Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,812 members, 7,824,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) (12704 Views)

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by OSDD(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2021
Candidlady:

Yes

Next?

Just wanted to understand what you posted... Have a nice day
Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by culf: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Scientists:

I don't think my diick will rise at all because of Malaria. I will just explain to her that I don't have strength

They are other ways to satisfy your woman without using diick,,but if you're strong health wise, let her know
Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by Mide3367: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
I strongly recommend lasticle by iLegendd. If you can do as instructed

1 Like

Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by BigMoneyeye: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Avoid sex
Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by Imustnottalk: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
VictorRobin:

Abeg wetin be this one function.
Hard dick or time
both but the sex must be overnight
Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by Wizywiz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Op please always go natural ooo... banana.. cucumber and watermelon is enough for you...try include kegel exercise ....Leave drugs and artificial enhancers oooo......no talk say I no tell you.....also learn and master the act of pre-intimacy..women loves it...give her head...pleasure her before u chook
Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by Ahumanbeing: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lmao

Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by sylve11: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Buy AK49. cool
Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
This things don't work for all men, infact the only aphrodisiac for some men is to like the girl and her body, hmmm attractiveness is the natural aphrodisiac.

1 Like

Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by lastburn(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
grossintel:
She's your girlfriend, if she's a neat girl give her a great head. If you don't know how to wash plate go and learn, the last girl I did that to came in less than 3min no cap! This is what most women need to get satisfied, before you start killing yourself untop pvssy you only end up giving her tears.
guy! My girlfriend no like head or bj, no like fingering and no like breast ruff handling. She like kissing but dat will not make her cum. My point is some girls are just goner... My ex will cum from just fingering and sucking nipple
Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
lastburn:
guy! My girlfriend no like head or bj, no like fingering and no like breast ruff handling. She like kissing but dat will not make her cum. My point is some girls are just goner... My ex will cum from just fingering and sucking nipple
I understand your point, I've seen a girl that cums from kissing and romance too, but if your head game is good and she still doesn't like it then just do the one she likes.
Re: Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) by davealvaro: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2021
assinozick042:
If u can afford 2k plus, then go buy vigo capsule frm pharmacy shop. Its for proper treatment and nt jst for 1 time use. If u want a very strong tab to last so long then go gett anafranil tab, wanna get best result then take it and wait for like 12 - 24 hours . Rememba the side effect of it.
bro was the latter effect of constant use of this drug...and does it cure p.e..like if u take it today, you don need it for next sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.