Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding (71385 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by RichAbujaGuy: 1:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Babe looks seriously devoted to being a good wife to me.

Babes no always smile in these ceremonies.

Fela Kuti classic pics and vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj1wpNuQRaM

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Kingisibor: 1:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Na girls wey dance on her wedding day fine Kate this one no fine at all. See her face like entelope..
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by bluefilm: 1:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Na end time wedding be dat o.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Any responsible lady that come from good home will never will never be happy as the man is wasting money in the name of wedding ceremony
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 2:04am On Aug 08, 2021
adebenson155:
End time bride..

see her head like coconut
My brothers wife didn't smile during her wedding buh she has a heart bof gold. She only has serious mode swing. Buh baba dat woman fit dash u 2 million she no go think twice. N she like to be charge. Thank God she has money. Omo we de enjoy her die. Especially mumsy.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by AFONJACOW(m): 2:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Maybe nah 1 minute man
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Ashirioluwa: 2:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Forced marriage
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by DoctorStylish: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2021
I saw this exact post on instagram and from the comment section .Its kind of a traditional stuff going on . you dont smile till the money sprayed is enough
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by sundaygray(m): 2:38am On Aug 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

The bride don loss joy...

Anyway na only she know wetin be her problem

Really....what if she nor come green dey satisfied with the amount way the man spray....
See wahalar
Anyway....na them sabi....every body get their own problem....make I sleep small....wake up around 2am....light up my weed and start huzzling...because from 2am now my woman go don wake up for shanghai

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by int0x80(m): 2:47am On Aug 08, 2021
That guy is in a deep shit.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Emma1Oj(m): 3:52am On Aug 08, 2021
She will run away after everything.. her heart is he who disvirgin her.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Eroms4life17(m): 4:01am On Aug 08, 2021
This marriage nor go last. Check out my signature
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by mrblessed(m): 4:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Sterope:
I wouldn't smile either undecided
Why wouldn't you be happy on a day that's supposed to be one of the happiest days in your life?

Your Signature presents a whole of talking point.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by BluntCrazeMan: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2021
post=104542635:
Loveless marriage.....

We still remember the wedding below some years ago,
Up till now, we never fit go collect our balance for the Barbecue catering.......

Balance for wia
The people that usually bring these type of videos are not always telling us the whole story.
The couple are playing a game to entertain the guests.
And the rule of the game is that, once the woman smiles and her teeth appears, the man will stop spraying her with the money.
So, she's deliberately (and with some sort of difficulty deep within her) trying to maintain her mean face.
One thing is, I really don't know why MCs usually introduce such games.
Is it to test how long the lady can stay angry when angered?
Or to know if money can move the lady?
I really don't know.
If I were the guy, even before I spray the first cash, I would just do something that usually makes her laugh - which she could never resist.
And boom her teeth would appear.!!
Then I would throw in all the cash I wanted to spray on her so that she won't be having zero naira after the game.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by eguarojeona: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2021
I leant its an ijaw culture.Apparently the bride is ijaw.You allow the groom spray you copiously and smile when you are satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by fineberry(m): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2021
I really hope he will bring happiness to that man..
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by samwillyco1(m): 5:12am On Aug 08, 2021
How long will it last
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by bewla(m): 5:12am On Aug 08, 2021
filleSouriante:
FTC grin grin grin

Modified; na forced marriage jareeeeh abi which Kain bride b dis? grin
As you fail to invite obi Cubana and Bobrisky so will I fail to smile

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by musicology: 5:17am On Aug 08, 2021
allwell51:
Bride refuses to smile as her husband sprays her Naira notes at their traditional wedding

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5_8LWG3eE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSVf6Cgg4W/?utm_medium=copy_link
No be juju be that?
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by seunfape(m): 5:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Maybe due to her long teeth, she does not want people to notice it.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by IJOBA11: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by yommen: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2021
filleSouriante:
FTC grin grin grin

Modified; na forced marriage jareeeeh abi which Kain bride b dis? grin

Seriously, I don't know what the guy is up to. The guy is handsome and shouldnt have to suffer. This is definitely not looking happy at all. He should just let go na.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by wonderr(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Dis marriage has ended before it even started
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Let us stop these mediocrity, please!
That one irrelevant person refused to smile on her wedding, which is not my wedding or your wedding, shouldn't be a Frontpage read angry
Aren't we concerned about the soaring prices of basic commodities by the hour, the state of insecurity and the uncertainty of traveling to another point without being kidnapped or killed?
Some stories glazing the front page shows the the Ops is still a juvenile at heart or the moderators are wack angry

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Lexicon123: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Reminds me of the movie "It's her day".
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Magabush1(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2021
I believe the whole show was ochestrated by the Mc to know if spraying her money will make her smile. No woman in her right senses will display such even if the husband borrowed money to marry her. Ehen naw
allwell51:
Bride refuses to smile as her husband sprays her Naira notes at their traditional wedding

Watch video here

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by naijadrivablog: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2021
allwell51:

Watch video here

Wanna be bloggers. Didn't you read that it is their culture that the woman shouldn't laugh?

Make una de do research before posting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding / Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.