Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue (4201 Views)

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / 46 Armed Fulani Arrested In Oyo Are Vigilantes Securing Communities:Miyeti Allah / Miyetti Allah, Bandits Were Not Offered N100billion – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by kingsceemark(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2021
KosiGee:

If it happens inside the forest, keep it inside the forest. If you are the one that shot the video, I don’t know what you intend to achieve by uploading the video of an exhausted man running through a cassava farm panting and commenting in an out of breath voice. Is that how you fight and repel Fulanis? The only you guys managed to show in that video was cassava leaves.

We used that little video clip to show our enemies that ESN is still very active, they think holding our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will make us Bow down. I don't like to respond to a terrorist like you, but since you sound so stupid, I have to give it to you the way you want it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2021
I repeat, the people killing igbo in South East are IPOB, they kill and frame up innocent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by KosiGee(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2021
SarakiBukola:

LOL. We are already wise to their antics.

They are only good at propaganda.

The same SE that Fulani attack without fear.

I remember when they released one yeye video where they were shouting and shouting at each other.

You know what they killed after almost 30 mins of grown men bleating like goats? grin

1 single cow they probably bought themselves. grin

Them no born them well to kill a single Fulani herdsman.

Mister stop quoting me. Fulani bandits should be dealt with and some of them have been dealt with before.

ESN are fighting the fulanis and the conniving Nigeria military and police. The confrontation with the army and police have been unfortunate, some are unavoidable.

Fulanis are sheltered by the Nigeria security forces.
People like me will support the ESN. I dislike silly videos like the one here as it makes their efforts silly and portray them as unserious.

Look at what’s happening in southern kaduna. We don’t want such in the south east. Fulanis are not ghosts. Their phuck ups will be dealt with and they will be dealt with decisively.

1 Like

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by KosiGee(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2021
kingsceemark:

We used that little video clip to show our enemies that ESN is still very active, they think holding our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will make us Bow down. I don't like to respond to a terrorist like you, but since you sound so stupid, I have to give it to you the way you want it

That video was not of ESN. Stop making them look like a group of ill organised people.
Stop posting fake videos online.
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
Fulani and Igbos are the only surviving Empire builders of 20th and 21st centuries in Nigeria, other tribes switch alliance between these two tribes depending on who is having the upper hand
fulani are nation destroyer and second one are destructive uncivilised parasite
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
Fulani and Igbos are the only surviving Empire builders of 20th and 21st centuries in Nigeria, other tribes switch alliance between these two tribes depending on who is having the upper hand
fulani are nation destroyer and second one are destructive parasite
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by SarakiBukola: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2021
KosiGee:

Mister stop quoting me. Fulani bandits should be dealt with and some of them have been dealt with before.

ESN are fighting the fulanis and the conniving Nigeria military and police. The confrontation with the army and police have been unfortunate, some are unavoidable.

Fulanis are sheltered by the Nigeria security forces.
People like me will support the ESN. I dislike silly videos like the one here as it makes their efforts silly and portray them as unserious.

Look at what’s happening in southern kaduna. We don’t want such in the south east. Fulanis are not ghosts. Their phuck ups will be dealt with and they will be dealt with decisively.

I support ESN. But i dont support staged videos. Read my comments with sense. Next!
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Emergingnation(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Militant30:
[s]
Una don una nonsense chest beating again abi
Killing innocent people anyhow and jubilating as if won FIFA world cup is not the issue but when government crush your ESN bandits don't come here and cry like a baby.[/s]
Shut the hell up, typical Yoruba Muslim!

You want them to keep quiet while people are being massacre the way it currently happening in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by kingsceemark(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2021
KosiGee:

That video was not of ESN. Stop making them look like a group of ill organised people.
Stop posting fake videos online.

Illiterate, how well organised did you want the Gallant men of ESN to look like when fighting their common enemies in the forest? Zombie do you even know anything about life or death in jungle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Telekinetic: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2021
SarakiBukola:

LOL. We are already wise to their antics.

They are only good at propaganda.

The same SE that Fulani attack without fear.

I remember when they released one yeye video where they were shouting and shouting at each other.

You know what they killed after almost 30 mins of grown men bleating like goats? grin

1 single cow they probably bought themselves. grin

Them no born them well to kill a single Fulani herdsman.
As long as you and your kinsmen restrict f.ucking school kids to the North then you’ll not know what ESN is capable of... If your prick don dey scratch you reach SE try come so you go witness am yourself. Eyes have not seen... Ears have not heard... Words cannot describe what will be done to you and your likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by SarakiBukola: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Telekinetic:

As long as you and your kinsmen restrict f.ucking school kids to the North then you’ll not know what ESN is capable of... If your prick don dey scratch you reach SE try come so you go witness am yourself. Eyes have not seen... Ears have not heard... Words cannot describe what we will do to you and your likes

Lol same thing " you will do" to Nnamdi Kanu that was captured and flogged?

By the way, if prick scratch us....Nnamdi said 99% of your women are olosho...we know where to plug. They have a monopoly of brothels nationwide and even in West Africa.

LMFAO grin

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by kingsceemark(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2021
SlyDev:
I repeat, the people killing igbo in South East are IPOB, they kill and frame up innocent people.

So you like Igbos like this? Chaii there's something special about the Igbo people that the entire world does not know, no wonder every tribes in Nigeria holds us so tight in this ZOO, they don't want to let us go and worship Our God in our new country

1 Like

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2021
kingsceemark:

So you like Igbos like this? Chaii there's something special about the Igbo people that the entire world does not know, no wonder every tribes in Nigeria holds us so tight in this ZOO, they don't want to let us go and worship Our God in our new country

We love you because you are our obedient servant and you don't hate us, you fear us and what we can do.
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by kingsceemark(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2021
SlyDev:

We love you because you are our obedient servant and you don't hate us, you fear us and what we can do.

This one sound like a Yoruba person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by NGpatriot: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Worthless ipob terrorist propaganda...

Blood thirsty barbaric killers and fuctards......
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by AntiBMC(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2021
kingsceemark:

You sound like a terrorist, don't just sit inside your room and typing nonsense, we don't make empty noise, a lot are happening inside forest, those stupid Fulanis are on their ways to meet their maker, so you want us to show you the evidence? We don't do that boy, anything inside forest in any part of AlaIgbo na bush meat, besides our commanders don't allowed us to upload any secret videos online

It's very wise of ESN not to post videos. We ain't proving anything to any daft ideoot. Ignore ds terrorist spies scattered all over nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by techWriter1: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2021
I hate this fellas. Very organized and structured
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2021
kingsceemark:

This one sound like a Yoruba person

Because I'm one, we are your master cheesy
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Notasyouthink: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
bigeliot:
God Bless them. They thought holding Kanu is holding the entire Biafra. There is a structure on ground already. We move. Them go bliv by force. I was told that they were told to stop videoing for some reasons but had to do this one to keep hopes up. If they bring out other videos u go know y security men no gree enter bush.
Exactly my brother.

Udele1 carry rope come o! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Emergingnation(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]Worthless ipob terrorist propaganda...

Blood thirsty barbaric killers and fuctards......[/s]
Fulani, since you claimed it's propaganda

Go along with your brothers and Carry out attack, let us see

3 Likes

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by kingsceemark(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
SlyDev:

Because I'm one, we are your master cheesy

Master indeed
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by rowland545(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:
What is happening in Biafra land is a secret war in which both parties involved are keeping their activities out of media.

Lots of Nigerian security are quietly being gunned down without it getting to the media.

ESN seems to be winning the war.

My advice to IPOB leadership is for them to equip ESN with locally made anti aircraft/tank weapons and search/destroy artillery emplacements drones.
is that all you want?

R u sure u don't want f35 fighter jet and submarine with nuclear weapon capabilities?.
So u can destroy the zoo finally.... Mumu people... Always talking dumb and shallow minded cry

Keep deceiving urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by sirp9898(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
God bless esn
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by skybeauty(f): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:
What is happening in Biafra land is a secret war in which both parties involved are keeping their activities out of media.

Lots of Nigerian security are quietly being gunned down without it getting to the media.

ESN seems to be winning the war.

My advice to IPOB leadership is for them to equip ESN with locally made anti aircraft/tank weapons and search/destroy artillery emplacements drones.
They also need Russian made surface to air missile. But it will require billions of Naira if not dollars.
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by NGpatriot: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
Emergingnation:
Fulani, since you claimed it's propaganda

Go along with your brothers and Carry out attack, let us see
[/s]

Not interested in your ipobian terrorist rubbish..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by loveth360(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
KosiGee:
I support ESN but these videos being shared online are useless. Where are the bandits?

This one above could’ve been a bunch of comedians banging sticks on sheets of metals to mimick gunshots or failed nollywood apprentices trying to beat boredom.

Someone unsteadily holds a phone, commenting incoherently while running in a cassava field.
Nothing about the video shows evidence of ESN or confronting bandits.
If this video intended to celebrate ESN, it’s a failure and if it’s meant to send a message to so-called bandits, it’s a failure as well.

Op, if you shot this video, you need to stop making ESN look like bunch of weed smoking idiots or one chance, bag snatching failed armed robbers.

Stop running in maze confusing yourself thinking that you are doing the image of IPOB or ESN lots of goods.

Most Fulani attacks happen in the dead of night or very early in the morning.
Ok you want them to show you video of dead herdsmen terrorist?

If it is So,then you are not wise.

3 Likes

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Emergingnation(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Not interested in your ipobian terrorist rubbish..
. NGpatriot Fulanipatriot stunts

2 Likes

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by FreeBiafra2018(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
ESN please you guys should come help us in southern kaduna.

We love and support Igbos. The government of El-Rufai and Buhari are killing us here.
With this your post, authorities of Gallant ESN will hear your call I assure you, but I'm not promising any immediate action, take note. Our leader had already extended hand of fellowship to you people, you must be courageous enough to declare your support for the dismemberment of the fraudulent OneNigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Buckeyemedia1: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
skybeauty:

They also need Russian made surface to air missile. But it will require billions of Naira if not dollars.
Biafra doesn’t have a Central Bank, they are waiting for Fulanis to come & set up one for them?
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Buckeyemedia1: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
With this your post, authorities of Gallant ESN will hear your call I assure you, but I'm not promising any immediate action, take note. Our leader had already extended hand of fellowship to you people, you must be courageous enough to declare your support for the dismemberment of the fraudulent OneNigeria.
Faceless Unknown Criminals Without any identity, when they nab the hungry miscreants they will start claiming innocenti, we did not do anything, we are not members of the outlawed bandits ESN?
Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by Danjikanbauchi: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
the truth no body will ever tell you is that we are scared of Igbos leaving Nigeria because they are the ones to some extend taking arsenals for us all from this Muslims, even Yorubas knows this and they are scared of you guys going.

3 Likes

Re: Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue by BSsniffer: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
OP.....we need pictures of the dead.

Great work if it's true tho.....this is far better than burning down police stations.

Modified
The damned link isn't even working... probably another esn catshit propaganda. Just when I started to rate the fvckers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It / A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. / Lagos Advocates For Responsible Socializing During The Festive Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.