Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

3 Legitimate Online Biz You Can Start With Zero Capital And Make 50-100k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Legitimate Online Biz You Can Start With Zero Capital And Make 50-100k Monthly (450 Views)

China Import Biz. You Can Get A Car Tracker 5k / New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Legitimate Online Biz You Can Start With Zero Capital And Make 50-100k Monthly by Stefan20(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Making money online has never been easier! But the truth, is not many people where to look when it comes to making money online.

In this post, I will show you 4 lucrative Online businesses you can start with absolutely NO Capital and make your next 100k.

1. Start Freelancing
: there are numerous professional platforms on the web which
offer the opportunity to start your own freelance career. These
sites enable businesses to get that required extra help for their
project success, while they enable freelancers to build their
reputation and apply to various types of projects. Starting from
graphic design, translation, programming to data entry tasks, you
will find various projects which you can join. Build your own
rockstar profile and start bidding to get your business running.

Platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancers dot com, etc are the most common.

But I personally hate them. They work but the stress of bidding for jobs all day, everyday is tiresome and will often lead to burnouts.

Here's what I do for my freelance writing services: I use platforms like Facebook and reddit to fish out bloggers, entrepreneurs or anyone at all that is in need of my service and send them a DM with a well thought pitch to hire me. I won't dwell much in this

2 Create Video Content
Since the popularity of video content is on the rise, especially
when it comes to online marketing, if you have experience with
video content creation, you can surely get a business running.
Offer video packages to potential clients, look for online projects
to participate in and most importantly have a compelling portfolio.
Video content can get you a huge profit, but only if you have the
required technical skills and marketing knowledge.

Look at people on your IG and FB pages who sell products and offer to help with videos for a fee, say #5000. You don't even need to be a master videographer ... Go and Fiverr and hire a pro for $5 -$10 (that's 2500 thereabout) an you pocket the rest.

3. Sell your knowledge/Brain: I love this method very much. You can easily monetize the knowledge you have and make money online.

Identify what you know, see if people are interested and sell it to them as Digital products or trainings. I talk to a lot of people everyday who tell me they are broke because they don't have anything to sell, they I ask them, what do they know how to do best?

Some of them listen and some of them still go about begging for 2k when they should be money magnets. Anyways, I have put together a training to help you find your knowledge and monetize it to start making your own cash.

Send me message here: 09039412340

(1) (Reply)

Help;aba Made Ankara Tote Ladies Handbag / How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 / Legit Ways To Earn At Least $300/month Just Selling Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.