Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? (392 Views)

What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by Stephen2324(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
What's the biggest lesson relationship has taught you?
Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by Ammishaddai: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Never plan your future with a woman ; it has dire consequences. Especially if she is the type that feels entitled

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by OoOoOoOoOoO(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2021
I've had a long series of dreadful experiences with women.
After many years I reached the conclusion that females are only for fucking and making babies.
Whatever they think or feel should be of no importance to any self-respecting man.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by SUCKCESSFUL: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2021
shocked
Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by FahBuLous: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Don't fall in love with anyone completely

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by Kingpee2(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Only lesson have learnt is that women wants money while the men wants the body,then out of stupidity we fall for the trap and that’s why many marriages don’t end up well anymore because both parties are into it for one dirty motive or the other ..

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by chatinent: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2021
It can only give you one of two things: a person for life or a lesson for life.

Well, I live a zero-expectation life. Nothing fit shock me for this world anymore cos I expect anything can happen. Imperfection sucks.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by Iniobong34: 12:18am On Aug 08, 2021
am stil single at 24. Am here just to read comments
Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by goodmorning40: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Don't give your all becos at the end you are on your own. There's no such thing as "we
Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by Polynek(m): 3:07am On Aug 08, 2021
chatinent:
It can only two you one of two things: a person for life or a lesson for life.

Well, I live a zero-expectation life. Nothing fit shock me for this world anymore cos I expect anything can happen. Imperfection sucks.
I like Dix comment, nice 1
Re: What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? by Privatepart00: 4:12am On Aug 08, 2021
It Has Taught Me Nothing But I Always Know How To Act.My Mind Knows What I Can Do At Any Situation.Expect Surprises When You Are With Me Because Using Logic Is My Thing. Studying Law Should Have Favored Me But Then Mathematical Expression Keeps Me Smiling As I Have A Sharp Memory With Numbers

(1) (Reply)

See Man Rejecting A Lady Proposal While Other Man Accepted:video / 10 Heartfelt Love Promise Messages For Your Lover / Don't Be Fooled By Those Urgent 2k's, These Women Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.