionken:

If this your info is true, then it is alright, since it has to do with the age long tradition and culture of the people..

Thanks for the correction...

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Onliie(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
He should have sprayed dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding / Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.