Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far (17961 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by SalafRider(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2022
Friends that want the best for you, the ones that want to see you fail. The real and the fake. What have been your experience so far keeping friends?

Make I sit down learn...

8 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by neonly: 2:45pm On May 11, 2022
They envy u secretly and planning for yur downfall to be like them
U can't trust anyone except yourself
90% are looking for how to exploit you etc

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by Kenpaly(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2022
I learnt many tings abt my 4riends guys precisely.there are some that will neva help you finacialy if u ar down,many are just looking 4 an oppoturnity to chop 4rm you.i hav only 2 friends that can help finacialy.the worst of them ar those richer than you who find it dificult to dial your numba 4 many months.i use to delete some of their numba 4rm my sim. Remba that some ar judas iscariot.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by pansophist(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2022
If you're the only one going higher in your friend's circle, you may learn the hard way that your friends can become sworn enemies. Your success is a reminder of their failure, and a mirror to their incompetence. The relationship will progressively becomes a burden to you, since they will expect that you pay the bills of each outings afterall, you're doing better than all. If you refuse to always comply and even worse, started avoiding them, you've planted the seed of hatred, which may lead to something sinister. With the thought of these, you may just decide to keep no friends at all.

174 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by seguno2: 3:18pm On May 11, 2022
pansophist:
If you're the only one going higher in your friend's circle, you may learn the hard way that your friends can become sworn enemies. Your success is a reminder of their failure, and a mirror to their incompetence. The relationship will progressively becomes a burden to you, since they will expect that you pay the bills of each outings afterall, you're doing better than all. If you refuse to always comply and even worse, started avoiding them, you've planted the seed of hatred, which may lead to something sinister. With the thought of these, you may just decide to keep no friends at all.

How about doing everything to make them work out their own success too as you are going higher?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by angelfallz(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2022
Wow! I wonder what Otedola's and Dangote's friends that did not make it think of them?
It is not easy being rich.
pansophist:

7 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by pansophist(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2022
seguno2:

How about doing everything to make them work out their own success too as you are going higher?

How about the understanding that you can take a horse to the river but won't make it drink water ?

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by pansophist(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2022
angelfallz:
Wow! I wonder what Otedola's and Dangote's friends that did not make it think of them?
It is not easy being rich.

He probably won't keep in touch with them.

29 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by Flamees(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2022
Never trust anybody

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by seguno2: 3:25pm On May 11, 2022
pansophist:
How about the understanding that you can take a horse to the river but won't make it drink water ?

Very valid point. Thanks
The likelihood of having a few who will drink is there sha, hence we have prosperous and progressive societies with less stratification and more social mobility.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by pansophist(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
seguno2:

Very valid point. Thanks
The likelihood of having a few who will drink is there sha, hence we have prosperous and progressive societies with less stratification and more social mobility.

Yes. It's more of a problem of third world countries with wide income gap and social gap.

It points to a fault, which is the lack of contentment in people. Normally anyone can be friends with even a billionaire, only if they will not burden their billionaire friends with their life issue, and see him as friend that happens to have billions. Friendship between social classes is very possible, but contentment must be practiced.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by virginprincess(f): 3:38pm On May 11, 2022
Friends, I stop keeping friends the day someone I trusted so much someone I took like a brother almost took advantage of me in my own father's house just because I was the only one at home, seriously that why I have trust issues with men, since then I stop keeping friends especially male friends that why I'm always on nairaland most times at least to keep myself company.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
We wanna dwell on the positive and good side alone.......for the topic.

They taught us to Always stay motivated and to know that there is always a brighter side in life.

They taught us that we Are Never Alone.

They taught us how to Be Better.

They taught us that Some Secrets Are Better when Shared.

They taught us how to Apologize.

They taught us that Quality is More Important than Quantity.

They taught us how to Really Trust Someone.

We Rise.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by dopedan(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
Never pass weed to dem
Dey will finish it

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by Jh0wsef(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
Hmm
Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by BobbieZion(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
No matter..... Never rat on your Friends.
And always keep your mouth shut.

A Friend In Need Is a Friend Indeed.
Be wary of your Friends..... The same cats that you hang with can set you up and wet you up.

8 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by BlackSheriff: 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
neonly:
They envy u secretly and planning for yur downfall to be like them
U can't trust anyone except yourself
90% are looking for how to exploit you etc

Preach

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by Nackzy: 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
Don't trust them no matter how nice they are

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by black9: 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
Only GOD cares about your best interests, no money no padi. Everybody dey find easiest way out, you are mostly a tool for that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by Dididrumz(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
Never ever give a friend 100% trust.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by bigdammyj: 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
Reading...
Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by Reality3080: 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
Some so called friends are low key happy that they are doing better than u,once they sense u are making things happen for yourself envy sets in n u start hearing things that will break your heart

Some will fight u straight up when they can't hide it any longer

Some will bad mouth u in front of everyone,some friends worse pass judas

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
From the list of friends- males and females, I have come to realize that there is no friend as Jesus

Jesus is trustworthy, reliable, always there for me

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by Romanoff(f): 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
Make sure you're their friend as much as you say they are yours.

E get why.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by MorolayoVictor(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
Many!
Re: What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2022
Friends are good wen u have trusted ones, but u are a living dead wen u hv fake friends

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. / See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.