Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding (71339 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Lewisdinho(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Nawa oo which kind strong face be that
Anyways every man with him own wahala
Na d guy cross b that. Make i focus on my own grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by akanbiaa(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2021
olaniyiYAH:
Any responsible lady that come from good home will never will never be happy as the man is wasting money in the name of wedding ceremony
Exactly she might be thinking of the waste of money (probably borrowed ) by her husband for elaborate money, money that should have been put to good use and invested to bring returns especially in this worsening economy. Or the guy she really wants to marry is jobless and has no financial muscle to take care of himself talk more of her.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by franugo(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Wow,,,so much ignorance in the first page comments. Abeg o, that's how ijaws do their marriages. The ladies are encouraged not to smile till the husband blesses them with enough money
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by 4four(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2021
I can only see fire at the end of this tunnel
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Goldbw122(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Well she is angry that the guy is wasting his money.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by naniawini(f): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2021
That's an Ijaw tradition, he'll have to spray her money till she smiles. It doesn't have anything to do with her not being happy undecided undecided undecided undecided

#IjawmyPride

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Quaddafi29: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Her boyfriend or sugar daddy was in attendance. Forced marriage na so e dey show.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Blendy77(f): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Its part of d marriage arrangements. We do it in my place too to get d man to keep spraying, later his family will join in d spraying and she will smile. The money is for both of them at the end so stop tabbing her oo, it's common in ijaw tradition. Na game she dey play.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by 8stargeneral: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmm,as she no laugh on her wedding day,na which day she go laugh kwanu,see HW she keep her like say dem tie her rope.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2021
adebenson155:
End time bride..

see her head like coconut
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

The bride don loss joy...

Anyway na only she know wetin be her problem

Really....what if she nor come green dey satisfied with the amount way the man spray....
See wahalar
Anyway....na them sabi....every body get their own problem....make I sleep small....wake up around 2am....light up my weed and start huzzling...because from 2am now my woman go don wake up for shanghai
So you are planning of getting green card we are here
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2021
eplanning:
Wahala nor dey finish. Women have over 300 characters. shocked Toasting character, after they say yes character, after introduction character, after marriage character, after first child character etc.
That gender wahala three much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Herdeybayo1(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2021
pastor must to ear of this
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Geogebra: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2021
The lady is happily married, this girl is married to class mate and friend.

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Anijay1212(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2021
PAWG:
shocked You sure say no be mannequin be that
grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Nature8(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2021
allwell51:
Bride refuses to smile as her husband sprays her Naira notes at their traditional wedding

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5_8LWG3eE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSVf6Cgg4W/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by streetsoldier1(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2021
observanc1:
na her papa house she dey. That's where the trad is taking place.

may she continue to dey stay there
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Geogebra: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2021
This is the another

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by medexico(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2021
ableguy:
grin

H is not silent in Honest
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The people that usually bring these type of videos are not always telling us the whole story.
The couple are playing a game to entertain the guests.
And the rule of the game is that, once the woman smiles and her teeth appears, the man will stop spraying her with the money.
So, she's deliberately (and with some sort of difficulty deep within her) trying to maintain her mean face.
One thing is, I really don't know why MCs usually introduce such games.
Is it to test how long the lady can stay angry when angered?
Or to know if money can move the lady?
I really don't know.
If I were the guy, even before I spray the first cash, I would just do something that usually makes her laugh - which she could never resist.
And boom her teeth would appear.!!
Then I would throw in all the cash I wanted to spray on her so that she won't be having zero naira after the game.
Oh okay.
We understand better now,
We never knew twas a game.
Thanks for taking the time out to explain this to us and many people here.
Appreciate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2021
You will not know what is their problem oo.
Na them like the white man wedding pass anybody, if he had said to her let's do only court wedding she will be obsessed with him.

Smile she doesn't want to, dance she don't want to.
The last one was refusing to kiss her groom.
What's their problems na
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Savie(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Hear say na ijaw tradition be this. But which kind stupid tradition be this this na
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by heartbeat84: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Its a simple equation; she's obviously not happy with man she married, or should i say her parents forced her to marry the man, in order for her not to be disowned.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ameh43: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2021
I potty this man..... Him no the see abi? Hope this wife don't show him hell at home oh! Its crystal clear from here.....
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by AbarisFather(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Or something like this

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Longman8: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
When the handwriting is boldly writen on the wall. We became ignorant because we tink love is enough.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by thunderbabs: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
See, this marriave thing no be by force na. You even risking your lives. Times have changed and alot of evil shit is working with the stars causing trouble for people except you lucky and on the Lord's side.

As in really on the Lord's side.

Don't force these things. The end is not always lovely.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's a game initiated by the mc
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ukaface(f): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
All of Una can stupidly jump into conclusion.

Anyways, I read that it's a tradition in ijaw. The bride doesn't smile until she's satisfied with the money her husband sprays on her.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by felixxy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=104542701][/quote]

You are correct. I am an ijaw man
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Kennydoc(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
post=104542635:
Loveless marriage.....

We still remembered the wedding below some years ago,
Up till now, we never fit go collect our balance for the Barbecue catering.......

Balance for wia

Oh okay.
We understand better now,
We never knew twas a game.
Thanks for taking the time out to explain this to us and many people here.
Appreciate.

It's immature making and responding to posts with 'we' and 'us'. You're not chatting on NL on behalf of your family or business. Even if you are, you have a mind of your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding / Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.